Holiday Wishlist !! πŸŽ„

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Holiday Wishlist !! πŸŽ„

Postby Kotoura-San » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:19 am

What are Your Holiday wishes, for the End of the year 2017?
Have you ever gotten what you wanted? Anything you Dislike about the Holiday Season?
Post below!⬇

(:
Happy Holidays!From:K-San Image
Kotoura-San

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Holiday Wishlist !! πŸŽ„

Postby MissVenus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 pm

I haven't ever really thought of a holiday wish. Hmmm

But there are some things i dislike about the holiday season
The stress of making cards and getting gifts
Oh boy it is so bad for me idk why it is such a simple task

I don't know what to post here but Merry Christmas everyone (even tho it is November lol)

What do you want for Christmas?
═════════| Image |═════════

If you need a friend, PM me!

═════════════| Image |═════════════

[size=85]
MissVenus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Holiday Wishlist !! πŸŽ„

Postby -Novae- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:14 am

raccoonmaster1 wrote:I haven't ever really thought of a holiday wish. Hmmm

But there are some things i dislike about the holiday season
The stress of making cards and getting gifts
Oh boy it is so bad for me idk why it is such a simple task

I don't know what to post here but Merry Christmas everyone (even tho it is November lol)

What do you want for Christmas?

My only holiday wish is to spend it with my dear people and have great time together :) But yeah, I understand you so well in case of that stress which is connected with gifts, I like to prepare smth for my family and relatives but sometimes it's such a complicated process... Besides I have many people in this case so preparing all gifts takes really much time and money from me :lol:
And it's funny but it's always so hard for me to decide which certain ones I want to get for Christmas too... I like surprises the most of all in this case, besides my friends know what I like and it's always a pleasure :)
But anyway for my current wishlist belong books (I adore reading so much!), cool clothes and accessories, gadgets (for example, I really want a new mp3-player for this time), natural cosmetics, music CDs and vinyls, tickets for concerts and art masterclasses. I really want smth handmade one like nice wooden frameworks https://hmwoodenfigurines.com/product-category/framework/, boxes, paintings, jewerly and various things for decorating my house, I adore so much all that stuff too! :) I want also tasty unusual chocolate, sweets, jam and so on, good coffee, tea or even alcohol, these ones are very pleasant gifts for me too :)
The aftermarth is secondary
-Novae-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me