Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby drift. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:00 am

____
__
_______
"do not learn how to react.
Learn how to respond."
Last edited by drift. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Gladis » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 am

Dear J,
    I want to say that it’s easy to get over you. But I thought about you all night. You meant a lot to me, you know that?
    What hurts more is that I’ll never get any closure. Perhaps it’s something I did. Or perhaps you were just tired of me. I’d like to think of you as my best friend.

But it’s your choice to end our friendship. I’m not going to force you to change your mind. I’m also not going to fix it, simply because I don’t know why this has to happen. But I do know that there’s no point to cling on to a sinking relationship.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnamon. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:20 am

dear some of the multiverse.

i have been feeling more anxious and im not supposed to. it died down and came back. and the cause of it is you guys.
some of you i have known for 4 years. some of you 3. some of you 2. but the majority, 3.
3 years.
we spent 3 freaking years as a group and when things get hard you dont take into account ME.
i spent 3 years with you guys.
but that's okay because i wouldn't be the way i am without you guys.
im a bad person. i guess that says something about you guys as well as me. i get influenced easily. something that influences the way i act? you guys. how different could i be if i didnt hang with you guys? internet friends are an enigma. you do whatever you want and then hide.
but, 3 years, can you believe?
you blindly
reach
for
things
and
blindly
strive to protect
something
while hurting someone else in the process.
i guess that's how much i hecking mattered in the end.

- mint.
4/6/18

p.s. i am at fault too. but you guys are people who bandwagon. one person does something, you all are too AFRAID TO SAY OTHERWISE. tell me im wrong. this has happened before. you excluded so many people before me. what i did - is something of my own emotions. was it big enough to ban me without my knowing?
p.p.s. you guys suck at thinking.
xImage
ImageImage
╄━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━╃
xxxxxhi! call me cera, sin/sinna.
infp, scorpio (nov.4), wannabe-artist
xxxxxxxx ❁ boku no hero ❁
xxxxxx❁ little witch academia ❁
xxxxxxxx❁ bts & stray kids ❁
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╄━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━╃
xImage
sinnamon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:33 am

dear a.,
I miss you. please see that i'm struggling. please care.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naruto's smile » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:48 pm

@ everyone
    I'm really gonna miss you all! this was always my biggest reserve about moving schools, bc i really do love all the memories i have of all of you! i was really touched by how many people reacted with shock/sadness upon hearing i was leaving, it made it 1000x times harder and i know I'm going to be constantly thinking of everyone and wondering if anyone ever mentions me during class anymore. i wonder what people will say on monday, how many people will actually mention the fact I'm gone. i never thought id say i would miss t, but damn, I'm gonna miss t + l + a, y'all really made history fun. I'm hella gonna miss you, mrs n, and you, mr m, as well. you guys were hands down 2 of the best teachers I've ever had

a + c,
    i hope we can keep in contact somehow, i know we weren't really that close and we would have never become actual friends if you guys weren't friends with e, but i do enjoy talking to you. id like to included in the group chat someday too, that would be really fun to be able to talk to you all at once. you both watch the 100 so hopefully we have a chance to talk about that together, season 5 comes out april 24th, it'd be nice if we could start taking before it comes out but i don't have my hopes up too high.

I'm sorry mrs p that i never got my grade up, although i avoided you and your class like the plague you really were nice and genuinely cared about me passing, and you really did put in an effort to talk to me nearly everyday about how i was doing and if i needed help. i know i hated it while it was happening, but i do appreciate the effort; very few teachers are like that.

i really hope you all remember me, and maybe ill see you again senior year? doubt it, but,,,

e,
    I'm really glad we had that talk today after school, i am incredibly relieved to hear you feel the same. i think I'm always gonna smile every time i think back on that, especially when we both yelled "4 years!!" at the same time, that really helped me feel you care about our friendship as much as i do, especially when you mentioned you can't talk to n and the others the way you do to me. i really hope you get your phone back soon so we can talk, and i hope you keep to your word and make an effort to hang out, i really freaking love you

e.p.,
    i think I'm finally ready to get over you.
    ill never see you again
    we hardly ever talked to begin with
    you'd never be interested in me
    i wouldn't feel all that great around your friends
    you used some hella lame excuse to break up with e
    after two whole years,
    i think I'm finally ready to get over you.

x,
    dear god i hope you weren't hanging around for what me (and obviously e) thought.
    i shouldve just said i needed to go to the bathroom
    i could have walked past you and given you one last opportunity to say something
    then id know if my suspicions really have been right
    and i think you'd probably feel a lot better too
    i was just so doubtful and it looked like the guy was pretty much locking the school up
    not to mention i was terrified i was right
    i would have absolutely no idea how to respond and it would be so painfully awkward id probably want to cry
    i still wish i knew if you were waiting to talk to me

l.a.,
    I'm pretty sad i never got the chance to properly say goodbye to you, i really liked you as a classroom friend and it was super cool how we were constantly seated next to each other in every class. i have a feeling english + history will be a little less fun for you now that I'm not there. i wish you could have given me a "firm handshake" like g did lmaoo

me,
    just get that dbq done, you'll have a passing grade and won't have to take history over. get up early tomorrow and work at it until its done. you do those things all the time in class for an hour and a half, act like you're in class. an hour and a half is nothing

please please please please please succeed at a, this is your last chance
    don't screw it up
naruto's smile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red-Headed Anole » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:51 pm

Dear I,

I screw up sometimes. I get angry easily. But you can’t take a hint. You know that M hates me, yet you act like you don’t.
Just want you to know, I’m bringing you someone, so he can be your “best friend.” N! Yeah, you know how you hate N, and wish he would just leave you alone? Guess what! He has a crush on you. You’ll get along perfectly.

