Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby cyansakura » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:52 pm

dear d,
    to be honest, i don't like you. but, yet again there are those golden moments. though i wish you were nicer and more friendlier. you call me a moron, which you think is funny but it's heart breaking. you even say shut up, which makes us get surprised. lastly, you say 'poop' way too much. sometimes, you even yell at me when it's so stupid and dumb. like the time where you told me that i told my buddy they could eat in class. we can eat in class, what's the problem with that? you even yelled at me in class because of that, in FRONT of people. you also freakin said that ants would crawl into her desk and DIE in there. THAT'S MESSED UP.
    this is another thing. you yell and get pissed off so easily. you are also so very ignorant. i even lied to you so that i wouldn't get yelled at again. but yet again, you still do. even when i've done nothing too wrong and you still yell at me not to the other people. you say that i don't pay attention and is so weak but really, i try. yell at them, not me. you ignore them yet not me. what the hell.
    once, i revised your paragraph to make it fit the theme. my other friend was with me and we were going for a less 'realistic' theme. we told d that. when i gave it to her, she said it was too.. "fake". my friend was never angry, but i could tell she was being a bit sarcastic and mad.
    you even call me chubby, when i tell you not to. you think it's just a joke. you know it's some sort of way of bullying (i think). it hurts, a lot. i try to check my weight every time i brush my teeth. when i see myself gain wait, i get sad. i look chubby, but really if you touched my arm hard enough, you could feel the bone. i wish you freakin stopped. ALSO, you even told me to EXERCISE in SCHOOL. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK, when we were doing PE she FORCED me to run. My other friend said that I can actually die if she keeps pressuring me, AND LOOK WHAT'S SHE DOING.
    d, it also seems like you're being clingy around my crush? you clearly know i like him. during a five day trip, you told me he was a freakin stalker, and asked me why i was being salter. how the heck do you not know? that was so stupid. also, you tried making me talk to him even though i said NOT to and yelled at me for MISSING my chance, WHAT THE HELL I NEVER EVEN ASKED.
    When I cried the first time in school, she didn't come over and only yelled ARE YOU CRYING? She even lied to me and my friends, she said she was going to the bathroom and we saw her TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE. This was when we were 'talking about something nobody knows', some of us FREAKIN know, we weren't even TALKING to YOU in the first place.
    you also pretend you're the leader of the group. when me and another friend of mine were thinking about the old times, it turns out me and my really close friend made it. not d. it always feels like you try to grab attention.
    When my other friend was talking about a girl she didn't like cause she was mean to her, she yelled at ME for CYBERBULLYING. ;_; i didn't do anything though,,

sincerly, me
Last edited by cyansakura on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
cyansakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParadoxSpace » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:00 pm

To L

I honestly care about you so much and I feel like sometimes I'm a horrible friend to you but I try my best, I honestly don't deserve you. Every time you are sad it makes me sad and every time you are hurt I hurt too
If anything ever happened to you I would cry and if anyone ever hurt you I would make sure they never hurt you or anyone ever again

Love~J
Pet's name: Eridan Ampora

ParadoxSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmarani » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:07 pm

dear p,

why do you text me in the middle of the night, calling me babe and asking if am awake, and then tell me we cant be together? you told me i should be happy that you didnt ask me out, because you think you would hurt me. we want the exact same things in a relationship, but just because i am not overtly sexual, im not good enough for you? im sorry but in what relationship is everything about that? but i guess you can keep complaining about not having a girlfriend, when i am the person who would do anything for you. maybe when you realize how much i care about you, we can be something.

