Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby waggy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:07 am

qildse
            I don't deserve a friend like you.Every time i'm down,your messages brighten my day and make me forget my worries.You're probably the best person i've ever met and that will probably never change.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby momincharge » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 am

dear best friend

im sorry i can't trust you with anything. you think im faking and you treat me like trash. whipping me with sticks during recess, hurting me physically and emotionally, not believing me when i trusted you with my secret and you told the whole world... im sorry but im done with your bull. im sorry. i can't keep going like this any longer. if only I had the guts to tell you this then maybe i wouldn't be so depressed all the time.

-j

((i don't know if this is exactly breaking any rules, sorry if it is,))
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harley_Quinn21 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:34 am

Dear Kales
I love you girl you are my BFF, but I cannot trust you anymore, I tell you something and ou go tell your EVERYONE else behind my back. You talk behind my back but every time I get off the bus you say "love you Hailey I'll FaceTime you later so we can talk about all the stupid drama from this week" and I always respond with "love you too K see you later". You used to be there for me but now you are faker than Lauren's eyebrows. You make me do horrible things to myself and others without even knowing it and if I tell you something serious to me you laugh. If I had the guts to say this maybe I wouldn't have to take anti-depressants.
-Love, Wifey❤️

Dear Romeo
Hi. You are starting to be the closest thing I have and you know I like you. Heck you like me. You've asked me out and I've rejected you, but you broke up with Em at homecoming. If I said yes it would hurt her and I can't do that, she's still in love with you. We are best friends anyways, and I thank God for that, all of our funny pictures of you holding me, hugging me, and scaring me to death on your shoulders on the football field! Everyone hates me for liking you but I can't help it, our funny face times to our dumb snap stories always about eachother. But it hurts. It hurts that you tell me you want to be with me, but you don't ty, instead you go after Em's cousin and best friend Ellie. Not only her but Kayle P and Juliette as well. Your letting football and highschool get to your head and I wish we could go back to middleschool when we would say I love you carelessly no strings attached, just friendship. I hope you can realize that it hurts me because I'll never say this to your face.
Yours forever- Princess

Dear me-
Your so stupid get it through your head that you can't trust who your hanging out with, go back to your old friends who would die for you. Don't listen to Nicole because if you do then you won't have to worry about being upset, you will be too depressed too, heck you already are. Listen to mama and daddy and just go to a therapist and stop bottling up your feelings. Your getting worse and I'm worried. Is almost mommy angel's birthday and it will be another day you realized you won't see her again. You never knew her. You had her for 13 months then he who we hate changed that. Your going deeper into your pit up depressingness and you need to stop. Finals are soon and you have to focus because your already a disappointment enough. Hopefully we will leave all this soon anyway, 10 states away from everything bad, if (grandma and grandpa)mom and dad decide to move. Just hope, hold on to Leah kitty, Angel puppy, Striker baby (puppy), and Silver pony (thats their nicknames/Type of animal) they give us hope and the only light we have left.
Sincerely- Yourself
Hiya I'm Hailey
I am addicted to Harley Quinn and Joker and I act way more like Harley than a sane human should.... if I’m even sane at this point.

Harley_Quinn21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Dear Dad-

I love you so much, I really really do. I'm so sorry I hide my music taste and chatrooms from you. I know you wouldn't care at all, I don't know why you would; but it's just not what you thought of me like. I just want to be the same person you've always known and want to have the same music taste as you and

hhhhhhhh,,

I'm really really sorry.

Please forget about the fact I hide stuff from you..

I promise it's not actually anything bad, I just,, I'm so embarrassed for some reason?? I know you wouldn't care at all if I listen to freaking Porter Robinson. I just know it's not your music taste, and I want to have the same music taste as you for some reason?? I can't express how guilty I feel from hiding this stuff from you, but I might feel even worse if you saw??

Please Dad, understand.

