Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby drift. » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Liv, you're one of my best friends, I don't know what I'd do without you.
You're like my sister. No I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. I don't like fancy dress formals and friday night games,
but you embrace the actual me and you love me for it. I love you baby girl, I don't tell you often enough.
I'm sorry my rough patch in life has pushed you away, but I miss you. I wish you hadn't found out about my 'issue' like you did,
maybe we'd still be talking effortlessly. But there's an unseen tension now.
I'm sorry Livbug, but if this is important to you at all- I still wear your hoodie from late last year and shed a few tears thinking about how much I wish you were here.
I love when you want to hang out with me, I love when you call me by my old nickname Addie. I miss everything about you and its almost physically painful to not be around you. I don't know what I'm doing, honestly. It's like I'm a different person...
I dont know whats snapped inside of me to make me this angry and idk.. You're slipping through my fingers and I hate it.
I don't want to lose you too... You're all I have left. Just no matter what happens to us I'll always have your back.
You're my wife, my girl, you're my family and I won't ever let you go.
I just wish you'd message me back so I know he's treating you right and you're ok...

- Addie
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Dear C,
It hurts me so much you've never cared about my feelings. No matter how many times I have vented, you never helped, you just tried to one up me and I hate it so much. You always lie to others just to have friends and expect me to be your friend again after everything you've done, pressured me, lied to me, one uped me no matter how sad I was, etc. And please leave me alone, I don't wanna be your friend after the stuff you've done, I refuse to be dragged back into your rabbit hole of manipulation..

-Galaxies,

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

incoherent screeching

Postby King Andre » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:04 pm

dear nana

happy birthday. I can't believe another birthday of yours has come, and you're another year older. you've grown and matured so much over the past year its incredible. i can't believe we've gotten this far since your last birthday, but no matter much you've changed, you always remained the same wonderful individual i fell and fall for over and over again. things aren't always consistent, and they change up a lot, but you've always been the one constant thing, even if everything about us wasn't. just like when your birthday came last year, despite everything you're still the first person i look forward to talking to when i wake up, and often the last one i think of before i fall asleep.

i remember i'd joking call you my stars and sunlight, not knowing how much you'd really become that for me. but somewhere along the way you became more than someone i was simply enamored with, someone i felt for with more than a childlike fondness or puppy love. you're someone who's become the other half of me so to speak, someone who knows me so well and has become a part of my daily life, someone i wouldn't trade for anyone else or any thing. someone who's changed me fundamentally and made we want to be a better person. the fact that our birth dates, 28 and 29 are so close couldn't have predicted how similar we'd become.

over the next couple years, so much is going to change in both our lives, and i know you'll always rise to meet every challenge you face. but i want you to know, no matter what, you'll never have to face them alone. just as you've been a constant part of my life no matter what happened between us, i'll always be a constant in your life so long as you let me, no matter what becomes of our lives or our relationship. no matter how hard things get, no matter what is thrown at us, you're someone i never want to lose, and i mean that for life.

to my partner and dare i say soulmate in any definition of the word, to someone too cute for this universe and so precious to me, happy birthday, and many more <3
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:12 am

I’m very sick, I’m sorry that you can’t understand.
Sorry it seems like i’m ignoring you/avoiding you, I’m not.
I’m going through so much, losing a best friend, someone who was actually there, when most weren’t, is horrible.
I could count on her for damn near everything. Now I can’t turn to anyone, because I have no other friends.

-

PD;
Saw you fractured your wrist... I hope you have a speedy recovery.
I know you may see this, and if you do, you’re still welcome to come and talk to me.
I know you probably won’t, but everything that’s happened, doesn’t mean I don’t care.
I still care, and I’ll still be here if you need someone.
Even just to rant, i won’t judge you. You’ll always mean something to me, as you were my best friend.
I’m here to listen, we may have got off on the wrong foot; but I truly miss you already...

I hope you find someone worth your time. I hope they treat you right.
Ill be here even if you just need a shoulder to cry on..
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deku. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:11 am

Just kind of a personal vent to Noone in particular -

You ever feel like nothing goes your way, like ever? Or you invest so much time in becoming close with people only to end up just kind of left there in the end? Or maybe people just aren't really interested in the things you are, and they never really happen because of it?

*Sigh* Maybe I'm partially being hormonal, I don't know. But Im so depressed and frustrated that I kind of really feel like cutting off from the world for a while. Like just spending time with myself, and staying away from social media for a while.

Maybe it's time that I try something of that sort, rather than harp on emotions and just keep making myself feel worse and worse. My sleep schedules are already horribly messed up, I'm not eating nearly as much as I should get in a day, and I feel like I don't have the motivation to do anything. Wish I didn't let things effect me so much.

Anyway, I've rambled for long enough, and I'm going to figure out what to do with myself now.

