Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby ruui » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 pm

dear b,
    don’t risk anything please, i don’t
    want you to get hurt. just be happy,
    that’s all i need from you.
    yours truly, i love you, j
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:51 pm

dear m & d,
      all I want is for to someone to listen to me.
      why do we have to yell to get our points across?
      things have changed, and you've changed most of all.

dear ad,
      thank you for existing.
      I don't know what I'd do without you.
      so, thank you.

dear c,
      I'm sorry if I seem clingy- it's probably because I am.
      you're a half-way decent human being, but I still don't understand you.
      I hope you don't end up being fake. I don't need another plastic doll.

dear av,
      I'm sorry your parents are making you leave.
      I'm sorry my hands shake when I hold the camera.
      it's because I'm nervous I'll disappoint you and the others.

dear k + g,
      I'm sorry I couldn't go.
      I wasn't lying when I said I was feeling sick.
      I hope you had fun without me.

dear an,
      I'm sorry I never told you why I was crying.
      I would have if they weren't listening.
      I lied to them anyways- they didn't want to hear the truth.

dear e,
      I'm sorry if I let you down.
      you probably didn't notice anyway.
      I wasn't feeling well that day.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Dear K,

I miss you so freaking much, why’d you have
to leave me?

I loved you, I cared about you, I sacrificed so
much for you.

You left me, you never said goodbye, you just..
disappeared.

Please come back, I need you :c

Dear M,

I’m sorry if I hurt you, I didn’t mean too.

So much has been going on in my life for the
past week, I haven’t been focusing on my
friendships like I should.

Please know I’m not intentionally ignoring you,
you know I’d never do that </3
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 pm

This letter isn't really to anyone in particular, but.... Honestly.

I just want to pack up the people I love and move them to a place where we can all be happy. We can move to the middle of Disneyland for all I care. Honestly, that'd probably be illegal.. So maybe not the middle of a theme park. But the point still stands. I'm so stressed and so worn down. I'm pretty sure mom's at the same point right now, but she doesn't have an account to vent on so.. eh. Maybe i'll get her to write something down at some point. I don't know.

I-I don't know, i'm so tired. So so tired. I want to cry.

A part of me doesn't want surgery but another part of me does. I don't want to go through it again but at the same time I know it'll help me in the long haul. So I guess i'll tough it out for my parents, they seem really excited for me. So i'm glad they're picking it up where I lack luster.

Im so darn afraid of it. I know what will happen, but honestly its sad that I'm getting more worked up over something as small as that compared to getting three tattoos at the same time. I've talked about this with my mom, and honestly she's right. But gosh darn.

Oh yeah.. I get surgery in.... A few days. The Sixth. End of next week, that'll be fun. I guess. Here's to hoping nothing goes like last time. Drama included, because that was a riot.

Speaking of Drama, I hate it. Hate's a strong word, but honestly. I do. I really do. I've dealt with it for most of my life for simply stupid reasons and stupid people who like to argue and cause a scene. Even if its unwarranted. I want to live away from drama. Why did that become the norm? I dont really understand it. And honestly, unlike the last question I asked people and never got a response from, I dont want to know. I really don't.

Have your drama filled life and eat it too because I don't want my share. I've thrown it against the wall too many times to count, drowned it out with milk and water. I'm sick. I don't want it, its too rich and too textured for my liking. You can have it. I don't care. This isn't my party and I darn well can't cry if I want to.

This is going to sound weird after all of that emotional baggage. But I want a cat. I just want a cat. I will name... Well I was going to name him Alphonse but I don't think mom wants a male cat again after Chocolate. so.. Um.. Not sure what i'll name her yet. Anyway. Goodnight all after one last letter I think.

~Flame Alchemist

Dear Grandma,

I'm not going to write you a long letter. Not that you'll ever really read this anyway since well.. I'd be surprised if you found this by yourself. Anyway.

My social life is fine. I have online friends who I talk to all the time, its just that initial stage of 'Holy crap the worlds gonna end if I try to talk to a doctor.' Though honestly... I've been better, I still get stuck sometimes talking to the ladies at the front desks when they call asking to talk to me. Confirming things.

