Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:14 am

Coop -

Sometimes I just really want you back.
But then I see you with her, you are happy now, right?
I know our relationship was toxic. But that was a while ago.
Maybe now we can fix it.
Maybe now we can understand each other.
It hurt, didn't it?
I know it did.
But I was so much better for a short time, without you, but now I'm lost again.
I blamed all my problems on you and when I broke up with you I thought they would go away.
Some of them did.
But most of them didn't. And then more came.

You know I think about you.
You know I pray for you.
Sometimes I wish you did the same for me.

I guess what I am trying to say is that sometimes I still love you. I mean, I know we can't ever be together again. Things like us don't work. I really wish they did.
I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I am sorry. So sorry.
Please forgive me.
Please let us try again.

- Solstice

๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Authersimax » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:26 am

Dear M,

I wish you would accept me for who I am instead of forcing me to live in a body that isn't truly mine. It hurts me every time you look at me and go "your a girl, not a boy." . I hope you stay safe and remember that even though you act like that, I still love you.
-A

My pronouns are he/him :D

I'm as straight as a circle.
Authersimax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 am

Dear R,

I miss you. You were the one who brought me out of my shell, who told me I was your very best friend. You helped me discover who I really was.
Being an introvert, I wasn't terribly sad when I knew I had to leave. Or at least I underestimated what it meant to never see you again.
But now, only a few years later, hundreds of miles away, I think about you still. I think about how we held hands and laughed and I told you about all my 20+ chickens, and while most people wouldn't care much, you listened to every word.
I know you are far away. I don't know where you are or what you are doing. But I know you don't think I'm your best friend anymore.
I don't know if I can say the same...I was excited to go to a new school with new people, and make new friends. No one would know anything about me. I could start with a clean slate. But every passing day, I realize that without you, I have lost my way again. No one I ever meet is quite like you. I used to ramble on and on, but now I have nothing to say.
I know that we will never see each other again, and someday you'll forget me and our special friendship. I need to move on. Why am I writing this to you anyway?
I truly hope you forgot about me. I hope that you have found a new best friend, with a deeper connection than we ever had. I hope you moved on long before I have. I hope you don't feel how I feel.

-A
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:27 am

You've really manned up, I think the love for you grew when you took it upon yourself to step into M's shoes. I knew you guys were tight, we all were. But hecc, now that you're always with me I'm noticing things I never did. Your scars for one, I have no idea how they got there, but they make you scarier, so I like it.
Your hair isn't just a weird brown, it's the most unique sandy blonde I've ever seen. Your eyes aren't hazel, they're green with flecks of gold that shine when the sun hits them a certain way.

this isn't a love story.
This is a ballad of a boy and a girl who happened to need each other to keep on pushing through life. They're not in love, but they would die for each other in a heart beat.
Their souls are connected on an unearthly level.
He's her guardian and she's his sidekick.

I needed a shoulder to lean on and with barely knowing me he was there. What am I good for then?
He claims just letting me letting him beat people up is enough,
But I know him well enough now that he means that only light heartedly. I think I give you a purpose kid. Just like you give me one.

And I can see the way you look at me when you think I don't notice. When someone gets too close to me you get cold. Mean. I don't know where I'd be without you. You're too sweet, you've got the perfect mix of ego and kindness. The charming kind of ego. I know you think I mind when you date someone new. But that's your life. I care if they hurt you, but as long as you're both happy I'm happy.

You don't know this, but your height. God it gives me goosebumps. You tower over me by a foot. And when you don't like who's trying to talk to me you come up behind and bump into me. Once you've even sent me stumbling forward and into said persons arms.
It pissed you off so much I saw the muscle tick in your jaw. I've never seen you so rough as you grabbed me and sent them flying back into a table. You're rep is 'the wrong crowd'. But if they could see how you are with me and Kat they'd understand.

I love you G. You revolve around me and it makes me feel something else when you wrap your arm around me.
- shortcake
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 am

Dear everyone on Street X.

PUT. YOUR. DOGS. ON. A. DAMN. LEAD.

That, or I can call Animal Control when they attack my dog, and you can pay the exponentially growing fine until you decide to do something about your aggressive dogs, which are your responsibility, not mine.

Sincerely,
Me, and dozens of people in the neighborhood with small/medium dogs that don't want your bulldogs and shepherds to kill their puppies. Thanks for that ten years off my life.
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastycheeto » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:56 am

Dear X,
Do you miss me? I miss you. We've grown apart like Pangea. I wish you were here. Sometimes I sit down and think. I think about how it could have been, all the missed opportunities. I think about the times that you made me feel down, but I still forgave you. You were my Wonderwall. You are my Wonderwall. If only you loved me how I love you. I'll try to forget. Just know, I will never forget you.

