Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Jellybean Dragon Adopts 2 (CLOSED)

Postby Curious » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am

Segie wrote:
    Hiccup, I'd like to lead you to this thread, if your oekaki still isn't working. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1941510

There is one thing I would like to say. I'm an active member of the community, and I have spent a lot of my time roleplaying my beans. They are my favorite characters to roleplay! I had always dreamed of the day when they would start families of their own. With the nursery closed I'll never get to see that happen, and honestly I feel like a lot of the time I have spent roleplaying was a waste. Whats the point anymore? What am I trying to achieve for them? Things seemed to be going fine with the nursery still open. The recent drama had nothing to do with most of the community, so if your decision has anything to do with that it would be unfair to close the nursery for everybody.

I second that. Both my beans just found love, and I'd be happy to see them grow into parents. Everyone knows romance is a huge factor in role-playing, and if we can't continue the generations for our beans, the romance kinda stops, unless they already have kids, or if they're already mates. I believe that if the nursery keeps running, the people who already have beans will be much more comfortable in general with JBD adopts closing.
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jellybean Dragon Adopts 2 (CLOSED)

Postby gecko » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:46 am

Yeah I'm pretty sad about the nursery... I wanted to make sure that I role played my dragons slowly so that it was with the right people to have a future with. One of my dragons will most likely never be able to have the ability to raise and love and role play with his kids, and that makes me very sad since id love to see him with some. And my girl I have waited so long for her to become the loving mother I know she can be, so very long, with alot of role playing up to this point so excited for her baby to be born, and it may not ever be.

I think that the nursery should remain open, if artists wish to be there to do so... :( Then, all the jbds born thereafter a certain date will be unfertile so it'll be the end? (unless in the future they come back)
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery