Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chillabuns; Posting open!| Announcement pg 13<3 by Chimericect

Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chillabuns; Posting open!| Announcement pg 13<3

Postby Chimericect » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:08 am

Alright so a bunch of you have asked me about trading since you've either gotten offers or interest in your Chillabuns (which actually excites me a bit aha)
So
After thinking it over a lot
I've decided to allow Chillabun trading, but there are some rules.

> You have to own your chilla for a month before trading. You can't adopt one just for the sake of trading.
> Chillabuns cannot divorce once bred. If your chilla has been bred already then they cannot divorce after bein traded. If you do divorce them, they will not be able to breed again with another Chillabun.
> Chillabun talents will stay the same; I don't want a chilla having their talent changed over and over again. I plan on keeping an archive with the talents at least so people know what is taken and what isn't ;w;
> you can't sell a chilla for USD/DA points unless you have a good amount of art or you paid Usd/Points for art of them.

Also please don't spam the thread I'll make a trading thread soon uvu

On another note, I plan on moving these to oekaki so more artists can help out that prefer oekaki over fire/cloud alpaca uvu artists will still be allowed to make custom lines if they so please <33

Finally, im going to try to get a small halloween event in, along with some halloween chillas Bc who doesn't love halloween chillas?

About the Species wrote:These creatures have been studies for many years, seemingly able to survive anywhere. They seem to be mutants, having the tail of a lion, ears of a bunny, and various wing types. They seem to be just as intelligent as humans, even being able to speak to us in our own languages. However, they can also be rather dangerous. Each one is born with a special talent usually having to do with their passions or environment. Normally two buns don't have the same talent, but on the rare occasion there may be two that seem to possess the same talent.

They come in all different sizes, ranging from the smallest being rabbit size to the largest being about the size of a fox. They also have different hairstyles and such, ranging from long fur to curly fur. These creatures also have various wing types, new troupes being discovered all the time. The most common types seen are bird- which are large feathered wings,Bat- which can also be called dragon, and a mix of the two. It's possible for them to have some type of big wings, as well as some unique wings that are never normally seen.

These creatures eat anything and pretty much everything, ranging from grass to garbage to even tree bark if they're desperate enough. They are most commonly seen following children and going after their candy just for something new and sweet. Unfortunately, this also causes these creatures to commonly be caught and kept inside.

It is extremely hard to tame such a creature, their wild spirits always getting the best of them. When threatened each will become a rather scary monster, normally Unrecognizable and extremely scary. If in this form you best hide. Otherwise, you might as well as call yourself dead! Taming these creatures also requires a lot of patience and trust. Once a bond is made from a bun to a human or a bun to another bun it never goes away unless something terrible happens to one another.

Buns can mate and breed year round, and they must have an extremely strong bond with one another. My hey mate for life and can have a total of 2 litters, 2 babies per litter. Occasionally, something may happen where you find an extra breeding potion, allowing an extra litter. This, however, is extremely rare and is normally only found on the holidays.

These creatures can also live as long as an average human, ranging from 60-100 years of age, very few having immortality. There are some buns that can be called angels, others being demons, with mortals being in between.

Rules

-No swearing; not in any way or form. There isn't really any reason to swear so I honestly don't think that it's really wanted or needed in this community.
      - no drama/Bullying; I want this to be a friendly community and would hate it if bullying occurred, so if anyone is caught bullying someone else in any way shape or form you will probably get an automatic ban, as it will not be tolerated here uvu
      - If you don't get the bun you want, please don't make the new owner feel bad! There will be plenty of buns made so don't whine if you don't get the one you want. It makes the owner feel bad and you don't make yourself look any better, so if you have nothing nice and happy to say just don't say it at all! c:
      - Please don't spam; this means advertising something on this thread, one worded posts, etc.
      -you can have unlimited amount of buns, but please make sure you really love them all; I would really hate if you had like 30 buns and not really use them rather than someone who loves their buns and only has about 2.
      -You have to wait 15 days before adopting a new chillabun once you've won one. {this doesn't count nursery/bred babus <33
      -Auction chillas do not count towards the waiting period. You're buying it rather that just adopting it for free so I mean I feel like it's fair?
      -New; Chillabuns are not allowed to be traded/sold. If you are caught trading or selling a Chillabun you will be banned without warning.
      Note; Artists can sell custom tickets if they wish, but no chillas that are owned uvu
      - Do not ask to be staff

For artists
      -You can make as many as you wish
      -you get a custom every month on the 1st (you could decide what to do with it c;)
      -Don't make all pay to adopt, make some free ones every one and awhile c;
    Staff
      Soulfirewolf; owner

Traumwind; Artist/Mod
      ~Caramel~; Artist/Mod
      Brightheaven; Artist
      Yenneii; Artist
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Talents

Postby Chimericect » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:09 am

Each chillabun has 1 talent and 1 talent only. It can be anything, but this talent cannot be used twice. Please check the archive when searching for a talent.

Frequently Asked Questions
    What do you mean by talent?
      like something they're good at doing or a special power they have. It can be simple, like baking and gardening, or it can be elemental like controlling Fire and Water. Some can even manipulate other people or their appearances and such.
    Can you have more than one?
      No, your chilla can only have 1 talent, although if it's something like magic you may put things like spells, potion brewing, etc, as that is technically a kind of magic.
    Can out chillas have the same power/talent as someone else?
      Im going to have to say no to this, since they are supposed to be unique. However, say someone has baking as their Chillabuns main talent. You can put something like 'baking cookies' or 'baking cakes'. It's still baking but that chilla is only good at baking one thing, or at least that one thing is their best food that they make or whatever.
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chillabuns

Postby allinian » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:26 am

mark
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chillabuns

Postby quitting,, » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:29 am

MARKING BECAUSE I NEED MORE OTL
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chillabuns; Posting open!

Postby BecNessMonster » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 am

MArrkkk :3

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 am

marking owo my girl needs friends <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yenneii » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 am

mARK.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:50 am

MMAAARRRKKK! <3 <3
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 am

Mark
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 am

Oh look there's one up already (sorry for bad cover aha q w q)
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me