Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Gypsy Rune Dragon by Benathorn

Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gypsy Rune Dragon

Postby Benathorn » Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 am

"The Story of the Gypsy Rune"

"It's night as I travel with a group of caravans. The carriage rocks back and forth as lanterns sway, these good travelers have offered me a ride through the long roads in my constant search for new runes. I show the playful children my journal as they point to the many pictures inside and ask where such runes dwell. I tell them all over the world and explain the many different traits and regions they come from when I noticed on of the children's bandannas move. The copper skinned boy took off the colorful head wear to reveal an intricate rune sitting atop his head. The little rune peered up at me with crystal gleaming eyes as I asked the child what kind of rune it was. He exclaimed it to be their very own species of traveling rune and dubbed it the 'Gypsy Rune' for it's many colors and hues. Smiling, I added the creature's design to my journal and told them that this was the very first rune that I had seen been made by being purely domesticated and bred to fit the travelers needs. It seems the Gypsy rune is a very valuable member of any traveler family who live on the constant move. It is an intelligent Rune that preforms acrobatic tricks and and songs along with it's owner as they dance the night away or preform for other for money or lodgings. The rune is perfectly at ease with it's human companions and each traveler child has it's own gypsy rune as a constant companion. They have even adorned their Runes with beads and feathers ,as they do themselves, and have shown nothing but kindness to me as we travel. I would love to stay with these people of many colors but I had to take my leave at the next stop. However, the people gave me a parting gift for sharing my knowledge and art with them and I now hold with me my very own Gypsy Rune! I can not wait to find a home for the bright creature and I can already tell that this Rune is just as exuberant and colorful as the people it came from." ~Benathorn

She-Hound wrote:
Owner Name:
She-Hound
Name:
Cemerlang -- [Means "Shining" in Indonesian] -- (Sem-er-lang)
Personality:
Cemerlang can be a tad bit stubborn and "Independent" sometimes. He likes to do things how he wants, when, and why, because he can. Because of this, he is slightly harder to train than others, but with a lot of love and patience, he will do almost anything for his trainer.Another way to get him to do as hes told is bribes. He loves everything and anything shiny that is easy to carry or store, given the fact that he is a Gypsy Rune. Hold on to any of your jewelry, because not knowing its wrong, he may "borrow" things, though he isn't as good about remembering to put them back..
Aside from all of that, he is a great pet to have. He is very loyal and will stand by you always, even in the darkest of times, and try to cheer you up when your not in the best of moods. He is quite the comical little creature, and is capable of making almost anybody laugh with his random and strange little habits and tactics.
Looking for a guard dog to protect you or your possessions? Look no further! This little Rune will risk his life to protect his master or their items. Though he doesn't seem very intimidating, and actually more on the inviting side, he is a strong willed little bugger. Good luck stealing anything while hes around!

Why do you wish to have him/her:
I found the Rune Dragons while browsing the Oekiaki boards, and saw the drawing done by Jendalie with the two Rune Dragons and their owners. I was extremely curious as to what these strange little creatures where, so I clicked the link that took me to the Adoption Center. I looked down at all of the Runes up for adoption, and he caught my eye. I immediately feel in love, staring at his intricate design for, probably five minutes straight. I then decided to try out for this beauty!
Where will you keep him/her:
I will keep him in my signature, and make him his own thread, telling visitors about his story, what he is, where I got him (If I win), and a bit more about him!
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
Possibly! ^^
Any Quirks:
Cemerlang is quite the strange Rune, and has many different quirks, but here are just a few.
Like I said in the personality section, he has a strange love for anything shiny. Usually any shiny rocks, diamonds, crystals, Keys, or glass shards and metal he finds, he stores in a small colorful sack I keep tied to my belt. He enjoys taking these items out when we stumble across other Runes and travelers, and seeing the awe and wonder in other's faces as they study his wonderful finds. If he finds himself quite fond of you and your Rune, he may even give you one of his treasures to remember us by, as a gift.

