| Nursery | Fanclub | FanForum | Love Letters | Archive |
What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?
- Give all Kiamara staff and owners your full respect
- Do not steal anyone else's Kiamara
- Do not ask to become a mod, artist, guest artist, or any kind of staff
- You may not have a custom Kiamara. They are reserved for my staff
- Do not mini mod, I have moderators
- Do not bribe any staff or Kiamara owners to get anything Kiamara related
- You may only own 4 Kiamaras
- Kiamaras can NOT be fursonas
- You may NOT sell a Kiamara for pets/money/any type of currency
- If someone has created Kiamara gift lines, you may NOT color them in for a competition entry. Owned Kiamaras ONLY.
- One Kiamara Year = One Human Month
- From baby to child = 2 months
- From child to adult = 2 months
- Thus, a Kiamara is full grown at 4 years old
- If you do not wish to own a Kiamara anymore, PM the artist and they will put it up for adoption again
- You MAY gift your Kiamara to another user, but you NEED permission before doing so! Ask me, Apple
- You may not give any runners up for re-adoptions
NO REVAMPS at the moment. This rule may change in the future
Baby - House Cat Size
Child - Labrador Dog Size
Adult - Small Mountain Lion Size
- All Kiamara have spots. No living Kiamara has, and ever will have no spots. Rarely you will find a Kiamara with more or less than usual, but NEVER with none.
- Generally, a Kiamara has 1-5 feathers. Sometimes you may see more. The only Kiamaras that don't have feathers are PPS.
- Feathers can come in almost any color(s).
-When a Kiamara comes to the age of 2 years old, it's parents find feathers for their son/daughter. Sometimes, feathers are passed down from generation to generation.
- There are 3 common horn types in Kiamaras. Long, short, and curled/ram. Many Kiamara do not have horns, though.
- Sometimes a Kiamara is born with abnormal/unique horns. It is EXTREMELY rare though.
- Hair edits are usually a rare occurrence. To have slightly longer or shorter hair is less uncommon occurrence than completely different hair though.
- If you adopt a child kiamara, you may NOT edit the hair when it grows.
- You may not edit your kiamara's hair after you win.
- Some people get permission from me before editing their kiamara's hair. Usually these are special circumstances, or the kiamara belongs to a staff member. Please do not ask.
- If a baby kiamara is adopted with hair edits, it WILL have hair edits as it grows.
PPS - Permanent Puppy Syndrom
- Every once in a while, a Kiamara is born lacking a specific part of their brain to make them grow. This has almost no effect on the brain- except it also causes the Kiamara to be immature like a child their entire life, matching their body size.
- PPS Kiamara do not grow horns
- If a Kiamara is PPS, it will never get feathers. Adult Kiamara do not see PPS ever deeming worthy of the feathers, as their brain simply is not fully developed.
- Some PPS that were made when Kiamaras first were released do have horns and/or feathers. They are special exceptions.
- It is rare to have a Kiamara with less hair than normal, but even more rare to have one with more than the general amount of hair.
- Kiamara paw pads are the same color as their eyes or spots.
- Kiamara diets consist of fruits, as well as similar prey that wolves hunt.
- Kiamara occasionally have added accessories besides feathers, but not too often.
- Kiamara mate for life, but they sometimes have 'relationship problems' before they are true mates, and may choose someone new.
- Each Kiamara litter has 1-2 pups in it.
- Baby Kiamara have small spots, they get bigger as they age.
- Kiamara are born with very small manes, and that too grows as they age.
[basically full artists but they are not as active and make far less kiamaras]
- Code: Select all
[center]I'm applying for Guest Artist![/center]
[b]Gallery:[/b] (Can be on CS, dA, or anywhere else)
[b]Do you own a tablet:[/b] (Don't worry if you don't, I just want to know.)
[b]How soon can you make your first Kiamara if you are chosen:[/b]
Guest Artist Applications are CLOSED!!
Guest artist forms close when I say so. I will choose 2 guest artists at a time, and you will receive a PM from me with all the information you need to know.
If you are a guest artist, you are allowed to create 2 Kiamaras.
These users have a warning. If they get another, they may be banned.
Banned from Adopting Kiamaras