Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

>.<

Postby nymphadora. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:35 am

Dear m,

You confuse me so much. We sit, and we play this game back and forth. I miss you. I miss when you were my partner, but now you sit and play with me. Things can't be the way they were. We can't sit and do this. You can't sit and kiss me and hug me and hold me tight like you used to and act like things are going to be okay because they aren't. You can't keep leading us both on... You can't keep holding me close and acting like you love me if you don't, and you can't do that to her either. Neither of us deserves this, and yet, I let myself fall into your trap because I love you. I don't know if you love me though or if you are just using me. I want it to be me because I love you, but everyone says I need to back off. Everyone says that you are toxic and bad for me, and maybe they are right, but I can't help it. I look at you when you smile, and I melt. Your bright blue eyes just bring me back in, and I hate it. I hate that you are probably using me. I hate that you probably don't love me. I hate that you probably love her... And yet you still kiss me. We say we aren't going to do this. We tell ourselves we aren't going to do this. I keep putting up boundaries to keep you out, and you break them every time. You keep saying this is the last kiss. You keep saying it's over after this, but that's never the case. You always come back and kiss me and hug me and hold me close again. Every time we hang out, it happens. I'm just so confused. I'm so hurt. I love you, and I'm blinded by that love. I want to keep thinking that you are the same person that you were when you dated me, but you aren't. You are different now because you don't know how to decide between the two of us. The problem is, if you choose her, it won't last. You guys are the same person. In my experience, that never lasts. We had something special... Or I thought we did. I don't know anymore. I hate all of this confusion, and I hate all of this pain. I wish you would make a decision before you destroy me.

- love, your ex-girlfriend and depressed best friend
nymphadora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby drift. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 pm

I want to win this fight... But ever since that question you asked you've changed. You used to be all in, almost excited to talk to me... Now it's like you couldn't care less if I stuck around. I honestly don't want to survive it, a part of me is relieved I may not have to live more of a lonely painful life of going through the motions. I guess I'm being selfish, but your pretty distant for how many times you say you'll always be there. You love her, so why do you act like there's nothing to live for. This is a small rant because what else is there to do while your laying in a hospital bed...

I have so many friends that I wish knew about the cancer, but I don't want to burden them or make them feel like their pressured to come visit me.. Especially you, c. I've seen the way she stares at you. I want you to go for it, don't wait around for me, please. I miss all of you but I wouldn't wish any different. This is a turning point where I really have to stop and ask myself where I really want to be when this is over

With love, your moody friend :')
Last edited by drift. on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macabrex » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 pm

dear m,,

you just don't get it. i hope you feel horrible. the things you've done to me and put me through are unforgivable. i shouldn't even have to live with you and your family. i've never been so upset in my life. i've done bad things in reaction. if you are going to treat me like trash, don't expect a sweet little girl in return.

- your broken daughter,
    a

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Dear Z,

Why do you have to act like such
a spoiled brat? You wanted me to
sleep over at your house, so I gadly
did. You threw a bloody fit because
your father wouldn’t let you borrow
his laptop because you smashed your
own.

I politely asked you to calm down but
instead you got angry at me? Sorry I
find it disrespectful and disgusting
that you speak towards your parents
in that manner. Although your 16+ you
act like a 3 year old, it’s quite sad
actually.

On your 14th birthday I bought you a
DS, I thought you’d be so happy because
I spent all my pocket money on it but
you ended up crying because it wasn’t
your preferred colour.

Seriously Z, grow the crap up, you can’t
survive this world if you keep acting like
this.
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deku. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Don't you hate it when you're just going about your day and suddenly you just stumble upon something from the past, or something that reminds you of it, and then you start reminiscing and make yourself sad? In my case, something you used to do with another person, and it meant a lot to you, but not as much to them? *Sigh* Time to get rest and get my mind off it.
- to nobody in particular
.Deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 pm

_,
i hope you realize that pretty much every time our friendship has broken up it's because of something cruel you've said.
and this last time, you were the one who decided to leave.
but i'm not letting it affect me,
because the sad truth is that i've come to expect this from you.
you've never shown me anything different.
dont take this as me being mad or salty, i honestly dont feel any emotion towards you anymore.
every time i try and feel emotions regarding you i just end up hurt by this cycle.
you're so aggressive, and though i dont really blame you for it because you've been through a lot, it's a real problem.
this is probably the last time im ever gonna try and "contact" you, but the good times were good at least. i hope you meant the nice things just as much as you meant the cruel ones. because i meant every nice thing i ever said about or to you.

- now a stranger
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Dear everybody.

I'm changing, and I can't stop it.

Dear anxiety,

Please go away!! Youre ruining my life please stop!
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 pm

➹ Dear J,

Please let me break up with you, it’s not working out.

You know it, but you don’t want to be single because it’s ‘uncool’ towards your
friends. You see how awkward and uncomfortable I am, I hate being with you.

We never do anything fun or exciting in our relationship, you verbally abuse me
through messages when I ask if you want to do things. You can see I’m hurting,
you know how it’s effecting me but you couldn’t care less because you’re selfish.

You’ve cheated on me twice, which broke my heart. You never spend time with
me and always make excuses, I know you hate me.

You’re making this so difficult, we’d be so happy if we were apart. You’ve never
made me happy, I’ve ony been depressed. I thought you were an awesome guy
but I soon found out I was wrong.

The only reason I’m still with you is because you’re not letting me end it.

- Kitty
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 am

dear r.,
    just like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, i'm still in love with you. i miss us. i miss when you loved me. i don't understand. why are you flirting with me if you don't even like me anymore? it hurts knowing u probably like her. i hate it. i hate how i have to turn down every guy just for you, when i know "we" aren't a thing and will most likely never be again. I've been unconditionally loyal to someone who never was towards me. it was always the prettier girls you went after. i can't stop loving you, no matter how much i'm hurting. please stop.

dear j.,
    everyone hates you for what happened.
    i don't see why. although you should've told her you liked me, i know you were afraid. but now that i might have feelings, everyone with disapprove of it. i wish i would've confessed my feelings before you dated her, because i know you liked me too back then. but instead i kept quiet, and let you date her, and now we're stuck in this mess. i have to respect my friends, even though i really would like to have something going with you.

dear h.,
    you say I'm ur "number1 best friend" but you don't include me in anything. in partner projects, in group work assignments, it's always with h and j. i dislike j so much. and i know you know i dislike her. i just feel hurt when you're automatically partners with j, and when we have three member projects you add in h, and don't even ask me if it's ok? you hide things from me all the time and i'm so sick of it.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Dear s,
My life has been full of your constant bulling, I know your my sister and I'm surpose to love you but some times I can't stand but hate you, my heart is broken and I feel as if I'll never be loved. My happiness doesn't exist at home around you, I hate being home because of you. I try to ignoring you and hoping you would stop but you are my demon and some demons just don't disappear.
Sincerely me
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me