It's now just a wonder if I'll be able to order Pizza by myself. Pfft. I'm joking, I don't have a credit card, nor do I ever plan on asking you for money.

Your Granddaughter,

Flame.

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yetzali » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:00 am

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

jonghyun,

i think about you every day, but at the moment i can't get you out of my mind
      it's your birthday soon! i wish you could be here for it. i miss you more than words
      can describe. are you doing well? i hope so, you deserve to be resting peacefully.

let's together hope that everyone can be happy

i love you, thank you.
yetzali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarouhi » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:04 am

Dear Papaw,

I miss you more than I ever thought I would. You were in the hospital so much at the end, but you still smiled and asked how my day was.

I remember driving away from the hospital, the last time I saw you. I knew I’d never see you alive again. I didn’t cry when I said my goodbyes, they told me you could still hear me. So I told you I loved you and it was okay to go.

You never got to see me graduate high school, and you won’t see me graduate college. But I felt you there. I know you were proud of me. I loved you so much. I still love you.

I wish you were still here so I could hold you, but I know you’re finally at peace.

Love, Cc

zarouhi
she/her
adult

❤ benepotentia ❤
my dAmy howrse
vallerianskalons

hobbyist artist
college student
sig & avi by me
Zarouhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovelyhyena » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:15 am

dear ___
i really wanna be friends w u but idk how to talk to ppl rip sorry i def think ur cool though so i hope i didnt make u think otherwise asafsdgdgs

--

dear t
please make up your mind on if you like me or if you hate me its hurting me a lot
/ under construction.
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:49 am

Dear Aunt,

It's been awhile since I've written anything remotely toward you. So lets start here. Have you ever wondered why you don't see me around? Why I mainly stay up till insane hours of the morning before crashing somewhere in the 2 am - 7 am zone? I'll never tell you this but I'm terrified of you.

And no. I'm not opposed to your daughter living with us no matter how hell-bent you are thinking we are. Honestly, the thing I'm personally annoyed about is how she comes and goes without telling us. We end up getting told about.. Um.. Five minutes before you're actually home with her. Surprise.

But that aside. Neither I nor mom care if she lives with us. Never have never will. And I'm too scared to go into your bathroom that I had to wait an extra hour to even go brush my teeth says a lot. I'm skittish, I know this and its because I've lived with someone like you for 17 years before.

I'm going to stress this. I'm not 17. I got out when I was 17. I'm saying this now so that I'm hopefully not flagged for anything. The certain set of circumstances i'm not going to mention either. Now that I'm hopefully not going to get a warning... I might just be paranoid but bleh. Just in case. ONWARDS.

You remind me so much of him, not to even mention the fact that you've scared the heck out of me a few times too. You've screamed at a lot of things if the other night was anything to go off of. I know that i've told my mom that I wasn't going to let him slow me down and that I'd stop blaming everything I do on him. But I think honestly, me flinching at yelling came from when I was living with him. I hate to say it but eh.

None of this is in downright attack, because honestly. I shake even at the thought of trying to hand you this darn letter. Honestly, I'm even starting to regret typing it to be completely honest. For the fact that I know you'd scoff and tell me that none of these are good reasons. That I'm not afraid of you. I'm overreacting. I'm being a- yanno i'm not even going to finish that one. Kids and all yanno? Keep their minds clean like the Mr Clean commercial guy.

KABOOM.

Um.. Honestly I could go on forever. But its about three in the morning and I don't want to do this anymore. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and honestly. I don't hate you. I'm just really really scared of you. Says and then I spend awhile longer fixing stuff and making other letters. Logic.

Sincerely,

Kontana

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruui » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:16 pm

please, please just be safe, we’ll get you out of that mess, i promise. -j
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchblades » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:40 pm

👻,
        i hope you know how much i love you.
        i'm sorry i'm such an awful boyfriend. i wish i could be better for you.
        i'm sorry.
mostly ia. only on to collect.
witchblades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me