10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Mothmanofficial » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:43 am

1. Finals are coming and my only motivation to study is that I told myself I was not allowed to buy another finch unless I get an 80 or above in math.
2. If I do not get another finch I will have to sell the one I have because they get depressed without a friend.
3. I punish myself in order to motivate myself to get things done.
4. I will probably get a finch even if I do not get said grade because I am not good at enforcing these rules.
5. I live on a farm and have 4 goats, 22 chickens, 1 dog, a cat, a rabbit, and a finch.
6. Goats in my opinion are Satan's animals, but chickens are my favorites.
7. I am a huge harry potter fan. I am a gryffindor with a 13.5 inch wand made of willow with dragon heartstring, wippy. I memorized that last part for the specific purpose of sharing it on the website
8. My favorite characters from HP are Ginny Weasley, Tonks, and Sirius black.
9. I love warrior cats. I am a self-proclaimed WindClan, but never tested to see what my actual results are because I would be so sad if I got another clan.
10. My favorite warrior character is Sparkpelt. My warrior Oc's name and username both stem from a quote surrounding her which says "She should have been named Sparkfire..."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Ace | He/him| INFP | Avatar FAQ | Carrd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
My head is filled with bees and all of
them are playing the trombone feature
from Phantom Regiment's 2023 show
|Thanks for coming to my TED talk|

╚═════════════════════════╝

Mothmanofficial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verge of Chaos » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 am

1. I can't sleep past the alpha stage during the day or outside of a bed.

2. Supposedly my mom's side of the family is distantly related to JFK by marriage and he was named after my grandmother's grandfather.

3. I'm a woman who can't stand the basics of feminism; dresses, skirts, makeup and the color pink.

4. I can't whistle.

5. I tend to be in the minority fandoms.
i.e I'm a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fanatic but can't stand Buffy and Angel as a couple, I hardcore ship Angel and Cordelia.

6. I enjoy music from before my time such as Phil Collins/Genesis and Foreigner.

7. I'm just about the only person in my RL who's never been to Hawaii.

8. Real books 4 life! I'll never get an e-reader.

9. I have a whispering quirk like Brick in The Middle but a bit more extended and only when I'm alone or out of earshot. I repeat lines from the TV, books or fanfictions but a lot of the time will re-word them to my preference.

10. This is the first I've ever spoken of #9.
Verge of Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alexxander » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:09 pm

i. if you ask me about my sexuality/gender and you have The Tone™, i will laugh and ask what you think i am. i've gotten "panasian" once????
ii. i won't speak around strangers or in the morning
iii. i hate the thought of naming children after their parents
iv. i cannot whistle or snap my fingers
v. the doctors told my mother i'd be male, this being brought up when i came out as a trans guy !
vi. this is the first year i've celebrated pride month- though i try to do it a bit silently :>
vii. i realized i was trans because of Miles Mckenna (i've actually met him !!! his hugs are grand i highly recommend)
viii. i cant remember faces but i can predict words and imagine conversations
ix. the only friends i have are in my dreams and even then they are out to get me :">
x. i have multiple personalities but im really only 'outgoing' around someone really anxious.
alexxander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby risotto » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 pm

1 I have an extreme phobia of those old fabric rabbit dolls with pointy faces
2 I don't eat breakfast
3 I can't sleep most of the time
4 I haven't come out to my family
5 I'm very weird when it comes to food
6 I love coffee but I have a slight intolerance to it
7 I'm nice until you annoy me
8 I'm very good at keeping secrets
9 I have few friends
10 People call me likeable and I'm like haha how
┌───────────────────┐
rire | it/its | adult
loveless aro
──────
la squadra

TH | art shop
mista enthusiast
risotto nero irl
└───────────────────┘
risotto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginseng, » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:17 am

1. i'm a pisces, sagittarius rising, taurus moon
2. so far i have 12 charts in my collection of birth charts
3. i like to put a stick of (wrapped) gum next to a heater before chewing it. it tastes better.
4. i used to practice divination with regular playing cards
5. i almost never talked to my classmates for a whole year
6. i drink several bottles of water each day. water is good for u
7. i hAte the typical 'american' food
8. i'm always thinking. heck, i even think about thinking.
9. my friends think i'm outgoing but i'm really not. it seriously drains my energy to act the person they think i am
10. if i don't like your vibes then i don't talk to you

'' love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs ''
        good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
        that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
ginseng,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 pm

