Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Vil'deerian Hounds

Postby Peyto1217 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:53 am

mark
(•〰•)__/ hello there i am charlie. \__(>〰<)
Copy and paste this so he can take over cs!

Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:18 am

Customs are now open - for a limited time

Anyone who wants one has until the end of this month to post the form
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:22 am

Yay i'll give it a go, just one question, what's the limit of ordering & how detailed you'd like me to get?

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:30 am

No limit, and you can get as detailed as you'd like to be ~

Granted, I may take artistic liberty with my interpretation, depending on how I read each - so even if you don't go for a randomized custom there still may be some element of that in it XD
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:12 am

Pup Lines are now here!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:13 am

Fine by me, i always liked your artistic ideas and creativity, and honestly my heart is pounding painfully against my chest right now ^^
Besidies despite anything i ask/requuest form you, you always read my mind before i can even process my own thought XD

I'm deffientely going to some. As long as it' ok

I'd like a custom!
Username: Onelyrics Pets
Name: Buzz.
Nicknames: Buzzy boy, Lightyear, Space ranger.
Pallet: Well something to a brown color, but not fully dark as main body color, somehting like milk chocolate like, though feel free to see what you can make out of it. Though i would love if you could take something and some inspiration form Buzz Lightyear, bab'.^^
I do ask that you take a notice to have white color on him.
Markings Description: I'd like to see the white be a play with couple creative markings, for example; Slipstream like stripes, Y'know soft flaming like, i couldn't find the right one but i got the closest to what i tried to describe. And some kind of striping, rest feel free to go creative as hell. White goes from muzzle like a really thick line, somehting like Cylex's white just doesn't go all the way over his head and across the back, from muzzle white would start from middle of the eyes [Without touching them or the eyes corners] And go across his muzzle down in a thick line, Down his neck like an underbelly kind of thing, down to his abdomen. a bit of white on the paws to the wrist.
Either tail's under, or the half of the tip. And like a dark-like with a little of the lighter color you could add a tattoo of Buzz's space-ship sticker on either his arm or close to the shoulder, y'know.
I'd like to see a darker color on the tail and little on the abdomen.
Edits?: Long fluffy tail, neck fluff.
Item: Well originally i'm thinking something to go with... Buzz's belt for a collar, not sure what else so far besides that. I would give him a cowboy hat- oh heck, let's give him a hat aswell, Feel free to chose if it's darkly brown or purple, i don't mind either way, he can have both for all i care, i don't mind him having couple acessories like that. If you want you can give him somesort of a bag to match Buzz's baterry compartment [doesn't have to be on his back, it can be on his side like a cross like] but it's not that neccsray- it'ss if you fee like it.
Here're screenshots i took for ye', since i was watching the TS 2 anyway^^
Sorry if the pic has strong colors and makes it difficult to see, feel free to use a tad lighter blue to it, and lighter blue for the Rocket marking.

Feel free to seek inspration in this if you feel like- Switchback
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerroCharro » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:24 am

I'd like a randomized custom!
Username: LeviLikesCleaning
angus | he / she | 20

th | art shop | t/s charactersImage
PerroCharro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:07 pm

I'd like a randomized custom!
Username: Spiritstar3

(Scoin, how many times can I post a custom form or the randomized one?)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:26 pm

onelyrics pets wrote:Fine by me, i always liked your artistic ideas and creativity, and honestly my heart is pounding painfully against my chest right now ^^
Besidies despite anything i ask/requuest form you, you always read my mind before i can even process my own thought XD

I'm deffientely going to some. As long as it' ok

I'd like a custom!
Username: Onelyrics Pets
Name: Buzz.
Nicknames: Buzzy boy, Lightyear, Space ranger.
Pallet: Well something to a brown color, but not fully dark as main body color, somehting like milk chocolate like, though feel free to see what you can make out of it. Though i would love if you could take something and some inspiration form Buzz Lightyear, bab'.^^
I do ask that you take a notice to have white color on him.
Markings Description: I'd like to see the white be a play with couple creative markings, for example; Slipstream like stripes, Y'know soft flaming like, i couldn't find the right one but i got the closest to what i tried to describe. And some kind of striping, rest feel free to go creative as hell. White goes from muzzle like a really thick line, somehting like Cylex's white just doesn't go all the way over his head and across the back, from muzzle white would start from middle of the eyes [Without touching them or the eyes corners] And go across his muzzle down in a thick line, Down his neck like an underbelly kind of thing, down to his abdomen. a bit of white on the paws to the wrist.
Either tail's under, or the half of the tip. And like a dark-like with a little of the lighter color you could add a tattoo of Buzz's space-ship sticker on either his arm or close to the shoulder, y'know.
I'd like to see a darker color on the tail and little on the abdomen.
Edits?: Long fluffy tail, neck fluff.
Item: Well originally i'm thinking something to go with... Buzz's belt for a collar, not sure what else so far besides that. I would give him a cowboy hat- oh heck, let's give him a hat aswell, Feel free to chose if it's darkly brown or purple, i don't mind either way, he can have both for all i care, i don't mind him having couple acessories like that. If you want you can give him somesort of a bag to match Buzz's baterry compartment [doesn't have to be on his back, it can be on his side like a cross like] but it's not that neccsray- it'ss if you fee like it.
Here're screenshots i took for ye', since i was watching the TS 2 anyway^^
Sorry if the pic has strong colors and makes it difficult to see, feel free to use a tad lighter blue to it, and lighter blue for the Rocket marking.

Feel free to seek inspration in this if you feel like- Switchback

Done!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:44 pm

LeviLikesCleaning wrote:I'd like a randomized custom!
Username: LeviLikesCleaning

Done!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me