Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

◎ Goblin Gator Nursery ◎ - ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 27 by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
94 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

◎ Goblin Gator Nursery ◎ - ANNOUNCEMENT PG. 27

Postby winkatuck » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:30 am

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Archive | Fanclub | Customs & Events | Main Adopts | Token Shop
Item Bank | Agings | GG Breeding | GG Readoptions | Transfers

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Nursery Guide

• Normal artists may take tickets separately or with a group opening with the rest of nursery staff.
•All GGs are sequential hermaphrodites.
• Only male x female pairings may produce offspring.
• Please give artists 2 to 4 weeks for breedings.
• There will always be six and no more than six eggs in a nest.
• Each nest will be "active" for a week after posted and no more than that.
• Inactive nests cannot be hatched after their active period.
• Owners may gift, keep or put the children up for adoption.
• Genders may be decided by the new owners.
• Art may be used to half time on certain cooldowns. (See Art Section.)
• Couple art (if applicable) must be posted the same time the ticket is submitted.
• Very Rare edits only pass down from first generation parents that have them.
• All previous children must have homes by same owner.
• Only one ticket per same owner per opening.
• Openings will be subject to 5 minute snipe guards before tickets may be posted.
• Ticket slot order eligibility will go by last edit, if edited.
• Hatchlings may age a month after the owner has been chosen and no sooner.
• Artists must roll between 1 to 3 for all tickets for Pre-hatchable designs.
• Family art may be posted after the clutch is revealed to hatch one additional egg. (See Art Section.)
• Family writing may be posted after the clutch is revealed to hatch one additional egg. (See Art Section.)
• If both art and writing is submitted on a clutch rolled 3, an additional and final egg will be hatched.
• Edits should all pass down once between all six.
• If both parents possess the same non-very rare edit, all the clutch will present that edit.
• There are no limits on breeding slots, but a GG may only breed with another design once.
• When breeding/studding Teacups they will always be present in pre-hatched eggs.
• Owners may only have one ticket taken by any artist at any time.
• After a month, owners may request another artist take an unfinished ticket with staff notice.
• Tickets with other owners must have proof of consent for said breeding.
• Edits must be listed for each GG. If you're not sure about an edit ask the original artist or pm a staff member.

• Staff may do 2 tickets to qualify for benefits.
• Staff have a 10 minute instead of the normal 5 snipe guard.
• Staff may redeem a custom related nursery batch that takes up a slot for all GGs.
• Please PM me when redeeming benefits.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Nest rarities are determined by the rarity of the parents. It should be noted underneath each so new owners know which elements their GG's children will have. Clutches can only have elements either of the parents have, this does not include dual element control.

Edits will be taken between all the parents and divided out to all six babies based on artist preference beforehand. This ensures all babies of the clutch have edits similar to their parents, but it also means less edits on one child in general. If you don't see an edit on a pre-hatched child, chances are it's on an unhatched baby. It's not uncommon for very rare edits to be in the later hatched children of a clutch.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Each nest will come with a set of six hatchable eggs. These eggs can only be hatched during that first whole week they are created. After which they will move from being an active nest to an inactive one. Pre-hatchable eggs refers to eggs you do not have to do anything extra to hatch that will be designed and posted immediately when the ticket is done. Hence, pre-hatched.

The amount of pre-hatchable eggs depends on an rng roll from one to three. If you roll three and do both art requirements before the nest goes inactive you unlock the last egg, free of charge. Or you can always purchase an egg incubator for the last one if the rng isn't in your favor. There are nursery items in the token shop, some of which allow you to pre-hatch an extra egg with the amount you already are guaranteed. Some let you go over breeding limitations and more! So be sure to check those out.

TEACUPS
Studding Teacups follow normal methods, while breeding Teacups are much different. There is no roll as there is always one pre-hatched teacup egg when studding to a Teacup. The other two may be hatched via the same as others, with art and/or writing. When the conceiving, Teacups have smaller clutches with a max of three, but have a 50/50 roll for more than the one guaranteed pre-hatched teacup. If both parents are Teacups, all three will be teacup eggs.

FERALS
Feral GGs can only breed with other Feral GGs or standard GGs. Feral GGs look the same as standard Goblin Gators at birth. Ferals follow the same rules as Teacup's do, outside of this, when it comes to breedings.

These methods aren't meant to be easy, it's done intentionally to make sure people who want the extra children from a nest really deserve them. It's a lot of hard work to design that many children from one nest! So please take this into consideration when looking into breeding your GGs. Thank you.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
It should be noted that Goblin Gators are Sequential Hermaphrodites. This means they change which reproductive organs they have to fit breeding when necessary. After a breeding has been recorded, however, will the cooldowns be implemented for said GGs. After a successful breeding, all party's bodies need time to recover before attempting another breeding. This is especially long for those planning to be the caretaker. Only the caretaker of a nest resorts to the full breeding cooldown. Breeding/Stud parents only go half that time. The cooldowns for all parties is to help take care of the clutch until it hatches and watch over the hatchlings until they are old enough for one parent (the caretaker) to finish raising them. Note that the female (breeding) of the clutch may not always be the caretaker.

