Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Mooshidog » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Dear self,

You sing great don't question it

You'll do fine preforming to everyone Saturday
---------------------------
hi, i'm moose and i love you ♡
god, blm, pisces, 2/24/16
---------------------------
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macabrex » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:07 pm

dear r,,

oh god you honestly don't know how much i love you. you are the best, most happiest, most positive person in my life.
i can be myself around you and rant to you, although you only sometimes listen haha. but when you do, thank you. th
ank you for existing. i would be so lost around you and so many dark areas of my life wouldn't be highlighted. they'd b
e gray and dull. even though i dis your insane lion obsession sometimes, i love you to the moon and back. please don't
ever forget that. you are the one person in my life that i need the most. also, don't you dare ever feel unconfident in
yourself or think that you're ugly. you are the most beautiful person i know and you deserve so much more. your body
is perfect the way it is. it always has been. don't you dare look at other girls and think that you're fat compared to th
em. my dear, you are absolutely not. shine and be confident. smile. no one in the entire world has the same body siz
e or shape. your hair, a beautiful light brown, your eyes, pools of glistening water. please don't ever get upset the wa
y i do sometimes. i don't want that for you and i don't want to influence you to think the same way. i'm sorry if i ever
ranted to you about your religion or upset you with my views and values. believe in whatever you want and aspire to
do whatever you want. you are a strong, independent woman r. don't drag yourself down and use my love to guide yo
u. i love youuu.

love your best friend and soul mate,

a

p.s. just looked at the time and it's 11:11 <3
Last edited by macabrex on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athaerys » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Dear Mads,

Honestly, thank you so much for dealing with my mess. Im dealing with a lot and just knowing you have my back and I have yours means the world to me. Who would have thought that meeting at that dance practice would have started all this. (And thanks to Bri lol. Cant forget her and her "matchmaking") As soon as we just kept talking and talking, I knew there was something there but I didnt know you felt that too. Thank you so much for all your gifts, they mean the world to me. But most of all, I have to say thank you for what happened last week. One I didnt think you had the guts to ask that, nor did I think I had the guts to ask what I did. Its so nice just watching GTLive and huddling together so we arent freezing and just enjoying eachothers company. I just want to keep your near and spend my time with you. To hear you laugh at silly things and just to hear you talk. I want to be your one and only.. I love you..

-Cy
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:11 am

dear tori,
im sad that you chose m over me. ive known you for 8 years and
ive always looked out for you. ive always covered for you. m doesnt
care about you. she doesnt give a sheep for you. i always cared.
i think i proved that during our 8 years together. who finished your
projects and helped you raise your grades? me. who helped you
overcome your fears and stand up to bullies? me. who gave you
advice and listened to you rant about your life at 12 am? me. i
always loved you as my best friend. it hurt me so much when you
chose m over me. why? youve known her for 3 months. shes not
good for you. youre becoming irresponsible under her influence,
and youve been doing things that you shouldnt because youre still
young (i wont mention anything on cs). youre not even in high
school. stop trying to act cool. health and safety are more important
than popularity. i still want you back as a friend. and i forgive you
for all the times that you and m have hurt me. but i dont think you
will forgive me for something i didnt do. why did you pick m?
-hurt
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 pm

dear j.w.,
    god i really miss summer
    i wish that you didn't hate me and knew i was telling the truth
    he's such a bad person
    i just wanted the best for you

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Dear J,

So you like someone else? I'm not surprised. I never was good enough anyways. I hope you're happy with him. More happy then you will ever be with me. Where did I go wrong? When did you just not want me anymore? Was everything you ever said about me true? "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." "You're my gorgeous Z." "I'll do anything for you." "I'll never leave."

"I love you."

- Z
Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 pm

s,
Why must I go on weirdly pining/wanting to talk to you? My time is running out. The chances we choose the same block next term isn't likely and I probably won't see you again. I see how we keep glancing, missing each other either on purpose or out of sheer curiosity. This could be moot but I can't help it. Why must I be this way?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paddfoot » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:46 am

Dear family

Yes, I like to be alone. Yes, I want my sister away from me so I don't accidentally incite drama with her. I want peace. You don't seem to understand, dad. Am I weird for liking my personal space and enough of a distance from a sister who is a burning flame? I don't think it's weird, you've had siblings and I'm sure they've gotten on your nerves on countless occasions. Heck, we kids get on your nerves so much you want to tear out your eyes. So why don't you understand? My school is packed, we have a large family, why wouldn't I want some time alone? True, I tend to stay in my room and do work, but it's because I have the work that I am in there. I must practice and I must study and work. If I don't do those, it's catastrophe for me. So I must be in my room. It is also therapeutic to be alone for a while, did you know? At least for me. Maybe you'll never get it, but I can't get enough time being alone. Even if I get half of a day or a whole day. I want a whole house to myself so I can just relax. I'm not weird. I just want less mental strain. Thanks
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milion167 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 pm

dear c,
I miss you. i know that you’re just as there as you ever are and you haven’t left, but we’re becoming distant. you’re stressed out and all i can offer are empty words of comfort and a promise to never leave your side. i won’t. leave your side that is, I don’t think I could ever. even so, I feel you slowly drifting away from me and i hate that. I hate it so much because all i want in this stupid messed up life is to be by you side. I can never say this to you in person or over text because neither of us could handle it, but i love you. so much. it’s a relief to say it honestly. I love you sooooooo much c! Nonplatonically. Romantically. i’m being so overdramatic and i know you would agree but it doesn’t make it any less true. it hurts that you’re taking an interest in him. i don’t know him but i envy him a lot but i’ll never say it. i get unrightfully jealous. i’m sorry about that, i’m trying my best not to be. i wish you’d just talk to me again though, that’s all i really want.
with all the love in the world,
milo
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Grizz,
Have you not noticed? He is doing what he did to them multiple times. He is doing what you did. What you swore you would never do again. You promised it was going to stop. Do not trust him. Please. I know you have interest. Do not lie to me.
,Ky
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me