1. I often have full length conversations with myself so my room isn't so quiet all the time
    2. I use terms like bro, dude, and man a lot
    3. I hate ketchup with food, but I'll gladly eat it by itself
    4. I've been playing pokemon since second grade and still haven't quit
    5. pepperoni tastes spicy to me bc I have such a low tolerance for spice in general
    6. there are a bunch of lists taped up on my wall bc I like writing them
    7. I usually make jokes when I talk about serious topics because it helps me not freak out
    8. I've been trying to leave behind the homestuck fandom for three years now and it's still not working
    9. I like to make extended metaphors a lot even if I usually forget my original point halfway through them
    10. I hate saying people's names when talking to them for some reason??
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skelliursa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:04 pm

1.) I'm sleepy literally 24/7, no matter how much sleep I get & I hate it.
    2.) I have a really long tongue & it's my favorite thing about my appearance.
    3.) I look much younger than I actually am, which messes with my mentality.
    4.) I have a phobia for vomiting & it makes me super paranoid of germs/certain foods.
    5.) I've always wanted to be a Crime Scene Investigator ever since I was little.
    6.) I only drink water, green tea & sometimes black coffee.
    7.) I've had a slight obsession with dinosaurs for as long as I can remember.
    8.) I'm scared of living too long/getting old, I'd be content living a short life.
    9.) I always have gum with me & I can't leave my house without it or I get very anxious.
    10.) I strongly believe in aliens & I actually wish to be abducted one day.

╭━━━━━━━━╮
× Adult ∙ INFJ ∙ Tired ×
╰━━━━━━━━╯

avi art by: BelefurArts

skelliursa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peach-tea » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:57 pm

1. I'm terrified of clowns
2. I really love pink aesthetics and soft stuff like that, but I sort of act like all of that is crap
3. I just overcame my fear of rollercoasters
4. I'm pretty chill with public speaking
5. I've always wanted to learn other languages, but never really found the time
6. I am slightly getting over my fear of heights
7. I don't like drinking milk (by itself)
8. Singing is my favourite hobby and I do it when nobody is around/nobody is present in my house
9. I prefer The Office U.S over the UK one (don't come and kill me for that, thanks)
10. I honestly really like the colour red
peach-tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 weird and random facts about you

Postby MirrorMask » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pm

one. I'm scared of gas stove tops (vacuums make me uncomfortable as well), I can use an oven just fine but for some reason the sound of the gas clicking on freaks me out badly ^^;
    two. I use to hate the color pink for most of my childhood, I think mostly because it was forced onto me a lot. However, now I love pink especially a rose quartz or baby pink!
    three. I collect things, some of my most notable or largest collection I have are: stickers, pins, magazine cutouts, and irl artwork (things I've been given by classmates through highscool + college).
    four. I literally cannot remember song lyrics, often the rhythm of a song will get stuck in my head but I literally can't remember or sing the lyrics properly. The only time I can sing a song is if I literally listening to it, often I have a friend of mine just sing the lyrics for me (・´з`・)
    five. I've very bad at playing video games or watching things by myself, for some reason I can only complete those things with the company of another person. Sadly, this means a lot of great shows I miss and a lot of great games sit dusty on my shelf...
    six. My favorite animals are: Asian small-clawed otters, raccoon dogs, genets and Gambian pouch rats.
    seven. I have a pretty bad memory, if anything I think I've gotten more air-headed the older I've gotten. However, I can remember people's birthdays perfectly 7/15 - 12/8 - 9/16 - 11/27 I guess I'm just good with dates???
    eight. I'm a pretty avid dreamer, I daydream a majority of the time when I listen to music which causes me to pace around a lot. Often I get spooked because I'm lost in thought and some one tries to talk to me (´_`)
    nine. I'm actually pretty terrified of posting things online :> I've had a lot of bad interactions when I was younger that made me nervous to be vocal online, I've gotten over it on this site but I'm still shy posting publicly on other sites...
    ten.I'm horrible with romance, too many times people have fallen for me and I hadn't felt the same for them; most of the time it's been my best friends too _(:3 」∠)_
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuune » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:20 pm

1. I breed hamsters periodically, mostly dwarf hamsters because they're MUCH easier to breed.
2. I hoard nail polish, despite barely using them.
3. My favourite movie of all time is the "Clue" movie that came out in 1985
4. I currently don't have any friends, but that's okay because I have my loving boyfriend aha.
5. I used to be a HUGE fan of anime, but I haven't watched any in several years. Noragami is still my favourite, though!
6. I am super hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out!!
7. I am 50% German.
8. I am starting college soon
9. I used to be an avid roleplayer on this site- which is probably how I got so many posts despite never getting on anymore.
10. I have an addiction to spicy things. I add hot sauce and hot peppers to almost anything, and sometimes I simply just drink hot sauce from its bottle.
⦓𝕙𝕚, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕪𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕖⦔
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ, ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ,
& ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.
━━ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴍ! ━━
- link - link - link -
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀
Image Image Image
yuune

My pets
My items
My wishlist