TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby Monomares » Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 am

i'm such a crybaby
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Tue May 01, 2018 2:47 am

this is so absolutely terrible. terrible. terrible. this is terrible. i can't stand it. i hate this. i hate this. i hate this. i need. this. to stop . i might as well. end it. all. pleas.e i need this to end
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Tue May 01, 2018 2:50 am

sometimes I feel so choked by my emotions that breathing even seems too much for me. Sometimes my heart hurts so bad I can't eat. My heads aches and I feel sick. Please tell me this is normal. That I will wake up tomorrow and break this cycle of lifeless living and feel ok. I feel awful for posting on here daily. I shouldn't be allowed to feel this way. I don't feel I have a reason to. I just feel so small. I know I am. I know that in the end anything I do it absolutely worthless. That my existence doesn't change anything in the end. Not to mention my anxiety is killing me. I have become an anti-social idiot. I can hardly handle my own family. I should be there for my friends in their hard times but I can't seem to stay steady when they need me to. Now I am just a problem. A problem that no one can solve.
Gosh I just feel like trash. I know I'm smart. I know I am unique. I know I matter to someone. But there are millions of others who are smart, unique, and matter to someone. I am nothing compared to thousands of them. I just want this to end. I am so tired of breaking down. I want to be strong. I want to be happy. But isn't that too much to ask.
For now I'll just hold on tight. I'll find something to cling to. I'll keep pretending to be ok.

𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 am

i can't stand when someone asks me to do something for them, and then when i don't get to it fast enough, they just do it themselves and are like "oh, sorry, you took too long. i already did it." like, if you can't wait a bit for me to do it or get back to you on something, then don't ask me in the first place. maybe try to understand that i have a life and get busy sometimes as well, have some patience.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Tue May 01, 2018 11:58 am

demoiselle; wrote:so i've had problems with my relationship with food for a while now
and i thought it was going pretty well this week
i didn't binge on junk food/sugar and i ate a lot of fruit and vegetables and it was going good.
and then today i was home alone and i don't know i guess something in my brain just
this time i didn't eat as much as i used to during a binge
but i still really feel like i screwed it up
i would really appreciate it if someone could tell me that i'm doing fine and it's ok to mess up
    you’re doing fine, and it’s ok to mess up
    lovely, you don’t need to worry! everyone has bad days, slip ups, mess ups, whatever you want to call them. don’t beat yourself up over it, you can pull through!
    please do make sure you’re taking care of your body though ;;
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Tue May 01, 2018 12:37 pm

i binge ate again today :'(
i'm just so stressed lately
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallard. » Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 pm

my life sucks. i'm always sad, always tired, and can never seem to do anything right. i have no friends too which is just sad i guess. i just feel so angry all of the time also, all i seem to do is snap at people. i also am pathetic and annoying and basically just ugh. all i want to do is sleep or just stay in bed and never have to get up. that's all i want.
mallard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Omg.. this exists?

I started my first year at a new school and I met this guy. He's amazing, and I thought he really liked me back. I might've accidentally "friend zoned" him...? Now I think he likes my best friend. :clap: any advice?
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Tue May 01, 2018 12:54 pm

So I am forced to take a foreign language class in order to graduate and I am so overwhelmed. I am awful at grammar, writing, etc. in my own language so having to do it in a language total unfamiliar to me is so stressful.

I literally have 0 motivation to do any of it. I have a huge assignment due tomorrow and I plan on doing none of it. I've taken so many years of this language yet I'm still a beginner. Why does this have to be required?? I'd rather take pretty much ANYTHING else.

Edit: Don't get the wrong idea, I normally do the work. That's not why I am not doing well.
Last edited by Valac on Tue May 01, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaal Hazak » Tue May 01, 2018 12:58 pm

I was called a racist earlier this time for telling a thing which is historically proven. And they blocked me before I could explain the full thing I wanted to say. Now I'm something between mad and sad ... because I cannot understand why people are so easily upset with anything you say.

LizardsAreLovely wrote:So I am forced to take a foreign language class in order to graduate and I am so overwhelmed. I am awful at grammar, writing, etc. in my own language so having to do it in a language total unfamiliar to me is so stressful.

I literally have 0 motivation to do any of it. I have a huge assignment due tomorrow and I plan on doing none of it. I've taken so many years of this language yet I'm still a beginner. Why does this have to be required?? I'd rather take pretty much ANYTHING else.

Which languages?
ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴘʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀꜱ
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░