10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Lavenn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:50 am

1. I’m terrified of ants, but I find spiders cute
2. I’m only scared of the dark if I hear a sound coming from it
3. I often walk around barefoot even if my feet are freezing (I have no idea why)
4. My sleep schedule is messed up
5. I love making art, but trying new styles and methods makes me paranoid
6. I hate walnuts, onions and peppers with a burning passion
7. My biggest fear is the ocean, but I absolutely love diving! Terrible combo haha
8. My iQ is 134
9. The most violent thing I’ve done (that I remember) is spill chocolate milk on someone
10. My short term memory is basically the same as a goldfish’s

This was a lot harder than I thought it’d be lol
Lavenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sayaka maizono » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 pm

1) most horror movies (excluding the old, badly made ones) give me bad anxiety and make me super paranoid so i don't like watching them
2) i do enjoy don't hug me i'm scared and creepy-ish things like that, however. i think it's because they're just cartoon-like excluding cyriak's stuff but i love those anyways
3) i love house centipedes
4) if i find a cut-up bell pepper, i will eat all of it (and i mean all of it. at once)
5) i like amphitheres more than normal dragons
6) i don't like popular social media (facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram, ect.) the only one i have that can be considered kinda popular is tumblr
7) i don't eat any types of burgers and don't drink any pop because i just don't want to
8) i love all plants and flowers, especially spider plants
9) i hate calling/being in video chats with a passion. i prefer texting way more
10) a despise complicated love stories, love triangles, or love/hate relationships in fiction
┌───────────────────┐
sinna | he/him | adult
aromantic | trans man
black lives matter
──────
welcome to white space.
you have been living here for as long as you can remember.
──────
my friends!! <3

──────
art shop | trade thread
previously sinna_roll and just natsuki.
kind of a mess rn, please be patient
└───────────────────┘

sayaka maizono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:59 pm

mmm let’s do this
    again
    > i’ve planned out all the tattoos i want. it’s kind of a long list but they’re all gonna be really small
    > speaking of tattoos; i almost got a stick and poke done while at camp! on the last day i was pulling an all nighter with a few friends and it ended up with one of them pulling out a needle, breaking a pen, writing their name on my thigh and about to start tattooing. we were interrupted by a slightly annoyed ra
    > i can look at body parts and treat wounds and whatever but i can’t look at people getting hurt :’>
    > i have really muscular thighs that don’t look musuclar but are?? think a firm pillow
    > i have terrible pitch. which is a problem.
    > i leave notes to myself on masking tape and just tape it one something in my room sometimes. currently there is a piece of tape on my mug
    > my peak practicing time is very late at night. my neighbors are either deaf or very polite
    > i have a notes file on why cereal is not soup
    > i can do a frontflip, but i’m scared to try it (probably because i’m going to break something if i do)
    > i loose earrings very easily
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:35 pm

#1 : I won't eat peppers, Tomatoes, Or red pasta. Its not that I don't like it I just wont..?
#2 : I have 3 siblings lol kill me
#3 : I am very emotional
# 4 : I cannot sing.. At all.
#5 : I've eaten my own poop before..
# 6 : I cry when I talk to people I don't know.
#7 : I play violin.
#8 : I have very short hair.
#9 : I ate crabapples as a child.. Often..
#10 : I hate bugs, And most spiders. But I want a pet tarantula
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:40 pm

1- I'm reallllyyy agro about people thinking hyenas are canines.
2- I hate bell peppers... they taste like weird lawn clippings.
3- I used to think the seasoning in Italian dressing was dirt and wouldn't eat it.
4- I've had a stalker before
5 - I used to steal and eat plain butter as a toddler.
6-I am not a big fan of the color yellow unless it's paired with black.
7- I used to want to be an archeologist
8-I don't like casseroles
9- I only like to keep pets on CS that I've been gifted
10 - I'm obsessed with collecting art.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polysaccharide » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:59 pm

- i'm really not picky when it comes to food, but i despise seafood. unless it's buttery fried shrimp. then i'm all for it.

- i've had an anxiety disorder since i was really little, but it went undiagnosed for fifteen years; it was enough that my mom held me back a year in preschool because i would have gotten "eaten alive" (her words).

- i have an overzealous hair follicle on my chest; it's responsible for my one (1) chest hair.

- i use the word "disconcerting" in everyday conversation, which has led to both impressed and confused looks from family and friends alike.

- i'm minorly allergic to raw tomatoes. only raw ones. this doesn't pose a problem, though, since i don't like tomatoes.

- i want to be a standup comedian, but due to my anxiety i don't see that as a likely career choice.

- i'm a huge cynic which makes it near impossible for me to enjoy a lot of television and movies because i'm always picking it apart; i can never take things at face value and appreciate them.

- i use semicolons more often than anyone i know, be it my lawyer of a father or my teachers. i don't know why i use it so often but i don't plan on stopping. you can pry it from my cold, dead hands.

- i'm fascinated by the world of forensic science, and have read more nonfiction books on the subject than any other subject in my life.

