Happy birthday CS!!!!!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Who made the best cake(s)?

The dog
No votes
The bunny
50%
The cat
50%

Total votes : 4

Happy birthday CS!!!!!

Postby sspidersok » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 am

Happy tenth birthday Chicken Smoothie! A whole decade you have been a game, and though I have only been playing for a year, maybe less, maybe more, I know that those of you who have been in the community for ten whole years now can say, "Great job!" Chicken Smoothie is a fantastic game. Though we cannot breed, we still get second gen pets, which are close enough XD. This game is a lot of fun, and I hope we see it on for several more decades. I understand that people have quit, but never ever EVER have I personally seen one that says, "I got so bored. BYE-BYE!" Most of them are only because of school or work and they cannot handle having the game at the same time. I love the trading feature, and though many newbies find the game hard to understand at first, the Chicken Smoothie community is probably the nicest I have seen and welcome the COPPAS/newbies. They also help the new members out by answering their questions. When I was new I was very confused, but a lot of people helped me out. Especially Mad Hatter. I don't remember the exact username, but they got me a lot of pets to start the game. From then on I played Chicken Smoothie with some help along the way, and now here I find myself writing this post, understanding almost everything the game has to offer. I love Chicken Smoothie and this day marks a whole decade Chicken Smoothie has been in existence, and hopefully leads on to many more.

Image Image Image
I made these for you, and what I want everyone to do is find a pet and do the same thing and post it below!
"The moment; that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a kn¡fe that loves to feel-- How do you know how deep to go before it's real?"
|
|
"I guess I'm just your average boy..."
sspidersok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy birthday CS!!!!!

Postby sspidersok » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 am

I hope CS sees this :)
"The moment; that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a kn¡fe that loves to feel-- How do you know how deep to go before it's real?"
|
|
sspidersok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laurine » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:12 am

Don't worry, they will. I'm sure they already have. Just so you know, I feel the exact same way as you do.
hi, not active
laurine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sspidersok » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:52 am

Laurine wrote:Don't worry, they will. I'm sure they already have. Just so you know, I feel the exact same way as you do.

Thanks.
|
|
sspidersok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 am

This is very sweet of you ^^

However, I'm afraid threads like this are not allowed, as every topic needs a clear point of discussion.

We have a dress up challenge dedicated entirely for celebrating our 10th birthday, and you are more than welcome to share your creations there: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/dressups ... moothie-3/ !

If you want to discuss the birthday event in general, feel free to post here: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3780050 !
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me