from, l
lmarani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorri12 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Dear x,
    Due to how I'm such a meh introvert, ofc I don't have many friends. Although you may have been an actual friend to me some time ago, but nowadays you're just acting as a jerk : /
    Even if I'm giving my full attention to you and being nice, you don't treat me the same way back. You always come to me only when you need help with something or the person who was with you ditches you for someone more "popular". You don't really treat me like a normal person nowadays, as if I'm just a backup person just for you to stand with when you feel awkward. You always gossip about how others are just acting "innocent and kind" when there's someone more "popular" around, I don't have the heart to say it to you, but don't you do the same thing? To others you're always the helpful, shy and polite kid who gets along with EVERYONE but to me, you're just an arrogant, self-centered person who doesn't care about other people's opinions. I'm tired of your attitude and the passive-aggressive comments you make. When I ask you about it, you push the blame on me and saying I'm getting mad at you for no reason when you're obviously trying to push me down without actually saying something considered rude. You're always trying to find other people to talk to just to ignore me and you don't really care about the mental state I'm in, even it's clear that you're aware of it.
    What happened to the "you" before? You were actually kind to everyone, or were you just hiding this side of you the whole time : /

Dear _,
    I miss you a lot :c In my whole lifetime you were probably the ONLY friend who actually treated me like a decent person and wasn't only here just because you needed "help" or something. You've been there for me even when x and others always treated me like trash and you've put up with me even when I was being a jerk. I'm really sorry I only realized how much you meant to me only when you left.
    Sorry for everything ;-;
xx
xx

x┌────────────┐

ello there :ꓓ I'm that
typical introvert you
come by everyday.
Although I may be
edgy and moody at
x.xtimes, don't be afraid ^^,
feel free to pm me if
you want someone to
talk to cuz I do!

xFRECCSDV
x└────────────┘

┌────────────────────┐
└────────────────────┘
lorri12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DasCanadianSparkle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Dear J,

It hurts being in love with you when you already have someone. Maybe I should have acted sooner and not wait for you to be comfortable with yourself for a relationship. Then again, I knew you would pick him anyways. It's better to have a relationship where you can actually see the person everyday in real life rather then some stupid online one with a girl like me. It's okay. I understand. I wouldn't pick me either.

- Z
DasCanadianSparkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yibo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm

dear aunty,
i hate you now. i said it's hard to train him. i said, it's MY FIRST dog, let alone a very excitable, high energy, whippet mix puppy. WHO DOESN'T ACT OUT ON ME OR MY FAMILY, BUT WILL PICK AND CHOOSE STRANGERS TO JUMP ON AND ACT OUT ON. how am i meant to train him!? am i suddenly steve irwin? it's my first dog my family has ever owned, and since he's technically MINE, how am i meant to know how to be the perfect owner when no one even listens to me in my family?!? you shut me down every sentence with "NO. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO TRAIN HIM. YOU'RE THE OWNER, YOU'RE THE ANIMAL LOVER SO THEREFORE YOU !HAVE! TO KNOW HOW TO TRAIN. YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO PUPPY SCHOOL RIGHT THIS SECOND."

you gave your daughters adult border collie who you couldn't train away even as a puppy to a farm. so much for obedience school now, aye? nice one, look where he is, now. your new dog is a damn living avocado, has no personality, is very annoying, unfriendly, is the fattest bichon i've ever seen, has no self control and he has a damn sac of fat growing out of his body like an out of body second stomach because he is so fat. and you're telling me i, a child, i can't train my own dog? sammi is very very lean, i keep him in perfect shape, but he is absolutely 100 percent food crazy yet understands when to eat and when to leave food alone when i tell him, he knows self restraint, and your ugly rat with curls can't do anything except simply exist. at least sammi is helpful, he's the perfect guard dog even when we haven't trained him as one, and what can barney do? nothing. at all. i've never even heard him bark. you're happy to judge me and my 10 month old high energy, very tall, hyper puppy when you can't even train your 13 year old fat rugby ball with fur.
how about judging me and my dog when you actually learn what a real dog is?

twitter
oc's
LF: hoard pets + CEG TD swap^u^
yibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 00F » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 am

dear k

go away please??? you were supposed to be here a week max i cant do anything while you're here. did you stay because i got on meds??? please just leave me alone????
barley ever on. if you pm me im not gonna respond for days
future sociologist, enthusiast of meteorology and herpetology
da
00F

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ana the Derp » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 am

