Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kiamara Adopts ● MOVED COMPLETELY TO DA by palmsprout

Based on Click to view
Artist palmsprout [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
452 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by guqqi

by guqqi

by Viscus

by guqqi

by Pine.

by Pine.

Kiamara Adopts ● MOVED COMPLETELY TO DA

Postby palmsprout » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:11 pm

MOVED TO DEVIANTART!

Kiamara Adopts
key-ah-mahr-ah ● kia; kiamara; kiamaras
FanclubFanForumArchiveMicroKia FCNurseryGrowthsMating ThreadMate Archive

In order to participate in Kiamaras, you must agree to these terms and rules. Be sure to read and follow them.

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Staff
Admins:
apple
mercury.

Artists:
Baloo.
Foreign Potato
Foul
icseal
saturnus
Viscus

Nursery Artists:
Pine
(includes artists as well)

Growth Artists:
Tempest Rain
Mango Sherbet
happy-stabby
moonlight_girl
saturnus.

Moderators:
AlvaChum
Ceruleanrush

Archivists:
Kaizoku (main archivist)
MoonSkye (mate archivist)

Ghost Artists:
bonk

Main Rules

● You will treat all staff, members, and admirers with your full respect. No respect, no Kiamara.
    ● Do not complain about any member (including staff) entering any contest.
    ● No stealing.
    ● Do not bribe the staff or members for anything Kiamara-related.
    ● Normal adopts are not allowed to have powers.
    ● Staff is appointed; please do not ask to lend a hand or become staff.
    ● Do not take on staff duties. That includes any form of mini-modding.
    ● You are allowed 7 Kiamaras, and 3 MicroKias. No co-owning or trading Kiamaras or MicroKias.
    ● Kiamaras and Microkias may not be fursonas
    ● Do not complain about the prices of kiamaras. I have my reasons; while I respect your opinions, I'm not going to change my ways.
    ● You may not sell your Kiamara for any type of currency.
    ● Trading and revamping of Kiamara are currently not allowed.
    ● If you are banned from kiamaras, you must be aware of these rules; [ note all rules apply to micro kiamaras as well ]
    - The staff reserves the right to revoke and re-adopt your kiamaras/microkias based on the situation in which you are banned.
    - You may not try out for kiamaras or participate in any kiamara competitions, or be gifted a kiamara.
    - Banned members may not gift their kiamaras away. If you don't want your kiamara anymore, tell the staff and we will put it up for adoption.
    - If you are banned, any young kiamaras you own will be frozen in time. If you are temporarily banned, time basically stops. This means growing kiamaras, breeding waits, etc. When you are unbanned, you must re-wait the required times left from the moment you are banned.
    - You may not post on any kiamara related topics
    - You may not revamp a Kiamara's design to another species
    - You may not post images of kiamaras, or share any kiamara related information publicly, or talk/post about kiamaras.
    - You may not draw/take commissions/requests of kiamaras
    - If we allow you to keep your kiamaras, you are not allowed to breed them while you are banned.
    - If you are only temporarily banned, breaking any of these rules can result in a permanent ban as the staff see fit.
    ● Kiamaras may only divorce once, and this is frowned upon. It's advised you really think about the kiamara's relationship before you decide on mates.
    - To have kiamaras divorce, it MUST be approved by an admin. (Apple or Talon) You must state the reason of divorce. If you don't ask permission from one of us, [punishment?]
    - Once divorced and re-mated, if one of the kiamaras has had children before, new couples can only breed once 4 months after mateship and only have 1 baby
    - If your kiamara(s) once re-mated have not had children, they may breed normally. 
- Depending on special circumstances, the specific rules on a couple could be different. That is up to the staff to decide.
    ● Do not ask for customs.
    ● I will hand out customs to people on my own terms. No complaining if I give some to friends.

Gifting Rules

● When you gift, you must wait 1 month before gaining a new Kiamara (from gifting, winning, or breeding).
    You will not be able to be gifted back the same the Kiamara at any point. Gifting from a nursery batch when it comes out does not count because they were never technically owned. This rule only applies to kiamaras that were owned.

● In order to gift, you must ask me, apple, before gifting.

● I am allowed to reject any gifting for any reason. I do not have to give you a reason.

● Giving a Kiamara without permission can result in a ban and having the Kiamara being taken away.

Readoption Rules

● If you no longer want your Kiamara, you can ask the artist or me to re-adopt it.

● There are no runner ups for re-adoptions. (this rule may not count for very specific and special cases)

● You may pick the contest type and have a say-so in in judging, but I will be the main judge for re-adoptions; and you do not have final say in who wins.

Growth Rules

● You must wait 1 month between each stage. The 1 month starts from the day you own a Kiamara, not the day it was posted. If the lines the kia is one has no teen stage, it takes 2 months from baby to grow into adult.

● Only official growth artists may grow kiamaras.

Last edited by palmsprout on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 am, edited 30 times in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kiamara Adopts ● Guest Artist Applications

Postby palmsprout » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Guest Artist Rules and Regulations
please read carefully, these have changed since the previous adoption rules!
Currently ;; Closed
Will open again on ;; August 1, 2014

● You may make 2 free adoption kiamaras; if you wish to only make 1 [which is acceptable] please notify apple
● Do not edit the lineart unless it is the hair, tail, or a slight expression change. Do not change the actual anatomy of the kiamara, such as nose, eyes, etc, to make it fit your style better. This can be taken as offensive and is highly unnecessary
● 1 must have no edits whatsoever
● 1 may have moderate edits, nothing over the top. This is not required; they both may be edit-free if desired
● 1 or both kiamaras may be PPS if desired
● You may not make a custom for yourself or anyone else
● Competitions [including judging time] may not exceed 1 month
● Both kiamaras must be approved by apple before posting. Please send apple the kiamara via CS PM before posting it to be approved
● If you break any of these rules or main kiamara rules; you may be subject to revoking your title as a guest artist, editing a rule breaking design, warnings, strikes, and in severe cases, banning, as the staff sees fit.

Form
Code: Select all
[center][b]I am applying for guest artist![/b][/center]
Username ●
Design examples/gallery ● [oekaki preferred, as you will be designing on an oekaki file]
Lineart edit examples ● [oekaki preferred, as you will be editing on an oekaki file]
Have you read all of the rules and regulations, and do you understand them? ●

Thank you very much for your interest in becoming a Kiamara GA!
Good luck!
Last edited by palmsprout on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara Adopts ● v2.1

Postby palmsprout » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

oops another res
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki. » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Mark!

"I've been falling... for 30 minutes!"

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever, but at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me, and... I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest – our paths diverged a long time ago."
"We are. It's probably for the best that we never see each other again."
"Yeah, that's what you always wanted."'

"Your savior has arrived!'
Loki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

sorry if posting is not open but expect to see me often! ill be doing my best to get one!
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meveh » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

meows

[ meh·vay ]
I used to be PuddingWaffles

| toyhou.se | dA | katkins | ooo |
| one eighty | arcadia |

Interested in commissioning me?
Hit me up on dA,
as I don't do commissions for CS currency ♡
meveh
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby terrier » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

marking c:
----

tumblrdaask.fm
terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Marks
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Ooh, fancy~!
(first page |D)
Last edited by Charchar2 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me