Please delete

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Is there a bright side to being female?

Postby jengatower » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:10 am

yes, there are bright sides to being female. there are also dark sides to being male, such as the pressure in bottling up your emotions and not talking about your struggles worrying that you might break your masculinity. society is oppressive on both sexes, trust me. in order to tackle oppression, you must live above it.
keep in mind that most rape crimes happen if the victim knows the rapist. it's uncommon for sexual assault to happen at random.

if you are having painful periods you should visit a professional about it, like what someone suggested earlier.
if you seriously feel dysphoric about your body, do your best to change your perspective. just don't end up hurting yourself.
^listening to sweet trip^
semi-inactive
they/she

jengatower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is there a bright side to being female?

Postby Pink Elephant » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Society does put a lot of pressure on females, and it seems like sometimes we can't escape the torment of LIFE, but all in all I think being a lady has its perks. Periods suck, I'm pretty young and even I get that, I haven't had mine for years and years like some of you saints :D but I do know that without periods WE WOULDN'T EXIST! And girls/women can give each other hugs and hold hands and be super emotional with each other, and it's totally normal! A girl can cry-rant to her friend for an hour and the friend will just periodically hand her tissues and gasp! Plus, if anyone tries to hurt you, then use self defense! That's what we have high heels for! I don't know, but own being a lady! And wear that crop top or no bra or anything with pride!
I'm just a girl who likes to wear shorts with leggings and will randomly break out into song! ^~^
Pink Elephant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me