Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Seze's Raptors Adoption Center by Nyeusi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nyeusi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Nyeusi

by Nyeusi

by Nyeusi

by Nyeusi

by Nyeusi

by Nyeusi

Seze's Raptors Adoption Center

Postby Nyeusi » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Seze's Raptors

fanclub | roleplay | breeding

Seze's Raptors are just like any other raptors, except they can be any color. They live in the woods and deserts reaching from Spain to South Korea, down to Kenya. They live and hunt in packs ranging from 3-15. There have been sightings of larger packs however. Unlike lion prides, males rarely ever fight for dominance or females. These raptors are unique in breeding, females will only lay one egg per breeding. Males are able to breed at three years old, females at five. Hatchlings and juveniles will usually tend to leave a pack to avoid inbreeding, but stay with their mother for a year, or until they can fend for themselves. It's not uncommon to see a mother kick out her offspring when she becomes in heat again however. Females have tiny spurs, compared to males, males have large spurs (for breeding purposes) and large horns underneath their chin. They also have chest fur. Both genders have manes and large claws for hunting (zebras, antelope, etc.). All genders share the roll of hunting. Seze's raptors are abound 60 pounds at full age, and can reach 5 feet 8 inches.

Breeding

Males: Must be three years old and have had ownership for three weeks. (For newborns/hatchlings, three weeks will be when they are able to breed). Is allowed 10 breeding slots (10 offspring)).
Females: Must be five years old an have had ownership for three weeks. (For newborns/hatchlings, five weeks will be when they are able to breed). (Is allowed 10 breeding slots (10 offspring)).
Once an offspring has been born, the owner is not able to breed until three weeks later.
At this point in time, an owner has an unlimited amount of available slots for raptors.

Rules

To Adopt: Must have 200 posts and have been a CS member for 4 months. To adopt, they must have a sign that says "Adopt Me". Once a S'sR has been adopted, an owner may not be able to adopt another for a week.
my username used to be Seatala
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

I leave a lot of things unfini
Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seze's Raptors Adoption Center

Postby luckypuppy1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Aww these look so neat. I would love to adopt one but i haven't really posted in the forums.
luckypuppy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me