TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby yeontan.o » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:45 am

theatre♡kid wrote:i feel lost. empty. like nothing even matters. i don’t know why.

has there been anything going on?
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 pm

ghosting wrote:

feeling kinda down and wishing i could do better by my friends ,,,

it's been years since i've actually had people i've cared so much for and i feel like i'm stumbling in the dark without any experience to help guide me

i don't know what to say when they're feeling bad and venting to me - the best i can do is send them positive memes and be a sympathetic listener but i wish there was more i could do ;×;

sometimes positive memes and sympathetic listening are the best way to comfort friends!
    it's ok that you're unsure of what you can do, everyone has their own way of comfort
    i'm sure that they'll understand! keep sending those positive memes :'>
converse, wrote:
      oh god, i hate life right now.
      okay, so i told myself i would post on here to support people but now i just need to talk
      my week's been terrible
      my mom hates me
      my twin is so much better than me
      my best friend nearly ejected me out of her life today because i'm not interesting, all i think about is myself

im just a dissapointment
      nobody really loves me as much as i tell myself they do
      they're just plotting a revenge sequence to make me feel like utter garbage.
    i'm sending you all the virtual hugs that i can D:
    you're a beautiful, wonderful, amazing person, and if other people can't see that, it's their loss! and we as a community are so happy that you're here, that you're this magnificent beacon of light that's always here to support other people, and we truly do love you! <3333
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chikin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:44 pm

removed
Last edited by chikin on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
chikin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaney » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:09 pm

havent really been here in a while but maybe someone can help me feel better

many things are going wrong. although i do realize that compared to many people, i am blessed with a stable life and people who care about me, but my expectations are unrealistically high. i expect people to do and say the right thing, all the time. without even realizing it, i let my disappointment show and it brings me and the people around me down. i want to figure out how to be more positive and have a happier attitude.

next, my relationship with my sister. we don’t talk much but it’s more my fault. she tries to talk to me sometimes but i can’t help but push her away. although I want us to have a good relationship, i just can’t trust her enough. i feel like she doesn’t care about me and her kind actions towards me are fake.

then there’s my negativity. i always find myself saying mindless negative comments about myself. like if someone says i look good i’ll say “oh not really, i barely look acceptable.” i say these things far too often and they are starting to have an affect on the way myself and others see me. i used to be happy and careless about my body, but not i just hate so many things about it. also, because i make those negative comments so often, my friends have started to “believe” them and say almost similar things. for example, sometimes i mention how clumsy i am and they later make comments about how i can’t be trusted with kids because i’m not careful enough. my field is centered around children. it’s those types of things that really add up over time and make me feel horrible about myself. it’s definitely not my friends’ faults though. i am the one doing this all to myself and i need serious help.
chaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Everything is getting so much worse, And I have nobody to go to or nobody to tell. Because Nobody really cares??
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:51 pm

I would appreciate a pm, but it's really not necessary, I would absolutely hate to be a bother ^^
this is just your every day vent from an incredibly pathetic and weak person that shouldn't be the one venting at all. i bet there's so many other people that need comfort so much more, so just ignore this if your intention is to help.

for some reason, ive just been feeling so.. down lately.
im not the cheeriest, or happiest person out there, but I at least try to seem somewhat peppy, at least online, but now I just.. can't.
ive been really putting myself down when I usually can say at least five different compliments about myself, im crying or at least feeling sad much more often than I used to, and I just feel... awful.
i just feel so lonely, I barely talk to anyone, my classmates are just too different for me to really talk to, i don't really enjoy all of the conversations with my family, as they might make me smile and laugh, but only for a moment, as they're forgettable, and barely even stick.
i love the conversations with my friend, (yes, "friend" as in one person.) I just love being around them and talking to them, as we like very similar things, and it just makes me feel warm and happy inside.
but, face to face conversations only last for less than an hour before we both have to leave, sometimes we talk though the phone, but only for a short amount of time.