Story:
Sighing, I climb into the tightly packed wagon after checking to make sure the horses are fed, harnessed, and ready to go. Cemerlang calmly swoops down and perches himself on my shoulder. I grin and turn to him, "Ready to go boy?" He murmurs a muffled 'Grrrrff!' as the warm sun glints off of a small round object in his mouth. I chuckle and hold my hand out in front of him. He plops the small clear orb into the palm of my hand. "A marble? Where did you find this?" I ask, studying it closely. Cemerlang gently lifts it out of my palm with his dull beak-like mouth and carefully nudges the small pouch attached to my belt open, and drops it in. It makes a small, delicate sounding 'Clink,' as it lands safely. I laugh and pull the drawstrings to the small sack closed. "Another great find." I say smiling. Lifting the reins, I click my tongue and the two dapple gray ponies begin pulling us down the dirt road ahead.
Cemerlang Ruffles his wings and flutters onto one of the stocky mountain pony's backs, watching the path ahead of us intently. I grin and take a deep breath, enjoying the summer air. "Its a great day for an adventure, don't you think Cemer?" I ask. Cemerlang glances back at me and swoops over to gently perch himself on my elbow. "What would I do without you?" I ask, grinning and scratching him gently beneath his chin.

This rune is very much loved and even has a whole thread dedicated to him Here~ which was made by his owner She-Hound.
Owner Name:
She-Hound
Dragon's Name:
Cemerlang -- [Means "Shining" in Indonesian] -- (Sem-er-lang)
Breedable:
Possibly! ^^
Type:
Gypsy Rune Dragon
Offspring:
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Benathorn on Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gypsy Rune Dragon

