Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Kotoura-San » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:29 am

Dear self,
why do you let people get to you?
There are ALOT of people who can be jerks. But there are others who love you. Every time you let yourself down, it Hurts. You leave behind what you love, for the sake of keeping yourself safe and calm. Away from society. You're a shut-in. You lock yourself in a room for days at a time, and you dont get out. Why? Because you have Zero friends irl? Is it because you don't wanna face whats called Life? Or are you Scared?
Its time to grow up Dear.... ❤
Happy Holidays!From:K-San Image
Kotoura-San

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trench » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:59 pm

J,
Will I ever find someone like you? I've lost you- and although you say it's your fault, I can't help but think it's me. I miss you, we met in the hospital. We understood each other! I was sure it would be us forever. You were kind and always make sure I was ok with what's happening. And now you're gone.
I love you,
what are we going to do
we'll win but not everyone will get out

trench

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charizard ! » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Dear L,

I don't like you over text, but being near you is the highlight of my year. I hope you ask to come over soon, we can share some laughs and maybe you'll hate me less. Im so sorry for what Ive done to you, Ive hurt you greatly and it's not ok. But please understand that other people matter, too. Its not all about you or how you feel, we all have emotions. I don't get why you torture me with this, please do come over soon. I'd love to see your face again.

Signed,
your worst enemy

I love you <3
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

°•──────  ImageImageImageImageImageImage  ─────━•°
Hello! You can call me pika/defresh/charizard
my fave pokemon are Charizard and Bastiodon :)

Add me on Animaljam? @Defresh
♡ 500+ hours in Town of Salem 1 & 2 ♡

。.。:❀ --'--- flightrising l x l insta ---'-- ❀:。.。
---
Charizard !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athaerys » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Dear Father,

I swear if you went through my computer and personal files while Im not here and downloaded something/connected to this computer, Im going to be done with you. No, no one is hacking into your systems or our systems, so don't be so freaking paranoid. Can you respect my family's privacy for once? Im tired of seeing remnants of you snooping through all of our stuff and going through our files. Im a freaking person growing up, give me the freedom to do what I want without you taking my privacy away. Honestly you piss me off when you do this stuff. Just stop. Also, let me love who I want to. Being LGBTQ+ isn't a sin and its allowed. Surprising, right?

-Your "daughter"
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taylor12033 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Dear Humans in General,

Why can’t you all just learn to accept each other and live side by side contently? We don’t need to spread hate for each other, we don’t need to call each other horrid names. See, none of this negativity is necessary.
Why can’t we just throw our conflicting perceptions out of the window and just be nice to each other? Why do we feel the need to hate at least one person, online or offline?

It makes no sense to me why we can’t just coexist and live happily minding our own business. I mean, I have no idea how this even started. Did it start because of cemented perceptions that conflicted with the changing times?

If someone knows the answer, please do answer.

Kind Regards,
A Very Confused and Alienated Human
Hello there! Welcome to my user page. Pretty boring right? Yeah, I'm just a typical teenager.

If you have any requests, I'll gladly do it for practice. Please don't request something too drastic like: "Draw my 70 characters in one picture with all of their pets!!" (Legit had someone request that tho), it is practically impossible to fit 70 characters in 3 separate pictures with the program I use, let alone pets as well. I'll post it on my instagram, should be pretty easy to find. ^~^

Thank you for visiting my profile!

Language Fluency
English: 100%
German: 30%
French: 20%
Spanish: 5%
Chinese (Simplified): Random Words
Japanese: Random Words
Korean: Random Words
Taylor12033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasp » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm

dear l,
i trusted you with something i didn't
want anyone to know, i thought
you would respect my privacy
but you still told them. i mean,
you don't go round telling people
that kind of crap! lately,
you haven't been acting
like the nicest person in
the world. just lay off
them okay! both of them are
pissed off with you. don't you get
it? i'm sorry, but i just can't right now.
personally, i've lost trust
and faith in you.
love, a very upset m.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:49 pm

dear t,
      Lmao, sorry for last time, two weeks ago wasn’t a good week for me ^^”
      We gucci now, ly. You’re probably going to be the only reason I look forward to class while N is not around.
      You’re so sweet. I thought you’ve changed a lot and not in a good way since I last saw you, but I am so so so glad you’re still so nice. I mean some people might not agree, buuutt you’re just goofy and joke around a lot. Maybe a bit intimidating at times, but you’re a good person. Thank yoouu :D

Dear n,
      Sorry about today, yo. I just don’t get to do that often, so :/
      You’re leaving me for nearly 3 weeks :(
      I kinda don’t like having friends sometimes because I become too dependent on them being there that I don’t know what to do when they leave and ahhh, that’s not good. Gahh, the upcoming unit for PE could’ve been fun and embarrassing and scary? It’s probably just going to be nerve wracking and embarrassing.

Dear m,
      Ily for being there when n doesn’t show up sometimes.

Dear parents,
      Ily guys ^^
      But Mom, please stop talking behind other people’s back and being judgmental :))

Dear me,
      Nice job on raising that A-, now keep all your grades there
ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:16 pm

dear niko,
    i don't want to be the sister who goes crying for their brother every day but it's happening. you're so far away, and i miss you. a lot. i hope we can talk soon, because it feels as if you're on another planet.
    - sis

dear dylan,
    i've said "i love you" thousands of times and i'll say it billions more. you're so much better than me, and you're always keeping me from literally falling off the face of the earth. i'll never ever get tired of you.
    - the moon to your sun

dear juliette,
    please, just stay out of my life.
    - your enemy
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee.kind » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:53 pm

dear a-

i hope you realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. newsflash. and its probably shocking that i was actually able to point out the many flaws you have, as every one else just seems to be blinded by who you say you are. stop stepping on me to get closer to the top. stop treating me like im no one, and that you can speak and say to me whatever you wish because i have the "audacity" to stand up to you first. those few words that you seem to scream oh so often still hurt just as much everytime. but i would never give you the satisfaction of showing how you've hurt me. nope. so you continue to throw your best at me, hoping ill break just so you can enjoy watching me fall apart. besides, its not like theres anyone i can turn to about this. who would believe that you (our at least who they think you are) would do such a thing. i sure couldn't. but ill continue to smile & laugh as though nothing is happening, because you are nothing to me. gee, that must have been the first time you've heard those words. oh, and lastly, grow up. the yelling & the childish games are immature, and I'm over it.

with love,
    'honey'

--

dear m-

i hope you don't leave us in the dust. at first we were so close with you, but as life progressed we just seemed to become smaller and smaller priorities in what a perfect life you seem to have. you keep finding ways to let us slip your mind. and i understand that this is life, but stop playing games. we always come second to him, or her, or it, and I'm kinda tired of it. don't you see that the world doesn't stop spinning for us when you're gone? even if you forget about me, ill never forget about you, but I'm done waiting. let me know if i should bother to wonder when you're back.

-ali

--

dear m-

stay strong bb <3 i can't even put how proud i am into words.

love,
    your #1 supporter

--

dear i-

life without you seems pointless. often times you are the only one i can turn to. see you soon <3 I've got lots to share !!

love,
    me <3

xxxxxxxxxxx
hey all! i'm allie!
i love nature &
talking w ppl ♥
anyways idk
what else to put
here so yea

frsmilesmoo
xxxxxxxxxxx
bee.kind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:06 pm

dear r,

i really miss you and i wish you were here in my arms keeping me warm and protecting me. though i may be like a crybaby sibling, i really miss you. i wish you could spend more time with me often but, it seems like you'd rather be spending time with my new sister in law rather than me. i know that you're busy but please, i want some time! even though i visited you like 2 weeks ago, i wanna be with you more often. it's been 2 years since we haven't gone out and had some sibling time together.. which is only the three of us, together. i miss you. i wish you could visit more often and i'm too scared to contact you knowing that you're probably busy.. i may seem like an obnoxious, impatient sibling to you but, i really REALLY miss you!

sincerely,
suv
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me