Dear Mr. X

if only you knew how much I loved you. We used to be the best of friends and I started to like you alot and it turned to love. I don't understand what happened becuase one summer you went to camp and came back completely differnet you had muscles, perfect white teeth and I missed those cute braces, you had a tan and a whole different wardrobe. when we started middle school you started growing distant from me and you joined the soccer and football team. ou turned into the star player and the most popular guy in school. You never talked to me anymore other than to say "move" or some other one worded sentence. when the teasing started you didn't defend me you just sat there watching but as time went on you started laughing at me and teasing and bullying also. I was so mad at you for throwing our friendship out the door all those years of memories. Losing our first teeth, breaking our first bones, getting our first pets, our first phones, our first trip together to dubai. We even went when we were 13 to france! how could you just forget that? was it for popularity? to fit in? was it to get girls? whatever it is I know this isn't you. Your not the X I know and love. Even though you hurt me I still love you. It got even worse when you started dating her the schools doxy. What did you see in her? she had bleached blonde hair a fake orange tan, and tight pieces of scrap not even classified as clothes. Whenever you saw me in the hallways you looked the other way or sneered at me. then I broke completely when he died. My idol, my bestfriend, the one I loved so dearly, My big Brother. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don't see each other as much as you'd like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. You were invited to the funeral since you were his friend. Yousat in the back watching me in tears and freaking out a they buried him. for hours after I just sat there crying on the grave not realizing you had stayed behind also to mourn with me. As I stood to leave I heard you say something. I whipped around and whispered in a hoarse voice "what?" and the next words you said made me break down in tears you said "I'm sorry" I covered my mouth and tried tomuffle a sob as you continued "I broke his promise, I failed him, Could you ever forgive me? I had promised him to protect and love you because he wanted to make sure you had someone there for you in life. He would probably hate me now. I wish I could take all this time back and keep his promise. I have loved you all these years but have never showed it. I was afraid you wouldnt feel the same and our friendship would be ruined." I couldnt beleive my ears when you said that. I had ran to you and hugged you so tight and was so happy to feel you hugging back, we sat there under the gazebo for an hour and as I was drifting off to sleep I whispered "I love you too" I dont know if you heard it but now you know. its been 6 months and we are now friends. I love you X, and I cant live without you. Dear Juliet, I could relate to her pain. Black misery painted on a blood red heart. Death would be more bearable than life without Romeo.

sincerely, Your secret lover.
Your words matter.
You may think you're safe and
untouchable from behind your screen.
But everything you type is read,
at least by someone.
You having a bad day is no excuse
for lashing out at others online.
People come online to escape their real
life, so don't hurt them.
Your Words Make A Difference.
ImageImageImageImage
Ana the Derp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farawaytree » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:22 am

Dear W;

I love you and I love our relationship more than anything; but you knew my past when we met, and now I crave something more. I never really got to explore the other side of me and although I love you and never want to lose you, that curiosity will never cease.

Dear M and SD,

I can't believe you'd let W become homeless when his mum kicks him out in the 20th. You've always lectured me on the importance of thinking of others and yet only ever think of yourselves. You'd turn your back on him simply for coming from a "Lower class background".
Well guess what? I'm marrying him, and we've been secretly engaged for a year now.

Dear P,

I think about you everyday and how I could fix our friendship. I check your social media a few times a week just to make sure you're ok and remind myself that you care so little you never apologised for what you did.

Sincerely to all;

L.
farawaytree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf2oo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:30 am

Dear E,

I wish I could have told you how much I look up to you. I’ve always been so scared, as I am really awkward and have no friends and you are cool, pretty and confident and the whole theater is trying to get your attention. It’s like everyone I know can talk to you except for me. You were the only ome in my whole cast that I hardly talked to. I understand I was really creepy, as I was staring at you most of the time. I just couldn’t gather up the confidence to talk to you. Even to greet you really. I didn’t try to avoid you because I don’t like you, I avoided you because I thought you are too good and perfect for me, which you are. Those 2 times I actually spoke to you were amazing. I hope that I can one day be your best friend.

Thank you,
S

I’d do anything for you, dear, anything for you mean everything to me. I know that I’d go anywhere for your smile everywhere, for your smile everywhere I’d see.
Last edited by wolf2oo on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m through accepting limits, cause someone says they’re so. Somethings I cannot change, but until I try I’ll never know!
wolf2oo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to General Discussion