TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:35 am

Recently I've been feeling really crappy about myself and how I look, Mainly obsessing over my weight. I'm not exactly overweight... But I still feel that way. every time I do eat I feel really guilty and horrible, So I've recently been cutting short on the food I do eat. Gahh I need some advice?
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 am

um hey school like it would be great if instead of punishing students for having depression and anxiety you could like, punish all the racist, homophobic, transphobic [I literally can’t think of an appropriate word to refer to these people as??] instead of placing them on a pedistal and rewarding them for doing the most mediocre of tasks???

nvm this school never tried to do anything worthwhile aside from leach off the fame of a past student so why do I expect them to now??
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 am

i’d say breakups suck but we were never actually together LOL
i’ll be fine once i meet somebody new,
i just gotta find the motivation to idk take a shower, eat, and change my gross clothes
put a smile on my stupid face so i look inviting
hope you’re having a good life with that bear trap clamped around your foot, sassy
i really send you my deepest regards, straight from hell.
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:02 am

Raleigh. wrote:Recently I've been feeling really crappy about myself and how I look, Mainly obsessing over my weight. I'm not exactly overweight... But I still feel that way. every time I do eat I feel really guilty and horrible, So I've recently been cutting short on the food I do eat. Gahh I need some advice?
    D:
    you are perfect just as you are! and it's easy to say but very hard to believe, but it's so true.
    if you feel the need to loose weight, do so responsibly! please make sure you're eating enough, and keep in mind that a lot of society's standards are complete bull.
    above all, take care of yourself, love <333
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jodjo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm

heh this is really dumb
but sometimes in my dreams when i try and run i scream because i cant run fast enough. its like running through water. i can really only recall this example of screaming because i cant do something in a dream, but whenever i remember things like this, it makes me so uncomfortable. i just wanna curl up and cry, but its also not that intense. i dont know how to describe it?? it just makes me so upset.
also, this is kind of political but i mean not really?? so
im a very pc person, and so whenever someone say a slur or just something that isnt correct, i get really defensive and want to educate them but i just dont know how. it either ends up with me not saying anything at all, or getting embarrassed when i start and then stopping and being like "lol jk"
idk just feeling particularly blah tonight because aside from these things, ive been listening to a song that reminds me of how just sad and lonley i was during the summer. a lot of bad emotions right now..
hello! u can call me jo!
i am an adult!
activity is sporadic

talk to me about:
- my little pony
- precure / magical girls
- toy collecting

i don't bite!
trade me!
Jodjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:00 pm

I'm gonna give a little word of advice to you guys:
cuddles, hugs, etc are very good for comfort. it's just nice to feel someone/something holding you up.
if nobody will hug you/you're too shy/something else, try a pillow or a stuffed toy. (stuffed dolphins and sharks are the best)
if you'd rather not do that, try an animal, maybe. hug your dog, cat, rabbit, duck, whatever it is you have.
hope it helps <3

also, if you think your problems don't matter, you are completely valid and you are allowed to be sad.
it doesn't matter what it's about, it just matters that you're upset and you need support. other people's
problems may seem worse in comparison, but it still doesn't mean that you don't have a right to be upset.
we're not perfect people, that's okay. we get upset, it's normal. don't worry. nobody's problem is more worth
hearing than another's. you are totally allowed to get upset. don't forget that <3
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NyanCatAndHelloKitty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:14 pm

I just got in a fight with my boyfriend and now I feel terrible.

He had hurt my feelings yesterday. I told him today. I just wanted to be heard, so I told him that I was hurt and why. But he got angry at me for not telling him earlier. Now the problem turned into me always waiting to tell him if something's up.

I need some comfort right now. I know the main issue isn't my fault but I didn't mean to frustrate him... and now I feel like a jerk. but I also feel unheard.
NyanCatAndHelloKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:11 pm

idk why i even try anymore
i know people love me but it doesnt feel like it.
i know people care about me but it doesnt seem like it.

i just want this feeling to go far far away from me
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ♡

Postby fika. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:55 pm

fika. wrote:
      if you ever feel down or need a shoulder to cry on, my inbox is open. i have gathered links to help everyone when they need a distraction or are feeling low:

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/

reposting.

my inbox is still always open for those who need it and i have a discord: fika.#3050
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:39 pm

he always lies
Last edited by cad bane on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me