Postby wajas » Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

Owner Name:
wajas
Name:
Mitzi
Personality:
Mitzi is a sweet, kind, and mysterious creature. She is always on the move, discovering new things on her own. She is an independant dragon, often prefering her space. Although, she can sometimes be attached to you, walking by your side, or sitting on your shoulder. She is gentle with little children, usually flying around their head. She is always the type to meet new people, sitting beside them, or even in their laps. She has a protective side, though, as she will be cautious when strangers come close to her loved ones. She likes to linger around new people, before having courage, and coming closer. She is a shy girl, who tends to be at a distance, instead of where the action is. Mitzi will try with all her might to cheer people up, especially when they are sad or hurt.She can be funny, though, as her humorous nature She would fly around, or even do tricks just to impress. She is a very smart dragon, and loves to read. Even for her size, she will usually be found with a book, well, sort of, and scan the pages with interest. She likes to explore alone, traveling to various places, and taking little notes along the way. She can be found on the caravan, sitting in the front, atop a wagon. The people call her Magaine, in their lingo, it meant magnificent. She is a bit of a scaredy cat, sometimes hiding behind one of the edlers when they told stories. She does have little opprotunities of courage, though, as she will assist with the stories. She can be seen flying around at the points of the story that were amazing, or singing a tune. She can be patient, especially with the children. She doesn't mind being tousled or tugged by the young ones, but if they pull a feather off, she would leave. She would wait and please for as long as she would until you'd cheer up, or even smile. She is overall a people pleaser, but also a good friend to have around.
I love how her colorings- especialy the blue with the gold, clashed. It makes her seem mysterious, unpredictable, wise, and a traveler. The designs on her body look ancient; making it seem as though she is decorated with golden plates. The blend of blue, pink, yellow, and violet on her wings and head make it look like she was born from dawn; the colors looking like the sky. Her blue eyes portray wisdom and another knowlege, prediction. She looks like a fortune teller, unable to tell, but able to predict. She seems to blend in with nomadic people very well, looking like she knew her way around.
I will keep her in my siggie, but also in my character thread, to make art of her.
Yes, I beleive it would be very suitable for her. :)
Any Quirks:
Mitzi loves to sing. She likes to express her singing, as they are traveling up on the mountainside, the caravan joining in her melodious hummng. She is usually at the front of the wagon train, so the others can hear her melodies. The nomads accompanying her would say, "Beautiful, stunning, like an angel," is how they often described her singing. She is usually praised at this, by getting the first of few meals. Which, in their customs, was considered highly honorable, like a king with a banquet. She would perch herself infront of them, or in the middle of the people, and burst out in song, preferably the melodies that the people know. She has attempted to sing an ancient dragon tune to them, with a complex melodie, acing each tune. But, the people only knew the first two lines, and struggled with the rest. She also has a passion to draw, often drawing the natural scenery on her journeys. She would be in the front of the wagon, drawing quick sketchs, and painting them when it was night time, where they would settle for the night, or maybe even a week. She would express her joy in traveling by getting the details accurately, and showing the others. They would smile, and pet her back, "Good job, Magaine," they would say, pleased.
Other:
Story:
"....Would you like some herbal tea?" asked an old, frail man, as he gingerly handed me the cup, its liquid chruning with each lurch of the wagon. I shook my head, gently pushing the cup to him, "No thank you," I answered, smiling as the red hues of the lanturns bobbing here and there. I was halfway along the coast of the foriegn mountainside, enjoying the sillouettes of the passing scenery. The orange harvest moon bobbed in and out of the shadows, lighting our way up the mountain. I caught few glimpses of passing nocturnal animals-like bats and owls, making music in the soothing dark. I was in the third wagon, out of ten wagons in the train. The children beside me were laughing, making silly gestures with their faces. They seemed to be comfortable, unlike me, who was cramped between two full grown men, drinking tea like delicate ladies. Which, by the way, is hard to beleive. I shifted my gaze from the outside scenes, and to the dark-colored travelers, who seemed to be happy of my presence. I smiled softly, and looked down at a small girl, "So," I began, as I was wrapping my fingers around my bag's handle, "how many places have you traveled to?" The girl giggled rather joyfully, her eyes sparkling with glee. "I...I.." she stuttered, using her fingers as a counting mechanism, "tweny places," she announced with the aid of an older child, who was roughly ten. I smiled, astonished and pleased with her experience, compared to me, who lived in just one place. "That sounds ni-" I began, but before I could finish, I heard a faint, hum, growing louder with a melodious tune. The people in my wagon listened intently, sharing a glance only they completely understood, and smiled. I felt like an outsider at this point, feeling like I didn't know what they were saying. "..What? I do not understand," I said, blushing, shifting my bag with a nervous demeanor. The eldest one, who offered me tea, laughed. It had sounded rather smooth, like a gush of water, considering his age. "Oh....young one, you do not know of Mitzi?" he asked with a smile, waving to the direction of the music. The people around me began to hum with the tune, and it grew stronger, with all the wagons humming. It was great, and laughed at what the elder said. "No...I haven't heard of Mitzi...who is that?" I asked, leaning forward as the wagon jolted from a bump. He smiled, "She is our dragon hatchling, who hatched while we were farther down the coast, and is not claimed. She is a music bringer, as well as a sweet little one..." he responeded, his dull eyes looking at me with a sympathetic way. You look sad...try to bring a dragon in your life.. his eyes seemed to radiate, with a sense of generosity. I shrugged the thought off, and looked through the front of the wagon, the thin flap open to the warm air. The air bushes against my skin, bringing the gentle melodies closer. When the wagon was going to stop, I got out, which was the first time in ten hours. I stretched, and looked up as I heard the singing come closer. The rune, seeming happy, was flying to me, before perching on my shoulder. I froze, as all the peoples' stares layed upon me. I turned scarlet, as looked at the rune.

WIP
Last edited by wajas on Sat May 19, 2012 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am

Ok this time I would like to see a well written story for this rune adoption along with the regular form. I already know you will write something great Waja so I am just informing everyone else who applies that this rune will be mostly decided on the personality you give it and the story you have written.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 am

c: thank you! and I will try to write more this time. I just love these guys!
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coexist » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Owner Name: Coexist

Name: Hototo- he who sings songs

Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Story:
(You must write a well written story this time around.)