- i thought about pursuing a career in politics for a while until i realized how i a) would never get elected to any position for a variety of reasons; b) wouldn't be able to stand the corruption and bureaucracy of it; and c) would much rather take action by changing things from the outside, where all that law stuff wouldn't be able to find me (vigilante justice ftw).
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dovah » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:11 pm

these were kinda cringe so i'm deleting them lol
Last edited by dovah on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dovah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forgive! » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:58 pm

surprisingly i havent posted before on this thread
* (crucify me) i say depeche-ay mode because pronouncing it like "depesh mode" really only sounds good when you're speaking with a proper french accent (since it's a french phrase, "fast fashion" or to directly translate, "hurry style") and i don't want to make a fool of myself in front of those who don't speak french, plus depeche-ay sounds cooler
* growing up, my dad's record player was in the living room of our house, when we moved he packed it up and only brought it out around october of last year after i'd convinced him to, and when he set it up, i remembered the very distinct smell of it, some weird forgotten childhood memories lol, it's my favourite smell
* bauhaus is one of my favourite bands, however had i not found the bela lugosi's dead t-shirt in the basement of my dad's workplace where all of the weird things that were left in the house we live in before we moved into it, i probably wouldn't have found out about them or gotten into goth culture at all, since my dad didn't think i would've liked them because i love synthpop so much and bauhaus isn't even remotely synth-esque
* once when i was around four or five years old and has some loose teeth, i stood in front of my mother's mirror and puled both of them out, right there in her bedroom. i wanted to get three dollars for them because i had lost three teeth so far yet i only got a dollar
* since around february of last year i've tucked all my shirts into my pants, it's become a habit. one day i realized that the shirt-tuck wasn't always the best look and that i didn't need to do it every day, so now i have to remind myself to not constantly tuck tuck tuck
* i once had to get an MRI of my brain that had something to do with cerebral palsy, and the lady there had a few DVDs of some movies (i was around eleven years old in a children's hospital so of course the movies were all for children) so that the patient had something to watch while getting the MRI done since it lasts about two hours i believe. i chose harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, which happens to be my favourite harry potter movie. watching ron weasley act like an idiot with a fluffy updo while feeling alarmingly odd pains in my head is probably my weirdest expererience
* my favourite memory isn't very poetic or anything life-changing or romantic. i was in a five guys parking lot in the car with my dad while my mom was getting the food. our car has a bluetooth pairing option so that you're able to pair up your phone with the car's speakers and play music off of it, and my phone was paired. ceremony by new order started playing and my dad cranked it up to a frightening volume, he told be about how it was his favourite new order record that he owned and he played it so much in his youth that it was terribly worn out. i like that memory a lot because i love my dad and new order means a lot to me as a band, ceremony is a bittersweet song but i think of my dad and what he was like when he was younger every time i listen to it
* i had a bet with my mom once that if i was as tall as her (she's 5'3" i believe) by the time i turned twelve she'd have to buy me a bunch of chocolate bars, i lost the bet because she discovered that i was only as tall as her when wearing a pair of shoes that were slightly platformed
* both writing teachers at the previous two schools i've been to asked me if i practised writing avidly in my free time or had a writing tutor/mentor/etc after i had handed in my first writing assignments to them, the answer is no
* i tend to talk wayyy to much as you could assume from this post, i worry that people find it annoying but what i've mostly gotten from others is that they like it because it means they don't have to talk that often during conversations with me
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:30 pm

~I have participated in the state championship for math counts, a mathematical competition in America and placed (not surprising) not very high, it was shocking to hear my team even got into the state championships in the first place.
~I have one cat, and it’s older than me by four years. Because I have lived around him all my life I have developed a small cat allergy and I’m always sniffing and have puffy eyes if I don’t wash my hands after I touch my smol cat.
~I’ve gone zip lining twice in my life and it has always been the best days of my life. I always go zip lining in Thailand because the terrain there is perfect and the view is always so beautiful. My dad had lost his sunglasses zip lining but luckily found them back.
~I’m demisexual. I used to think I was bisexual and then pansexual and maybe fraysexual. but it dawned on me that I wasn’t really attracted to anyone for a super long time. Took me a while to figure out how to get out of the large pit of “questioning”
~I play volleyball and it’s been a part of me for 8 years. I’ve played for several clubs and represented my school a lot. I practice way too much considering it’s the summer but that’s ok. It’s better to be ready than to just fail most of the time.
~I game wayy too much for my own good. I have 400+ hours on Splatoon 2, 300+on BOTW and well, I just game too much in general. It may not be affecting my schedule now, but I made a bet with my mom that it wouldn’t interfere with my school year.
~These facts are so not random or weird lmao
~my parents don’t trust me so I have to ask for their permission to install apps on my phone. Basically explains why I don’t have any game on it or anything.
~[s] I’m too lazy to list 10 facts[/s] around midnight my stomach starts to grumble even if I’m not hungry. I’m completely used to it by now but everyone else around me thinks it’s super weird and eh , I let them think what they’d like to think.
~my name in Chinese means “first blue light of dawn” which doesn’t make sense because I’m never awake to see the sunrise, much less the first blue light of dawn. My name is a popular boy’s name in Japan, but I’m a girl. Not sure how my parents came up with my name, but it’s unique and pretty neat for the most part. It’s just that everyone doesn’t know how to day it and it kind of annoys me.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:25 am

Here we go again:
1.) The only social media i like is Amino.
2.) I'm really picky when it comes to food.
3.) My psychologist thought I'm not impulsive just because some test I took said I'm not, yet in reality I am.
4.) I'm more horrified to see animal death than human death in movies/comics/games.
5.) I don't believe there are more than two genders.
6.) When I was a kid I considered metal ''sickening'', but now I don't.
7.) I have no clue what I want to do in my life after I'm done with education (I really want to continue, but I have a feeling like there is a really small chance I won't be able).
8.) I'm not good at expressing myself.
9.) I prefer violent games more than games which involve romance (I've played otome games, and I only liked two or three among all of those).
10.) I had issues with speaking as a kid.
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me