Caretaker Cooldown
• 1 month

Breeding/Stud Cooldown
• 2 weeks

If you want to reduce a breeding cooldown in half; link or post an image to couple art in the other section with your submitted ticket.
Please see art section for more details.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
You can post art to half the cooldown of a couple for a ticket you post. You can also make family art to hatch another child from a nest. Here's the guidelines you need to follow for the art to qualify.

• No chibi "style". (Pm a staff member if you normally draw like this. We'll look into it.)
• No colored-in/edited gift lines.
• Different Art piece each time.
• Does not have to be done by you.
• Does not have to be new, just not used for a ticket previously.
• Backgrounds not required.
• Full body or waist up.
• Lined & Colored (Or Shaded & Colored for lineless.)
• Must be at least 600 x 400 or larger.
• Couple Art must include all GGs in the ticket!
• Family Art must include all pre-hatched children and the parents.

Writing
Now we allow writing to count towards hatching another egg! Here's what you need to know:

• Single written pieces: 400 word minimum
• Roleplays/Collabs: 600 total word minimum

Prompts
Here are the writing prompts you can do. Anything close to or similar to it works.

• An egg from the nest hatching.
• Anytime during pregnancy before the nest.
• Finding out they are expecting.
• Reactions of others seeing or hearing about the new clutch or the expecting ggs.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Available Artists
• Winkatuck
• ABeardedDragon
• Evils
• Schnuffel Bunny
• Whitewater ;
•Dave.

Slots
•N/A

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
1 x 1
A single male and single female Goblin Gator breed together. The nest will take after both parents.

Code: Select all
    [center][b]Breeding Parent's Name:[/b] (Required; Self Explanatory.)
        [b]Reference:[/b]
        (Required; Image of breeding parent. Actual image over link is preferred.)
        [b]Element:[/b] (Required; rarity type or specific element.)
        [b]Hex Codes or Added to Ref Link?:[/b] (List Hex codes or add the artist to a linked reference.)
        [b]Owner:[/b] (CS Username.)
[b]Edits:[/b]

[b]Stud's Name:[/b] (Required; Self Explanatory.)
        (Required; Image of stud parent. Actual image over link is preferred.)
        [b]Hex Codes or Added to Ref Link?:[/b] (List Hex codes or add the artist to a linked reference.)

[b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (Required if applicable. Please list all names in links.)
        [b]Caretaker:[/b] (The parent that will go on the full month cooldown and raises the young.)
        [b]Feral/Teacup?:[/b] (Please state if a Feral or Teacup is breeding if you'd like the guaranteed child or not. Otherwise leave this blank or put N/A.)
        [b]Other?:[/b] (Optional; Artist preference. What you would like to see but is not guaranteed in the nest. Proof of Generation 1 Very Rare edit links go here. Any art to reduce cooldowns or TSI's and their details go here.)[/center]

2 x 1
Two male Goblin Gators breed to a single female. The nest will usually only take after one of the males and the female but sometimes all three.

Code: Select all
[center][b]Breeding Parent's Name:[/b] (Required; Self Explanatory.)
    (Required; Image of breeding parent. Actual image over link is preferred.)

[b]Previous Breedings:[/b] (Required if applicable. Please list all names in links.)
    [b]Caretaker:[/b] (The parent that will go on the full month cooldown and raises the young.)
    [b]Feral/Teacup?:[/b] (Please state if a Feral or Teacup is breeding if you'd like the guaranteed child or not. Otherwise leave this blank or put N/A.)
    [b]Other?:[/b] (Optional; Artist preference. What you would like to see but is not guaranteed in the nest. Proof of Generation 1 Very Rare edit links go here. Any art to reduce cooldowns or TSI's and their details go here.)[/center]

GG Design + Lines © .Puzzle go lav hur. Background © Winkatuck.
Last edited by winkatuck on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 81 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ???

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:40 am

OOOOOO!
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
What is it Wink?
╰(◉ᾥ◉)╯
I can't wait to see it!!!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:40 am

what is this Wink? omh
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:22 am

markingggg
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ fefetasprxte ♥ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:25 am

mark !!
♥ fefetasprxte ♥

Postby RedFur1322 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 am

MARRK
-screams-
Babies? Much smol
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:41 am

-loud screaming-
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienzgalaxy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

*SCREECHES AS I MARK*

IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS

╔══════════════════════╗
• dan/danny • non-binary • they/them •

character featured is andromeda!
check out his toyhouse page and feel free to fave him!!
[all art linked to credit, avatar made by Legandall ➸]
╚══════════════════════╝
alienzgalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:55 am