WIP
I would like to appoligize to everyone for my behavior. Apparently one of my meds needed adjusted. I decided to stay but I will soon start a thread about High Functioning Autisum so that maybe a few people can better understand when I do slip. Love you all!
Coexist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zacherie » Tue May 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Owner Name:
soulBridge.
Name:
Lucretia
Personality:
Lucretia is a sneaky Rune. She sometimes manipulates words of others to get what she wants. She'll also lie to get things go on as planned. She's a bit of a lier obviously, but she claims it's neccessary. She does seem to feel a bit of remorse for lying, but she always tells herself it's because it's absolutely neccessary. Which seems to be, apparently, most all the time.
She also has a fondness of shiny, valuable metals. Ever since her parents first showed her gold, she's been in love with valuable things. She also loves gems, such as diamonds and rubies. Her favorite is the sapphire because of its deep, blue color that she can get lost in. However, looking at it for a long time reminds her of her memories...that she's been running away from... But she soon regains herself as she pretends to get lost in its glow.
Lucretia can sometimes come off as a snobbish Rune Dragon, as her knowledge of exotic dances and songs make her confident in such a way she becomes snobbish and obnoxious to people who first meet her. She acts a bit like a know-it-all basically. She is proud of her knowledge, but it can make her look snobbish. She claims it's not being arrogant, but people tend to view it that way.
Lucretia is also very wary of others, especially male Runes. Her childhood friend shattered her trust in anyone, and is very very wary of others. Although she is still wary, she sometimes can't resist being very curious. There are some things about others that attract her to them, but otherwise, she'll be a bit reserved yet loud at the same time.
However, Lucretia, deep down, is a very soft-spoken Rune Dragon and is sort of shy. You wouldn't know she was so shy, since people's first impression of her is usually "arrogant." But yes, she is reserved. You could say you start to know less about Lucretia the more you start to know her. She becomes attatched to you as a friend by becoming more detattched. Basically, if you didn't understand the seemingly paradoxical statements, there seem to be more mysteries surrounding her the more you know her.
Lucretia is also curious in her own shy way. Although she doesn't like people probing her and trying to find out more about her, she likes to look a bit deeper into someone. Like before, she is slightly sneaky, and might extract information one doesn't usually share with everyone, but she does it in her own way that makes it seem excusable, once you know her (yet not know her).

[[Confusing, I know... xDD]]

Okay, Lucretia is just...pure love. Her colors, her pattern, her feathers! Everything about her is so beautiful put together. She's just lovable. And she's inspired by a Gypsy! Gypsies (is that the plural form? xD) have always intrigued me with their mysterious dances and rumored magic stuff. They travel around...always on the move... It makes me feel like they're trying to escape something. And this kind of influenced her personality.
I used to love explosions of color. I loved color and I would always love looking at the mixture of colors and I would stare at them for long times. Recently, I started liking simple color schemes, with 2 or 3 different colors. I started not liking a bunch of colors just splashed together, because sometimes it hurt my eyes. But then I saw Lucretia, and all those colors screamed at me (in a nice way xP). It was so pretty! It was right then I started appreciating those explosions of color.
But you know the one thing that intruigued me was her...eyes. Her eyes seem so distant, like as if they're looking at something that's there, but only to her. Almost everything about her seems so mysterious, that I had to add that aspect to her. She seems so...mysterious, and I like that about her! She's really adorable, and I would be honored to have her as a second Rune Dragon.

Lucretia will be in my signature (after I figure out how to make it look nice). She'll also be in my character thread once I get off my lazy butt to make it neat and awesome. But she'll always be in my heart. Even if she won't be pampered and spoiled as much as the others, she'll always have my love 24/7. She'll always be in my heart. Even if she is with someone else, I'll still be happy for her because I know she'll be in a good home.
YES! The man must be dashing!
Any Quirks:
She'll sometimes shuffle her...er...talons? when she'll nervous or when asked something she doesn't feel comfortable talking about.
She'll also hum in a high B note when she's either bored, happy, or nervous. It's just as an unconscious act of her practicing her singing.