From,
Q
Image Image
Red-Headed Anole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:37 am

I'd like to wipe that stupid smug grin off your face.
For once I'd like for you to be serious.
I don't why you're here but I'd like if you walked out that door and never came back.
What you're doing is wrong and upsetting and I can't really take it anymore...
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troye » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:17 am

to _______,

I don't know how I manage to mess everything up so easily. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like you were for me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you enough how much you meant to me. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. I'm sorry I stopped talking to you when I started going to my old school. I'm sorry I lose my temper so easily. I'm sorry I say the things I say.
      You have always meant everything to me. I feel like I mean nothing to you now. I would understand why.
      You came into my life at the perfect time, when everything was kind of weird for me. I was so young but already going through a lot. But you made things better. Every time I talked to you, I was happy. I couldn't stop smiling every single day because of you. I fell in love with you so quickly. You were my best friend then and I wish I could still say you are now. I wish we still talked. I wish we hadn't gotten here. How did we get here?
      I only wanted to talk to you. Nobody else, nothing else, mattered.
      I wish I still had that letter I wrote for you. The one I sent you after we broke up the first time. I wish I could tell you it didn't get left behind when I moved. I wish I could say my mom didn't throw it away.
      The whole time I wasn't able to talk to you, I felt awful. All the time. I had nothing to do and no one to talk to. Nobody would stop talking about what I did, what I was going to do, what happened. And they knew everything about us. I just denied it.
      I did stupid things to be able to talk to you. Risked C finding out about them and making my situation even worse. K accidentally left her iPad at my house and that was the day I messaged you again.
      I can't tell you how good of a day that was. I can't tell you how relieving it was to be able to talk to you again. And we just got to talking as if we had been those few months.
      Every time I talked to you, I couldn't stop smiling. Again.
      My mom found out about the iPad so I begged H to let me talk to you on her phone. And she agreed. I was so happy just to hear your voice. Remember when we talked about having an apartment together and getting a bunch of ferrets and dogs and cats? Remember when we told H about us?
      I keep thinking about that year. What would've happened if we had just taken a step back and decided not to be in a relationship until we were seriously ready? Would things be better now? Better then?
      I wrote you so many letters. So many I didn't send, so many I did. I had hundreds of things I wanted to say but was too nervous to. How would you have reacted? Would it have changed things?
      I loved you more than anyone. I loved talking to you, hearing your voice, seeing your face. You were the best part of my life. You distracted me from everything bad. You were there for me through everything.
      I treated you like my therapist.
      I know now I should've just listened to you more. I should've paid attention. I should've been there for you like you were for me. I was too distracted dealing with my own issues. And I'm sorry for that.
      And things didn't change.
      I don't think things change between us no matter how many times we try.
      I will always be drawn to you. It's like there's an invisible freaking tether.
      It has been there since day one.
      There have been so many times I just wanted to move on and forget about you. But I can't. I can't forget about you. No matter what. Even when I was with R. Even when I said I didn't care anymore. I did.
      There have also been so many times I just wanted to talk to you. And try as I might, I can't. Because I think I've screwed up too badly. I think you want nothing to do with me and I wouldn't blame you for it after everything. I still have hundreds of things to say to you.
      If there's anything I have to say to you, it's that I love you and I'm sorry.
      I can say it a million times and it won't change things.
      But I really do mean it.
      And I hope you have an amazing life.
      I hope you find your soulmate.
      And I hope things get better for you.

Don't forget about me, okay?
      Remember all the good times.
      Remember when we skyped all night and I put vaseline all over my face.
      Remember all our stupid jokes.
      Forget all the bad things. Try to, at least.

I love you.
      -B
★ ★ ★
bandit / winter - they / them
adult
i am vv infrequently on here
these days :')

you can view my carrd here
troye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Makyre » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Dear Dad

I'm sorry I'm not the daughter you wanted, that I'm stupid, lazy, useless and a wasted of space. If I could will myself not to exist I would if only to ease your pain. I'm sorry that your ashamed of me, that I will never be what you want me to be and that nothing I do is good enough for you. I wish that I could change but I can't so I'll just go on being what I am and maybe someday I really will stop exist and you won't have to worry about me anymore.

Signed
Your daughter
Makyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby msmoof » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:32 pm

dear h,

i know ive told you this before - multiple times, but i need you to know how much you mean to me. seeing you becomes the highlight of my year. of course, being at camp is so amazing, but having you apart of it is just incredible. when i first met you, ill admit, i wasnt sure how it was going to be. after that year, i decided that it was simply the best. of course, the year after that was even better, and youve just treated me so well. i love when you talk to me, and that time you texted me randomly? i couldnt stop thinking about it for weeks. you make me feel so special, and so wanted. i hope this year we will bond even closer, and im praying youll be with us again. even if youre not, i know youre there for me. ily xxx

- m
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me