Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby faunsie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am

Oh my lord this happened a week ago just drop it already,its happened and its in the pass and its G O N E
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 am

Dear brain,

Allow me to remind you how you feel about people.
Yes, we looked at A and thought about it for... What.... A week? We're over A.

We all about H now. H is who we're interested in- we know more about him and talk to him more frequently.

If that's the case, why am I having a dream about A and not H?
Get it together brain...

---Novi
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Grizz,
Let me make something, very clear. He is the same person who was been arrested three times. He is the same person who has distributed substances at school. He is the same person who has cheated on every other girl who has proven unworthy. I highly doubt he has any true interest in you-- look at what kind of person he is. What do you see in such a bad influence? You, are difficult to get close to. When one thing goes wrong you panic and push everyone away. He, is not putting up with it. If he thinks you need someone he is the kind of person who will ignore everything you say and do. It is hard to understand you, but he can read you like an open book. Getting personal is tricky, but he can figure you out without needing to talk to you directly. You may be a thousand piece puzzle but he, is impossible. Do you really want that kind of person close to you? Someone who can manipulate you?
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:23 pm

dear whomever,

I need help. I need someone to talk to who will understand or at the least listen. The only other person I thought was my friend simply uses me as a medium to complain to. I'm her therapist as it always goes. I love my husband to pieces.
    But his schedule is hard to handle. Right now it's 0300 to usually 1700. I never know exactly when he'll be home though given the nature of his job. I have started working again at a job I love and have lots of experience in. But between our two work schedules, both of us going to school, and general chores, we have no time for each other. We do everything we can together, we study side by side, we cook and clean together, we go to bed and wake up at the same time. But I still find myself missing him as though he weren't even here. I know he feels the same way too. We have such little time together right now and soon his schedule will be changing to nights. He'll come home when I go to work and leave when I get off. We're in the east coast and both of our families are on the west coast. I miss my home and so does he. But reenlistment is likely, let alone the 3 years still in his contract. We are strong. We will get through this, I just hate the lack of time we have. In 6 months he will be off the road and we will be able to go home for the first time in a year. So long as my job allows it. I love my husband and I will support him through anything just as he does for me but I feel bad breaking down because I know it gets harder for him to keep his composure every time.
brb baby aggro

vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberNautical » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm

I love you, and I know I shouldn't and it hurts so much but I can't help it. You laugh and it makes me feel alive again. You'll never go for me, you didn't even know my secret until recently, and you're straight. I can still dream though, and the way things are going I suppose that's how it'll always be, a dream.
ImageImage
CyberNautical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm

stop, please, please, just stop
please
do not do this anymore
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

I love you, ok? You took me under your wing when everything went down my first year in highschool.
You've always been there, and now we're closer than sisters.
Don't go looking for new friends when your old ones still need you.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherrylemonade » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Dear Yana,
I can’t believe you lied to me this whole time. I really valued your friendship, but as soon as you found a new best friend you completely abandoned me. The constant messages and hangouts dissappeared as soon as senior year began. I asked you to meet up once in a while and hangout, but of course you were always too busy with more important people. I realized that you were only pretending to be my friend all along so you could avoid being lonely; a true friend does not completely ditch someone when they meet a new person. I was nothing but kind to you; offering you food when you didn’t have a lunch, and treating you to dinner because there was no fresh food in your house. Even you have said I did nothing wrong when I asked, and that I was nothing but kind to you.You constantly laughed when we were together, and we shared many wonderful memories. But now I understand all that we shared was a lie, and the past days of joy now seem as far away as a mirage in the desert. I dread having to see your face again, because you are still apart of my friend group even though I wish to distance my self from you. I always try to smile and say hi to you just to be a polite person, but of course you always ignore me, flip you hair in my face and stare at me with utmost hostility. Thanks for inviting everyone to parties except me, and ignoring me. I regret having met you, and wish I could have seen your true character earlier. If I could reverse time I would have avoided you in the beginning.
The one who you betrayed,
Cherie.
Cherrylemonade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YuniWolf » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 am

Dear X,

I wish you would think about what you've done to me.. 10 freakin years.. You lied 10 years of friendship and poisoned everything around me. When I found other friends, you told them lies, that they start to go on distance. So that I only had you.
Today I hate you for that.. But I never thought that a single, tiny bit of me misses you..
I will never understand why you've done that or what I have done to deserve that.. 10 years and now I am on the ground.. Without him maybe I would be gone today.. And you wouldn't even mind..

Thanks for nothing.
- Me
I like to give away stuff, so don't wonder if you get a gift trade <3
YuniWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:13 am

_,

Thank you so much for pushing me down the stairs and ripping up my homework.
Thank you so very much for giving me an F in math class because my teacher didn't believe me when I told him what you did.

- Lizzy the broken and shy wolf

R,

You're the friend who's always there for me. Thank you for everything you do.
You make me happy during my worst times.

- Your bestie, Lizzy <3
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me