Story:
I remember the days... The days I spent... Those days are long gone now... But I cannot do anything now.
I must run.

I had a friend. He was actually my best friend. I knew him since we were kids. I would trust him with my secrets, and he would trust me with his. We'd have secret deals with each other; I'd give him a little treat if he'd take me somewhere my parents told me was forbidden. They all worked, and everyone was happy. My parents never found out...he was happy...I was happy... But then one day. Something happened.
Something that would change my life forever.
- - -
It was one of those days. The sun peeked through the grey whisps streaking across the sky... the air was moist, the kind where water droplets condesate on your nose...the wind blew through the trees...my friend perched next to me... It was perfect. But that's when I caught a glimpse of his true nature.
He eyed a little fox that stood rigid, standing guard in front of its den. My friend crouched, flicked his tail up, and aimed for the fox. He was silent and stealthy. The poor fox didn't know what was coming. A little squeal echoed through the air before everything became silent, motionless. My friend swooped up, carrying the fox in his talons. I cringed, but I regained myself. After all, he was my friend.
He pushed the fox towards me. He smiled and looked at me in the eye. "You like it?" he asked.
I broke away from his glare. Something...was not right. I shuffled my talons and started humming.
His eyes darkened. "You don't appreciate my...gift?" he rasped, his whole appearance changing.
"No... No!" I exclaimed and started shifting my position.
He scowled and looked at me. He tossed the fox toward the ground and grasped my talons. I struggled to get away, but I knew he was stronger. We both knew.
"All my life, I tried to impress you. I did everything. The one time I try to show that I care," he said, his voice rising, "you push it away!" He snarled.

I shall do that soon~ WIP

You can totes see this is a WIP~ xDD
Last edited by zacherie on Wed May 16, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydrochrosone » Tue May 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Owner Name:LightDragon
(Your Username goes here)
Name:Karea Shimmer-song
(Dragon's Name goes here)
(Male or Female?)
Personality:She is very mellow, but can be depressed.
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:This dragon is generally adorable. Plus I've been looking for a Rune like this.
Where will you keep him/her:My sig shall have a linky to her...
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:Yes, please
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:She likes to 'paint' with her claws and to fly in races.
Story:Karea likes to paint because her old owner was a painter. Her life with that gentle old man was calm, happy, and always on the move.
But this wasn't meant to be. Her brother, owned by the people 'next tent', was killed in an accident where he tried to protect his owners. She came too late-when she heard his cries of agony, she rushed over. The robbers were standing over him, knives in hand. She screamed, feeling a pain in her own chest as he died-the pain of loss.
That was a time when her paintings were all black and red.
Soon she learned to move on. The old man was very kind to her, and she returned to her old happiness. Her paintings sold well in the cities they visited, along with the old man's. They lived in their old peace, for an entire year. She visited new places, saw new things.
Then a sickness ravaged the camp. Her mother, her owner, countless others... They all died. At least one person or dragon in every tent had died, or lost a relative.
Lost again, she wandered away from this bloodstained place. After a half-moon, she found another place-another camp, with friendly humans who took her in.
She still paints. But once in a while, they are of sadness and death, for she has known loss and sorrow as much as a grizzled old man.

(This is kind of her history more than anything else...But this is the first time I've ever submitted a form like this, so please be kinda patient!)
Last edited by hydrochrosone on Wed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hydrochrosone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

Owner Name:
Horneddragon
Name:
Rowan
~ name of Gaelic origin, meaning, "Little red one"

Personality:
R is for radiant, it's your personality!
O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
W is for wonder, the child in us all.
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
N is for neatness, your orderly way.

