Hey guys, welcome to my design shop. I had such a mess of layers in there I didn't get to post any line examples on the cover. I'll just have to leave you all guessing, haha! I would like to give a GIGANTIC thanks to my love, foreign.potato
(ily tades <3), for making these amazing lines. It would never have been possible with out her because I have troubles designing on my own lines sometimes. Plus her art is SOO cute! Check it out here! Another thanks to her for letting me 'steal' her mini/shrimp shop idea. You can view Potato's and Scamp's mini shop here! :D To clear up ANY confusion~ the adoptables are NOT literally shrimps. It's just the shop name. They are little (thus the name shrimps) linearts I'll color in designs on that people will purchase. Here are the species I have so far~wolf, dog, fox cat, wombat, dragon, gryphon, bird, gecko, and bunny. (also another thanks to Taters for writing the cover..my java was being a nub so she fixed it for me. :>)
* You may only adopt one Shrimp per every two days.
* No taking the line art and using it for your own purposes
* No taking/copying character designs and using them for your own purposes
* Do not take offsite without my permission (character hosting sites are OK as long as you link back here and credit me and foreign.potato)
* Do not resell the designs, let me know if you no longer want it
* Do not remove foreign.potato's signature from the lines
* For now, foreign.potato and I will be the only ones designing Shrimps. If I need more artists I will inquire. Don't send me a PM or post on the thread about it or you'll be warned!
* You may edit/change the design but still credit foreign.potato and I
* You may edit the reference photo but keep foreign.potato's siggie in it
* You may breed the character that you purchase
* I will add more as time goes on
How to adopt?
The bank I set up is a point system where you can "purchase" Sand Dollars (fake currency also known as S$) with CS pets. Depending on the CS pet's year, rarity, and other factors I will set a certain number of S$ each pet is worth. You will only be allowed to purchase a certain amount of S$ per every few days. Read the bank rules to find the specifics. I will use this method to avoid people buying a bucketload of Sand Dollars every day. Once you buy them and I accept the trade, I will fill your bank account with said number of S$ you have purchased.
I may not ALWAYS make you pay S$ for the adoptable designs, it depends on the design and how I am feeling. Other methods may be first come/first serve, answer a question, tell me what you'd name it, things like that.
What are Shrimps?
Just a silly name I used for my shop, I didn't want to steal foreign.potato's 'Minis' idea too much. c;
Are the adoptables actually shrimps?
NO! There are a ton of adorable linearts in there of different species of animals. Here are the species I have so far~wolf, dog, cat, wombat, dragon, gryphon, bird, gecko, and bunny.
What are Sand Dollars (S$)?
A fake currency for my shop that I came up with to keep track of how many points people have purchased with CS pets.
How do I buy Sand Dollars (S$)?
Below this post is where the bank is located, read the instructions. xD
What if I can't purchase any Sand Dollars (S$)?
You PM me telling me so and we can try to work something out. :>
Why is a lot of stuff in this post spazzy?
I wrote it at 1:30 AM. :D
(will be added to)