Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Last edited by Echo Revna on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marinara sauce » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:14 pm

dear s,
        h8 u too. thanks for faking our friendship

sincerely,
        xxxxxxxxd
Last edited by marinara sauce on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marinara sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 am

phew, glad I wrote that out
Last edited by wishbone! on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:37 am

dear r.,
it's like you're trying to break my heart.
i just don't want to see you anymore.

dear h.,
i know you like him and yes it hurts that you're lying to me.
you're my best friend but i'm so done with you right now.

dear j.,
uGH I WISH I cOULD TELL YOU AHH
FSFJSLFJAJE
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppins » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:07 pm

dear e,
i regret telling you the truth bc i feel like deep down, you will never view me the same way again. and i still trust you when you said you wouldnt tell anyone, but part of me still wonders if maybe, just maybe, you would break that promise if push comes to shove.

dear c,
how is it that you are my worst enemy, but you used to be my best friend? i am so done with you, but at the same time, why is it that im having trouble coping with the fact that our friendship is over? i just wish you would admit to the things you did to me-- or at least tell me what i did to anger you, because for the record, i have no clue-- instead of acting as if everything is alright between us whenever we interact. right now i would be most satisfied with closure, rather than clinging onto a fading vision.

dear d,
oh how i wish you could see how much you are being ruined by being their friends. all i want is to have you back as my friend. i want things back the way they used to be, when i was your first choice rather than just some girl you used to know. i understand that ill never get that, though. but if you knew just how much i love you and think about you, you would know that you are the only person who really brightens my days anymore. i cherish every conversation we have; any sense that you may still care about me. just promise that you wont fall into their trap any further than you have. i dont want them to hurt you like they hurt me.

dear es,
even though you wont admit to it, i know you love me, as you have for a while. and i love you, too, but not in that way. please, just tell me how you feel so we can try to work something out.
poppins wrote: "as the world comes to an end, i'll be here to hold your hand." -of monsters and men
she/her|pisces
poppins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby user left » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

dear w, r, a, u, q, y
      do you remember me? do you even know who i am anymore? i feel like you're leaving me behind. am i just a practice friend? you know i'm mean, but why did it have to come out this way? d replaced me, didn't she? please, dont do this. i know im a mean person but that never affected you, right? i don't like being alone. just, let me redo everything, i'll promise i'll change. you are the only people that actually i like sticking to. there's the others, but i just feel distant. please, please, please don't leave me.

sincerely, m

dear me,
      please, keep it together.
      sincerely, m
user left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Snip
Last edited by paevent on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Dear A,

Listen. I'm over it - over you - okay? I tried and tried to get you to see that I need you, but you obviously can't even deal with that. Are you afraid? Just because I had a crush on you? All I wanted was to be friends, I would deal with whatever pain came to my about my feelings for you. But.. I just needed an escape and you used to be that for me before I became invisible to you. You turned your back when I needed you most, when I was sad, lonely, angry, when I lost my best friend. Well, I'm over it now. I'm moving on to bigger and brighter places.
      You know, things took a positive turn when I stopped caring. I care way too much, I care when no one else does, I care when I shouldn't. It feels so great to just let go and be free. I felt like I was chained to you because it was almost like everyone was counting on us to happen. But, it won't - we won't. So, I'm freeing myself. I'm letting go. For real, this time. The path to freedom begins with me not worrying about what you post, if you like my post, if you view my story.. It doesn't matter to me anymore. Since I made my decision things have been moving upwards. I hung out with my friends and felt so happy to be with them, I got a compliment that made my self confidence skyrocket and I stayed up until midnight driving around my town with my sister and my friend and it was awesome. I'm looking forwards to this coming year, I have a feeling I'll forget all about the heartache you caused me.
      I hope you can move on, I know you felt the pressure of everyone wanting us to get together. I hope that one day we can reconnect and become friends again. I hope we both find ourselves and find happiness.
      Acceptance is bliss.

Sincerely, me

---

Dear T,

It was awesome to go driving with you. It took a little push and, let me be honest, I wasn't expecting much and I figured I would go home after an hour or so. I can't believe I actually stayed with you two until midnight, that's seven hours! It was fun to get some ice cream and go to Walmart and the sky was so beautiful. There was this one point when it was around twilight and the sky was this deep, dark blue like the depths of the ocean, but on the horizon there was an orange glow that faded up into green, light blue and eventually to that breath-taking blue. And, just above the green strip of sky there was the crescent moon. It was so bright and the edges were sharp and pointed. Then, later, as we drove along those back roads with the windows down and the music blasting, I stuck my head out the window and looked up. I hadn't even noticed before, but the stars were out. They were everywhere, scattered across the night sky and some stuck close together in clusters and others spreading out across the vast stretch of sky. I hope you'll invite me again some time, it was great to just sit back and relax. With no worries and no stress. It was nice to feel alive, to feel like I was part of something bigger, while still feeling minuscule as we drove along these roads I didn't know existed until that night. I felt like the me that's inside of me got to exist freely, without the fear of being judged. I just let go and lived in the moment. I think it's a night I'll remember for the rest of my life.
      The feeling is indescribable, I just felt captivated by it all. This is cheesy, but you'd understand.. I felt like I was in a scene from a movie. Like, when you watch and movie and you wish you could be in it and be a part of it, but the realization that you can't and won't, makes you feel breathless and sad. But, I realize now that it's possible. I lived it. I was there.
      So, thank you.

Sincerely, me
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuunosuke » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 am

Last edited by ryuunosuke on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    Leon - Male (He/Him) - Adult - VN+JP OK
    My waifu (Madara) is better than yours
    Signature WIP
    ryuunosuke

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me