Any Quirks:
Story:

serious WIP loves <3
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Secret. » Wed May 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Owner Name:
leopard3
Name:
Gerail
Personality:
Gerail is a good hunter, and is very smart. He acts carelessly around humans, and is seen... a lot. But this great dragon is very gentle at heart, roaming the skies and looking down on our daily lives.
He seems very mystical, now I don't mean mysterious and levitating mystical. I mean he seems like he has power within and I just like that stuff. His rune is very good, I especially like his feathers, the swirls look perfect.
I will probably either put him in my trade settings on in my sig. Most likely in my sig next to Selaria... or both.
Maybe. Well probably depends what Rune Dragon we are talking about.
Any Quirks:
He likes to watch humans, and spends hours doing it. He finds them... interesting (even though some try to hunt him down).
Story:
Gerail was hopping from branch to branch, just a baby his wings weren't fully grown. His ma said that by next week he'll be up in the air! He looked longingly at the sky, the endless blue, calling to him. How he wished he knew how that felt. To feel the wind in your face, every fiber in your body working to keep you aloft. How delightful is first flight will be!

He went back to his ma for food, suckling the milk he asked her between mouthfuls if he could start his first flight now. She just shook her head and looked at the sky, remembering the thrilling experience of her first flight. What a long time ago that was.

About two to three weeks later the flight had begun. Gerail ruffled his wings in aticapation, looking up at the sky thinking "I'll soon be up there." He looked to his mother and got in the launching position his mother taught him just days before. His brothers and sisters cheering him on, little Selaria watching from the bushes, smiling. She hadn't smiled since our father left! Gerail could only be greatful that the real Selaria was back. Gerail launch himself into the air looping and soaring, it was the most wonderful experience!

How he wishes he can relive that wondrous day. It is a day never forgotten in any Rune Dragon's life. The First Flight.

(You can find a picture of Selaria in my signature.)
This signature doesn't currently exist. Please ignore it.
.Secret.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylarks » Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 am

Owner Name:
skylarks
Name:
Ruth
Personality:
ruth is at nature very inquisitive, and if it did not seem dangerous, them then he is happy to stick his nose into anything and everything.
he is unique, elegant, cute, beautiful, and everything else, and above all different(in the good way).
similar people should stick together and we'd make good friends
Where will you keep him/her:[
he will go in my sig and i want to try and write a story about him, and i will adore him foreve and ever! :D
you would get many beautiful variations of him so yes(but of cause ruth is the best of them).
Any Quirks:
he has a habit of getting on peoples good sides and so gets plenty of free food.
Story:
I was perching on a low hanging branch leaning over a small glassy pool, preening my new flight feathers. it was the perfect day, sunny and warm, but cool in the shade. the scenery was perfect as well and the bushes rose up high. "this is the kind of place i want to live in" i whispered. it was perfect everywhere. perfect and quiet, and peaceful. . . . infact, almost to perfect, too, quiet, too peaceful. i crouched on the branch and opened my wings a touch, then leapt off. I dropped like a stone, catching myself only at the last minute to let some ripples start below me. i turned on tip and winged my way back to the branch, settling down to watch them spread about the mirror like pool. yes a little imperfection completed it, that was what it needed, and I settled down for a nap.

A noise woke me. A rustling in the bushes. It sounded too big to be a vole, or even a fox. maybe it was one of those wolves i'd heard about! they sounded like fine friends if you didn't get on the bad side of them. I made up my mind to find out the mystery, I couldn't help myself.
the bushes began to part and i quickly covered up with some leaves. the thing was now in my line of view, But I could still only see its silhouette. so exciting! what an adventure this was! the bushes now parted and the creature came fully into the light. I could clearly see what it was and that's what puzzled me. well it certainly wasn't a wolf, that was for sure. it seemed to stand two legs, but only birds could do that, and I certainly was a bird. i hopped out of the leaves, trying to get a good look a it, and snapped a twig. oh clumsy me. it spun around, and saw me. our eyes met. its own widened in astonishment, and I thought what funny looking thing it was. but the next thought, a quote from my own mama, was that if their was one, there were more.

And that was the first time I saw a human.
skylarks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me