Love,

Mr. Lonely
pastycheeto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฮฑunั‡ั•tโ™กโ€ฌ » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Dear K,
I left a long time ago. I am gone; and I honestly want you to stop chasing me.
But yet I feel discouraged when I think of you, I know I am unfair but
I am trying to do what's right while my mind feels clouded as if asleep
I know that only by me leaving, can you grow

I remember the heartless things you've done to me,
I've forgiven you.
But I wonder if my thoughts are doing the same to you

While you have many talents and qualities that I could never acheive,
I hate the way you've made me feel

And I know that it's because each time I see you, it reminds me of all the flaws I judge in you that are even stronger in myself
You chase after everyone's attention, yet I do the same during the months I wear long sleeves
You are vain, yet I refuse to believe my flaws
You are dramatic, yet I sit here writing this letter

I value you as a person because I know your potential, and it's with me out of the picture
I feel tied down to the past when I am with you, and while I know it is not fair
That's why I don't want to see you
-M
ฮฑunั‡ั•tโ™กโ€ฌ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire_Amulet » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Dear R. E

Why did you have to hurt me the way that you did? We were friends since grade two, and me switching schools should not have changed that. I don't you realize how deeply this hurt. How would you know? it has been almost 10 months since we saw each other face to face, but I hope I never see you again. I promise myself that the next time you text me I will tell you it is over with us. I have better friends that are nicer than you. You were always mean spirited, trying to get what you want through insulting me, and teasing. I guess I never saw how mean you really were as I thought you were joking. I beg you to not come to my house again. Even though my birthday is coming up, I never want to see you again. I am writing this to say, goodbye, and that I won't miss you.
From S
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–ˆโ–’ โ”€

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–’
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
โ”Œโ”€โ–’โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–’โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Hi! I'm Sapphire!
I'm a huge Marvel fan
and I dunno what
to write here so,
wow have a heart โค
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผค
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–’
โ–ˆ
Image Image
โ–’โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Sapphire_Amulet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Last edited by Echo Revna on Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - โžธ
โค
VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Dear M,
My ears are ringing and my face is hot. I did NOT need you to yell at me to be quiet. I was just having fun with my sister, being hyper, but of course you tell us to shut up and ruin everything. Thatโ€™s happened so many times. It just makes that memory a bit sour.

And then a few minutes later, youโ€™re confused why Iโ€™m not happy?! BECAUSE YOU MADE THE WHOLE HOUSE TENSE AND NOW D IS MAD AND WHEN HE IS MAD, HE ACTS LIKE I AM IN THE WAY ALL THE TIME AND IF I DO NOT MOVE FAST ENOUGH, HE LITERALLY JUST SAYS ANGRILY, โ€œJust move.โ€ OR โ€œMove.โ€ OR โ€œGet away.โ€

What makes me mad, M? The fact you seem to always tell me to be quiet if Iโ€™m a bit louder. It makes me feel so stupid and I have to go through this thing where I ask myself, โ€œDo I bother you constantly? Is my voice that annoying? Do I talk too much? Do I talk too loud? Do you hate it when I get hyper? Am I crazy?โ€ And my self esteem is already low so those questions kinda hurt. But of course I canโ€™t tell you this because Iโ€™m a crybaby.

Dear D,
I AM SO DONE.

You literally shove me out of the way, sometimes. Not with an actual push. But the way you tell me to move and your reaction to things I do. We used to hang out, you know. Not much. But weโ€™d go on bike rides and really connect and biking is a huge love of mine so it meant the world to me and Iโ€™d be smiling all day. But now? You never do that. You never go on bike rides with me. I miss it. I doubt you do. Your too busy, right? Your too tired? Not in the mood? Right. Course.

You know... the word โ€œhoneyโ€ is used as a kind thing. But when you call me โ€œhoney,โ€ you are telling me to stop doing something or Iโ€™m โ€œoverreactingโ€ or whatever. Iโ€™m sorry? Do I express myself too much? Do I tease my family too much and then you tell me that Iโ€™m bullying them WHEN YOU DO SO MUCH WORSE TO ME. D, you bug me. Every. Day. I canโ€™t tell you to stop. Youโ€™d get mad and we all know what happens when your mad. I canโ€™t ignore you. Youโ€™ll keep going and going. I canโ€™t try to tease you back. You always have something ruder to say to me. Iโ€™m sorry I cry so much. I just donโ€™t get why you think itโ€™s fun to bug JUST ME in that way. I honestly feel like Iโ€™m getting bullied and no one stands up for me. Why? Cause you get mad about that too. If I try to stand up for C, youโ€™re always telling me that I wasnโ€™t part of the conversation or Iโ€™m overreacting. I must do that a lot, huh?

Iโ€™m sick and tired of having my self esteem lower every day. Iโ€™m not as bad as some people. But if my family actually helped me along instead of not standing up for me or bullying me sometimes, Iโ€™d be better. But thatโ€™s never going to change, is it?

Iโ€™m so done. I wanna scream. Just scream and yell and punch something and do something.

Am I really so awful? Am I really so loud? Do I really overreact? Am I just some stupid problem child that you canโ€™t wait to see leave the home? Am I worthless to you sometimes? Why am I so insecure sometimes. Why canโ€™t i forget the bad and just see the tons and tons of good in my family. I love my family but... do they always love me? Or am I just an annoying stupid baby of the family.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me