Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Loyal Furr Adopts [Maine Coon Cats] by 0Zero0

Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 0Zero0

by 0Zero0

by 0Zero0

by 0Zero0

Loyal Furr Adopts [Maine Coon Cats]

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 pm

This adopt has been updated to the new lines Link there will no longer be new adopts here on these lines. It will stay open till all current adopts are adopted out.

Adoption Centre | Customs | Breeding Centre | Artist Search
Points Bank | Moderator Competition | Event Archive | FanClub

Loyal Furr Adopts is an adoption centre that breeds Pure Bred Maine Coon Cats and adopts them out to good homes. While the adoption centre is not biased, and will take in a stray cat or two, and sometimes on rare occasion other animals, that isn't a maine coon, the adoption centre is purely about Breeding and caring for that specific breed of cat. It is here to improve on the species way of life and to give them loving homes.

To adopt a Loyal Furr Maine Coon, you must go to the Adoption page of the Adoption centre. There should be many different Maine coon's to adopt. Ranging from natural coat colors to strange and unique colors people aren't used to. Even some have special features that normal cat's don't have. Most of the cats will be naturally colored however. You can adopt them from the early age of kitten, where they will grow up to be an adult after one - two weeks (one - two year(s)) and grow into a Mature cat after five - six weeks (6 - 7 years). Sometimes they will be already an adult and sometimes they will already by a mature when posted, these you can still adopt. On rare occasions they will be a newborn, but usually you find newborn kittens in the breeding or custom Centre. Newborns turn into kittens at one to two weak of age (5-6 months). The pet will start growing the instant it is posted, and will be required to be edited by the artist when it comes time.

This is not an original Species but a real breed of cat that is actually quite popular among cat people. I've always dreamed of owning one, so I made this adoption centre. I've been working on this centre since I started CS, and finally got to post it two months into being a member. I hope you all enjoy.

Maine Coon cats, are known to be "Dog of the cat world." ranging from 25 to 40 pounds naturally and being half the size of a medium dog. They are Highly loyal cats and love to be around there owner at all times, being in the same room and usually nearby. The cats are highly active and intelligent, as they will continue to play with you if you play with them, and are willing to learn new things. They can be harness trained to walk on a leash, just like a dog, and are one of the few cat breeds that are more willing.

They have many physical features that separate them from other breeds of cats. One of these most notable features, besides there large size, is the small tufts of fur that come out from the tips of their ears. These tufts are just as any other fur on the body and can be any color the maine coon cat is limited to. The lions mane around there neck however, is prominently white usually and is the longest fur on the cats body. Extending past most of the other fur. There fur is rather soft, long and thick. Even there feet have long tufts of fur on them. Another feature that differs them from other long haired breeds is that unlike most cat tails, there fur has no general Direction to it. Most tail fan down, or wrap in one direction. on a last note, there noses are generally huge.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 23 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loyal Fur Adopts [Maine Coon Cats]

These adopts are always free for anyone to adopt, and there isn't a limit to the amount you can apply for or adopt.
ImageImageImageImage

These are special lines, event based, or are customs that were abandoned by there owners. They are not free and require points to adopt. You can obtain these points by many means. find the means Here.

no adopts available yet
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 am, edited 17 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

These events are always ongoing and have no particular end to them.

Artists search Link to thread
I'm always looking for artists for this adoption centre. If you want to be a member of the artsy fartsy around here, you can join here. You don't have to have high quality art skills to join in and you don't have to own any cats. I'm looking for any skill ranging from temporary artists to advanced artists who can do major line edits.

Moderator Search Link
I suppose I should have some staff no? these people will be in charge of archives, and making sure that everyone in the threads stay in line. If there both an artist and a moderator, there in charge of looking at temporary artists, monitoring trainee artists, and even helping out with the artist search. There's tons of things these guys get to do and they have the same benefits as the artists.

Training Events [link] *No link yet
Cats are trainable no? xD well these are to help your cat "Behave" and as well as give them something to do. Taking care of them and other things. This is to keep the adoption centre active and allow users to have something to do at any time of the day. There will be all sorts of rewards for taking care of your kittehs so come over and check out the fun.

These are small events that are currently going on. These last anywhere from a couple of days to two months, and usually don't have large amounts of prizes behind them.

Opening Event Coming Soon! Starts: [3/19/2016]

Generally Holiday based events. Things to grab the attention of users and give them an ability to win something big. There is usually lots of prizes ranging from all over the board. C$, Pets, Items, Points, Special Loyal Furr items (such as accessories for your pet, customs, breeding passes and more)

March Green :: St. Patrick's Day Event coming Soon Going on right now! [from 3/17/16 - 3/27/16] Link to event thread
Early April :: Easter Event Coming Soon Starts: [3/27/2016]
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Feel free to ask any question at all, but keep in mind, while no question is stupid, that there are answers already here. You can post questions in this thread, PM me, or a staff member the question, or find the question here in this post. Someone should always be there to help, but keep in mind that all staff members have real lives to attend to as well.

Code: Select all
My Q&A Form... ignore this
[size=120][b]Question[/b][/size] :: Short Answer
[size=85]Long answer[/size]

Where are the Rules? :: Everywhere and nowhere XD
While most places have a long list of rules, Loyal Furr almost goes by the honor system. You probably know the rules, so why bother giving them to you. Things such as "Follow CS rules" or "Be respectful of Staff". There are rules here, they're just only in places needed such as "Don't post Here" under the adoptable, customs, and breeding thread. Rules only apply to certain people in certain places. You know the drill now.

Can I be a member of Staff (e.g. artist) :: Sure!
anybody has a chance to be a member of staff! just go to the right place to apply for one. While here isn't entirely appropriate to ask, I don't see why you should be shot down for asking, or in trouble for wanting to be an artist here. I need all the help I can get after all.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Fancy Text Link wrote:Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/h4cgeyd][img]http://tinyurl.com/jz55ec4[/img][/url]

Text Link wrote:Loyal Furr Main Coon Adopts
[url=http://tinyurl.com/h4cgeyd]Loyal Furr Main Coon Adopts[/url]
Black transparent Banner wrote:Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/h4cgeyd][img]http://tinyurl.com/gmcqods[/img][/url]

Much better ones to come in the future to replace these.

Would you like to Affiliate us? Advertise us somewhere on your adopt, and we'll advertise you here. Just PM Me if you want to do so With a link to, or a list, of advertisements for me to choose from.

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Mark~

Love the lineart <3
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 pm

markk c:
═══════════════⋆⋅★⋅⋆═══════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xi"deep into that darkness peering, long i stood there wonde
xxxring, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx"all that we see or seem isxxxx"and so being young, and
xixxbut a dream within axxxxxxxxdipped in folly, i fell in
xxxxxxxxxdream."xxxxxxxxxxxxlove with melancholy."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loyal Furr Adopts [Maine Coon Cats]

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 am

Alright :D all posts have been edited to contain information. All that's left:

To Do list
    Create these Threads
      Customs Breeding and Artist Search *color ins to this thread
      Mod Competition, Bank, Event Threads, Fanclub Thread
    Finish up posts
      link to threads in first and event post
      Make some adopts for the thread
      Add some Questions and answers
      Make some banners and buttons for the ads thread.
      Ask to affiliate with other adopt threads

That's not to much to finish is it? tomorrow hopefully? We'll see. Everything in the opening will be done at least by the 19th, and other events should happen on schedule.

Thanks for marking the thread and taking interest everybody I really appreciate it.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Mark! Will be trying as an artist when a comp go's up :)
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Hey Tiger XD glad to see your interested :3