- Amu
.Deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to s

Postby zobiiwan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:59 pm

s,

i forgave you for what you did to me.
        you forgave me for what i did to you.
        i really believed that that heartache was behind us.
        i knew that you still talked to him, but to find out you were dating?
        and that after all that we've been through, you still couldn't pick a side?
        i'm not mad. i don't think i'm mad.
        but i'm scared.
        i will not sit here and take it.
        not again.

z.
zobiiwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rutilant » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 pm

dear ---,
          I'M DEAD. how is yr charger broken oh my gosh?? i miss you so much it's actually p pathetic but.. uh, ,, *coughs*
          i wish u could contact me another way but idk, i've been so bored without texting you?
          like rlly i didn't realize how BORING my life is without you in it. and most of the day, i wait for u to text me.
          so when ur mom texted me asking me to bring a charger for u to school tmr.. i literally died.
          of course i will, i wish i had an extra to give u?? BUT LIKE!! idk. a day without talking to you, ESPECIALLY A SUNDAY?? is killing me slowly.
          anyway, you're great.. i love you n miss talking to you, even if it's simply been a day. see ya tmr ♥
        - yr girl
░░░
░░░
░░░
"you know i'd do anything for you,
right?"

...................................... "yeah,
...................................... i know!"
call me kit ! bi + nonbinary student
sec. edu + eng major
kit | he/they/it/xe | ©
░░░
░░░
░░░

rutilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 am

For christ's sake if I'm coming down with the flu too whats the point..

Im sorry you feel like you're not good enough. I'm just gonna lay it down rn and right here. You are.
You don't deserve a paragraph you deserve a thousand books written about how amazing you are.
You deserve the world in your hands.
You deserve someone who knows how to treat you right and can comfort you when you need to cry.
You deserve someone better than me to be your friend, because I've thought about leaving you so many times...
You hurt me, and made me upset at everything and everyone..
But if only you could see the way my face lights up when your name appears on my phone..
.. lately... I don't know what's happening.
I'm sure I'll go back to myself when this is over, but, everything's different.
Like I'm seeing through someone else's eyes. I see people differently.
My cousin, O, we've been distant, and until a few days ago I didn't really care.
But now it's like I can't get enough, I want to know what's been happening with her, I want her to be with me..
And other's.. It's like they've meant so much and I can't even see why anymore.. Maybe it's my memory, idk..
I'm sorry that you have no other 'friends', but I won't be around forever
I'm sorry that your family doesn't know how to treat you right.
I'm sorry that I can be rude, and that I'm stubborn and don't want others to do things for me... It's how I've been raised.
I'm sorry that I ever took your time on that trade just to try and cheer you up... Because none of this heartache would've happened, you wouldn't have said you loved me..
I would probably be with Mason...
Everything would be different.

But hey, no one can turn back time, right? And why would they want to?

Yeaaahhh... I dont know where this was going
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:10 am

dear me,
        don't go back to the toxic people you finally managed to break free from. what use is it to break free in the first place only to come crawling back?

dear mr. mike,
        even though i doubt i'll be attending your counseling again, thank you for changing at-least one of my perspectives.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kunikida » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:10 am

Dear D,

I saw the photo of you and her. I'm assuming you know, as it tells you I've seen your story on snapchat. Maia even screenshot it. Surely you know I've seen it. Do you not care? Do you not care that I saw that image within 2 minutes of waking up, and it ruined my day?
I wish I took you up on your offer to see me today, just so I could scream at you and let out everything you've caused me to bottle up - but sadly I was so angry at you for cancelling something we'd planned for MONTHS that I couldn't bring myself to even think about seeing you at the time.

Friends don't hug like that, you don't even hug me the way you embrace her in that photo. Your cheeks were red, bright red. I've only ever seen you flushed like that when you told me you loved me for the first time, or when you're intoxicated. Were you intoxicated? Or do you just not love me anymore?

I hug Xavier, and Finn. Catch me always hanging off Xave's arm, or pouncing on Finn any chance given.
You never cared, and if you did you never voiced your concern. You told me it was totally fine for me to do it, so I do it. I would've stopped if you told me - but I'm an affectionate person and I know you understand that. You however, you lied to me.
"I don't hug other girls, touching other girls while I'm with you makes me uncomfortable."
What a load of lies. I have photographic evidence at this point.
I'm not mad that you hugged her, I'm totally fine with that.
I'm mad that you lied to me, for two whole years.

Our anniversary is in 3 days, D. Three days. If you don't commit to me on that day, that'll be the end of it. I'm over crying whenever I think of you. I'm over looking at my other friends in relationships and wondering if you even care about me the way their partners care about them, if I could ever be as happy in a relationship as they are.

emma ;; anxious ;; infj
══════════════════
new zealand girl with
possessiveness problems
about me ;; art ;; leave a msg
husband
kunikida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes