10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Wed May 09, 2018 4:36 am

1. I started having a raccoon plushie near me, just in case something on Scratch goes wrong and i need to do the rubber duck debugging thing, then he will be my rubber duck basically
2. I am so addicted to Spore, i even got a desktop with a Spore wallpaper. I seriously dont understand why i like Spore so much when i barely play the actual game and i play with the creators and the adventures instead.
3. I'm bored
4. My favorite games are Banjo-Kazooie, Spore and Peggle. Like 99% of that little list of my favorite games are games made by EA, that money-hungry company who made that Star Wars game. I do miss the times EA was better though.
5. The only Conker game i actually play is Conker's Pocket Tales, but i dont know how to hit something in that game.
6. I go to Discord every. single. day. But as long it haves internet obviously XD
7. There's a character i love in Spore called Grox.
8. After my old computer started to have BSODs and BIOS error things, i started to use Chicken Smoothie on my mom's Ipad. It was a pain to type. Thankfully now i'm at my computer.
9. I used to be a fangirl of Steven Universe, but quickly lost interest of it. If you used to know me as "StevenUniverse", then you know me since i was a SU fangirl.
10. I hate microsoft even though it made Windows, the system i am using now. It ruined game companies such as Rareware and Mojang. That's why i hate it.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Wed May 09, 2018 5:55 am

• i have a dog and a cat
    • my favourite dog breeds are border collies and golden retrievers, but although I love the appearance of huskies, Dalmatians and white german shepherds I don’t trust them - but I don’t know why
    • i want to study medicine
    • i have scottish, irish, English and american ancestors
    • apparently someone in my family in the 1800s ran away with someone from barnum’s circus
    • i have JHS which is fun to tell people but gives me unbearable pain in my jaw and shoulder, painkillers don’t help me so I just have to put up with it
    • i play piano and trumpet
    • I am 5’4
    • I have a fear of being stalked or followed
    • I have numerous anxiety disorders :,)
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Sat May 12, 2018 9:12 am

❥i am hopelessly lost within a fandom
    ❥i have two personalities as an artist, with different signatures and everything
    ❥i like just about any genre of music, with the exception of modern country
    ❥college is the bane of my existence
    ❥if i don't eat before doing literally anything i get dizzy and fatigued
    ❥there's a number of hobbies i want to try, but can't for lack of energy
    ❥i'm pan and poly
    ❥i'm starved for affection
    ❥i've never been able to open up to therapy
    ❥i can't get close to people because they expect too much of me

hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 am

Here's another one;

1. I can play Animal Jam until my temples start to hurt (and then I try to keep playing because I'm in the middle of a mini game, or a trade or I make up reasons to keep playing).
2. I have a 5 year old Spore account that is extremely inactive but I'm always coming up with new ideas to make and I fantasize about having a computer that can handle it without crashing.
3. I found out yesterday the RPG KeyQuest was shut down and banned from ever being revived half a year ago. I literally broke down in tears because that game was my early teens summed up in a bunch of guts and gore (lol I got past the game's age restrictions by using my mom's email, I was 12, the game was 18+).
4.I had some of the rarest armor in KeyQuest and I had a pet wolf built up to level 50. They were the hardest to find of anything in the game and if you found one you had to capture it (well, battle it first and then trap it) and if you didn't die while trying to get it in a cage, you could try to tame it.
5. I still have a guidebook I made all by myself for every spell, armor set, potion, pet, boss, battle, common to rare monsters, secret ways to travel through the mountains, obtainable characters, game codes and a lot more of everything you could find in KQ.
6. I watch PantherTattoo's Animal Jam videos.
7. Nobody I know plays AJ, but I have a lot of buddies.
8. I regret scamming some spikes once a long time ago, I hate scammers now and would never think of doing it again.
9. I had an AJPW account on my friend's phone but she deleted it to get an app for her cats to play with.
10. Currently obsessed with soccer and I'm teaching it to my dogs. :P
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kopus » Wed May 30, 2018 2:51 pm

i. i've hunted every year since i was twelve.
    ii. my accent fluctuates from strong to the mildest thing depending if i'm amped or not.
    iii. i've never had an "official" family pet.
    iv. i once sucker-punched my sister so hard she collapsed and couldn't breathe for a minute.
    v. the second novel i ever read was the talisman by stephen king and peter straub.
    vi. my favorite movies are from the eighties and two thousands.
    vii. i've only been to four states, two of which i don't remember.
    viii. i had short hair in my early teens, and plan to cut it off again this summer.
    ix. i have cherokee and german blood.
    x. i wear a band on the ring finger of my right hand, and have for around seven years.
kopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 pm

1. i forgot what i was originally doing here :')
    2. i once pulled an all nighter watching k-pop try not to laugh videos and then kept myself awake eating and drinking nothing but twinkies and coffee the next day
    3. i'm scared to put my hand in those mini golf goals (you know what i'm talking about right) because i once saw a spider in one
    4. my dad calls me a navajo child when he knows damn good and well i have apache and cherokee lineage (with german, scottish, irish and austrian) and not navajo x3 though i really wouldn't mind having navajo lineage
    5. i, sadly to some, love my extended family over my immediate family
    6. i got bored with my school work (because to me it was rather easy) and nearly failed this year because i had no motivation to do the easy stuff xP
    7. i've watched the bts' anpanman 5.24.2018 so many all because of jimin's smile sue me
    8. i have a passion for forensics and other sciences but i would still much, much rather go into a form of music (whether it be instrumental or being a solo artist/part of a band)
    9. people always assume i'm named after the states when i'm really named after the dakota tribe
    10. i'm related to one of the members of red hot chili peppers (and he knows that we're his family-- possibly flea, not 100% sure bc my dad can't remember) and i'm also related to a famous snow boarder (possibly shaun white but we don't remember, also met him)
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 5:27 pm

1. once stayed up until 5:30am out of spite
  2. i had a seriously edgy phase when I was like idk 16 or 17 when I was super obsessed with splatterpunk, creepypasta and those horror instagram pages that have pictures of lotus seeds photoshopped on people's bodies and scary stories. I never walk to the bathroom in the dark in the middle of the night in peace during those times tbh
  3. i never really understand the hype with mainstream pop music and due to the large and sometimes obnoxious fanbase most of the time i end up disliking it
  4. my first coffee float was the first coffee I had ever. it was a big glass and I drank it sometime in the afternoon so I literally couldn't sleep later that night with my heart pounding from the excess caffeine and just stared at the ceiling like "I CAN'T SLEEP."
  5. i get so easily distracted and lose motivation very easily. maybe that's why this semester's tests were so damn disappointing...
  6. those "i found my berries" vines will always be my favorite tbh
  7. one of my best friends was, ironically, someone i used to not think much of ooooof
  8. i want to study psychology
  9. salt on me is amusing
  10. most of my friends are online :") hecc my first girlfriend was actually online

Postby MagpieSoul » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:52 pm

More random facts:
1.) I don't like K-pop.
2.) I feel more comfortable wearing black clothes more than colorful clothes.
3.) One of my favorite types of birds are sparrows.
4.) Only bugs I can tolerate are ladybugs, butterflies, crickets and grasshoppers.
5.) I used to have red hair (while I was a kid).
6.) I love Kinder candy. .3.
7.) One of my least favorite genres are yuri, yaoi (anything similar to those) and sci-fi.
8.) Back in primary school I used to be mocked by some older kids because of how my real name "is similar" to something that it associated them with...
9.) I'm fine with gore that I imagine, but there are some gory things I can't tolerate easily if they're from someone else's mind.
10.) I hated primary school with burning passion, because kids were really nasty (and some teachers were horrible).
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:37 am

i. i don't like my full name that much, so i tell people my nickname only.
    ii. i'm in english class while writing (typing?) this!
    iii. i have been drawing for 6 years, and i'm hoping to learn animation!
    iv. three people in my life have had experiences with cancer.
    v. i think roman numerals are underrated and should be used more.
    vi. i'm going to interactive introverts next month!
    vii. i was born with a crooked nose, but it straightened out within a few months!
    viii. my favorite number is 27!
    ix. i recognized myself as agender in march!
    x. today is the first of june, which means it's pride month, and that makes me really happy!
xxxImage
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jengatower » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:37 am

1. I was born with cleft foot. I don't have problems today except my feet are nearly flat.
2. I love ketchup and will eat it on it's own. I like mixing it with mac and cheese as well.
3. Without spell check, I would probably look like an idiot. I'm pretty bad at spelling.
4. I prefer movies over shows/series.
5. Despite my icon and sig I'm actually not a big fan of anime.
6. It's hard for me to open up to people and talk about my interests. I come off boring to some people. :')
7. I had a speech delay so I struggle with pronouncing words.
8. My music tastes fluctuate a lot. It's very broad as well.
9. I love Jack Black. Idk why tho.... He's just my favorite person.
10. I'm easily distracted. It took me like 10-20 minutes to write this because I keep losing focus. X)
^listening to sweet trip^
semi-inactive
they/she

jengatower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me