Again, I promise i'm not actually doing anything bad. I love you.
rum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Grizz,
He will get over you faster than you will get over him. But whatever makes you happy.
They will never compare to those next to you. But, again, whatever makes you happy.
Thinking for yourself is all you have ever been good at anyway, right?
Perhaps you need to step back and recognize this-- as dull and as heartless as you can be, you have always been the most sensitive.
What your walls say you are do not reflect what is inside of them. As much as I know you wish they did. Perhaps because, she pulled it off?
Jealousy, love and grief can create a monster. I pray and plead you never become what it can make.
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Dear -,
I haven't seen you in over 7 years? Idk at this point anymore. Why don't you come and visit me? Oh yeah it's expensive...
I haven't heard your voice since I last saw you. Or heard any news. You haven't even sent me a letter. Well, except last years Christmas card and the year before that. But those don't really count.
You were my best friend back then. I named my dog after you. But what I don't understand is, if we were that close why don't we keep in contact? I'm not sure. I haven't heard from you this year. And with all this wildfires, I'm scared.
You look the exact same from when I last saw you. I don't. I hope I can see you again. I miss you.
Xoxo, your old best friend
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 am

Dear ____,
If only you knew how much I still want you. We dated for a short period of time and agreed we like each other better as friends, but I regret that decision. You say you never even had feelings for me to begin with, but I know that's a lie, and I know that not even deep down you still like me. Things have been evidently awkward between as lately, and I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do. I want to talk to you more, but I'm scared and even frightened. I'm usually not one to express emotions, especially those other than spite or anger, but you make me want to feel. When I'm in your presence its like the rest of the world disappears. Your gentle eyes easy my anxiousness, your gentle smile makes my heart stop. When you make me laugh I don't want to stop laughing. I know we've had our differences and that our friendship is entirely ups and downs, but there's more to us than just meets the eye. Or at least I hope so. I know all the sweet words you've ever said to me had meaning. Please come back to me, I miss you.
I'm sorry,
me.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysteryillusion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Me,
Just give up. You know nothing is going to get better. Each moment, every breath only hurts more and more. Do everyone a favor and just give up. Leave this life, your last breath will be worth nothing.
-The person that hates you the most

Waveclan
-Daypaw (Medicine Cat Apprentice)
-Viperpaw (Apprentice)
-Mintflower (Queen)
-Asp (Rouge Fighter)
Shadeclan
-Unfinished

My DeviantArt
My Toyhouse
Account art (C) The---Turnip---King
Mysteryillusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Dear H,

Can we like....Actually interact with each other in a non-work setting?
Because I honestly can't tell /why/ you seem to be keeping your eyes on me.
And frankly, I'd like to get that sorted out so I can either shove down or justify my own feelings.
As of now, I have no ground to stand on around you, and I'm terrified of that.
Please, help me sort out how I feel, because.....

I liked it when you said goodnight to me a week ago.
I liked it when you bypassed 3 other Cashiers and said hi to Only me.
I liked the bubbly feeling I got when I saw you come into work today.
I noticed that I'm slower and less efficient when you're not there.
I noticed that I get tired a lot faster into the shift than I probably should when you're not there.
I noticed that I can't be bothered to converse with people- customers or co-workers alike when you're not there.

H, my dear, you're affecting me in ways not even I can really understand.
It either needs to stop, or it needs to be something before my work-self hits a wall.

---Novi, who will whole-heartedly deny all emotions in the actual presence of you for the time being.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buzzy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Dear N,

Yes, i'm the one who gave you that note, i really missed being friends last year.. When you poked me and annoyed me in class, when we got yelled at for talking in class, that was the best. This year i grew to like you more then a friend.. I miss talking with you, trying to hear that laugh every time i speak.. Your laugh is the best sound. I know if you ever saw this, or got this 'letter' it would kill me, and our 'friendship'. Your locker is close to my best friends locker! And you're always there.. Ugh. This is my first crush ever! I know i have no chance with you N.. But i just want to say, I like you and i some what hope you get this letter.Your eyes are the thing i get lost in every time i see you. Its kinda like when you see the ocean and its sparking from the early morning sun rise.

-Your secret admirer
hello, it’s been a while:)
buzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me