the other thing that I can just be grateful for in internet friends, which I adore with all of my heart. I don't have many of them, actually, I only have one person that I would actually conciser a friend, but each time we talk or rp just makes me so happy, it makes me feel noticed and acknowledged, it makes me feel important, thinking that there's someone out there that takes their time to sit down and talk to me through a screen.
but this one friend suddenly just.. stopped. not completely, but from at least thirty or more replies a day, it turned into five or two, more if I'm lucky. but the maximum seems to be ten.
and without that small bit of contact... I'm left with less than an hour of legitimately enjoyable human interaction.
and it just brings me down so much, what used to keep me sane is not there anymore. so now I have this deep pit of just sadness to go along with everything else.
but I'm probably being clingy, clingy and just annoying and bothersome. they probably all have better things to do, like they have actual lives, and I'm just bothering more than helping. and now, im probably being edgy with this post, I just wasted some readers time with my pathetic rambling. or probably I'm just getting my hopes up, and no one is actually reading, I wouldn't really blame them.

I have a good life, I have a loving family, with amazing parents, and an amazing life. i shouldn't be feeling like this, I'm probably being ungrateful, but I just can't look at the positive when I'm so suddenly met with a pang of loneliness and anxiety. I just don't know what to really do.

this is pathetic, I don't even deserve to post here, this is a place where people with real problems go to, not some damn cheap excuse for a vent, I'm so sorry

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:23 pm

I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I don't want to have to do my RR Journals for my English class. I don't want to get another half credit because nothing I ever do is good enough for her. Whats the point if I'm just gonna keep getting points marked off just because my teacher hates me ungodly badly? Might as well just not do it at all at this point, she's made me so angry recently.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Immortal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:28 pm

I try not to come here much anymore. But I have reached my breaking point, and I know the act of typing things out will help.

I'm having problems with insomnia. And tonight it's especially hard because I need to escape.

I volunteer at our zoo, making enrichment for the great apes. Which is amazing. I get to know the animals and I adore them. Unfortunately, yesterday one of our female gorillas was euthanized. Which broke my heart.

I wanted to talk to my boyfriend, as he always makes me smile. But he's becoming more and more distant, and sent a grand total of one word to me today. I'm afraid our relationship is nearing the end, because he seems to not want to talk to me anymore.

So I emailed my friend. And he basically tells me since we aren't dating he didn't want to talk to me. Like dude, you initiated the friendship knowing I had a boyfriend. What did you expect?

And the worst part of all... My sister... Who I adore and trusted more than anyone... Told me she wished I was dead.

So yea.

I'm fine. Like if you know me, don't freak out. It's just a rough day. That's all.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
. I will love the light for it shows me the way,
━━━ yet I will endure the darkness ━━━

FRIENDS
Shadowflight13
My Bro
━━━ ━━━

LINKS
Need a Hug?
Signature

Hello! I am My Immortal or Rose. Billybob23 is my bro... Please don't ban us. My goal right now is to get Shadowflight13 an '08 UR cat
━━━ because it shows me the stars. ━━━
My Immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:29 am

That is the first time I'm going to be alone
since he passed..
And I'm terrified.

I told my boyfriend it wasn't a smart idea to leave
me alone...
I need someone...

I can't be Alone...

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:12 am

gosh it's so hard to be a socially anxious introvert when you need others to talk to you in order for you to feel cared for

it's really stupid
I hate talking to people but I hate not being talked to for like half an hour

and the appointment yesterday was terrible
I missed out on time I could've spent with my family (we do a thing where we eat baked potatoes on the first warm days of the year)
just to be treated like a 5 year old because I decided to stand up for myself for once
I know very well you're running out of pills to try on me
but that's just it, I don't want to take them
they're making things 100% worse for me because I get really anxious about going
and I hate appointments with a burning passion
I don't appreciate being forced out of my home into a scary place with scary people to be forced to take pills I don't even want to take
I literally said I didn't want to take them and that they weren't helping but they increased the dose
no, you're making things worse by doing that

and I keep randomly, out of absolutely nowhere, getting really upset and wanting to bawl my eyes out
I sound so freaking fake,,,
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups