Computer Thread

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Computer Thread

Postby MoonR1se » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Share there your computer issues?
MoonR1se

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Computer Thread

Postby GalaxyEtern » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 am

I need to buy a gaming laptop but I don't know what to choose
I want it to have gtx 1070, 16gb ram, Intel I7, a 1920 x 1080 display and a size of around 17 inch.
I found some laptops that have this but I need one that have a good cooling system
Do you know anything like that
GalaxyEtern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greys0n » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 pm

I had the issue with my Mac. By stupid accident I deleted the folder with photos from my vacation :(
Last edited by Greys0n on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greys0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinhwan - LEFT » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 am

Does anyone know anything about building computers? I want to build one for college.
Jinhwan - LEFT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm an artist for pixel pups (one of the adoption threads) and I wanted to make one but when I tried to go in chrome it wouldn't load. I tried loads of times and left it for an hour but nothing happened. So I tried Explorer and it loaded up fine but the website wouldn't work properly on it and I tried all the troubleshooting on my laptop and it just couldn't fix chrome and I have no idea what's wrong, but it's the only computer I can use for pixel pups so I need to fix it. Any ideas?
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsuyu asui ♔ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:32 pm

^ you need to be specific with what you mean by "it isnt loading." is the image, thread, website?
tsuyu asui ♔ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰Image
tsuyu asui ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adelsten » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 pm

MoonR1se wrote:Share there your computer issues?

Well my Acer laptop is ok, even considering that it's 7 year old :D However somehow I always have problems with wi-fi on it, especially starting from the last month... :( I tried to fix it in many ways, also called my net provider for help, they said that I need simply to buy a new router :? And I think that I'm going to do this because it seems that my current TP-Link dir 300 doesn't work ok anymore, the connection is awful almost every day :( That's really sad especially considering that it's not so old and I didn't have such problems for a long time :(
So now I'm looking for a new one, my friends recommended to buy a combo model like in this list on cozzy for example, they say that such routers are rather good :? I liked this Linksys N900, it seems that it's a good one :)

However I'm still not sure, maybe someone can help me with a piece of advice? :)
I want a good model but not too expensive if it's possible :)
No Maker Made Me (c)
Adelsten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:30 pm

tsuyu asui ♔ wrote:^ you need to be specific with what you mean by "it isnt loading." is the image, thread, website?

The whole website won't load. Like, I'd double click and the little swirly thing to show its loading will show for about five seconds then it disappears and nothing happens. The website doesn't even begin to appear just nothing.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RottingJesus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:18 am

GalaxyEtern wrote:I need to buy a gaming laptop but I don't know what to choose
I want it to have gtx 1070, 16gb ram, Intel I7, a 1920 x 1080 display and a size of around 17 inch.
I found some laptops that have this but I need one that have a good cooling system
Do you know anything like that

i have HP by omen and it isn't burning after 6 hours of gaming so I think itz cool??
AYYEE.
I'm cynical, malicious asocial creature, AYYEE.

ImageImageImageImage
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RottingJesus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jengatower » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 am

Adelsten wrote:Well my Acer laptop is ok, even considering that it's 7 year old :D However somehow I always have problems with wi-fi on it, especially starting from the last month... :( I tried to fix it in many ways, also called my net provider for help, they said that I need simply to buy a new router :? And I think that I'm going to do this because it seems that my current TP-Link dir 300 doesn't work ok anymore, the connection is awful almost every day :( That's really sad especially considering that it's not so old and I didn't have such problems for a long time :(
So now I'm looking for a new one, my friends recommended to buy a combo model like in this list on cozzy for example, they say that such routers are rather good :? I liked this Linksys N900, it seems that it's a good one :)

However I'm still not sure, maybe someone can help me with a piece of advice? :)
I want a good model but not too expensive if it's possible :)

my last laptop was an Acer and it stopped connecting to the internet after 3 yrs of owning it. i think it's a common problem with those computers. try following this solution before buying a new router? http://ccm.net/forum/affich-803729-acer ... ct-to-wifi
^listening to sweet trip^
semi-inactive
they/she

jengatower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me