♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

meerkat boi. wrote:that's what I mainly do- except for touching his arm or asking to be grouped- I'm usually grouped with them anyways.
i have three of them on Snapchat but I'm not sure why c or a didn't add me back but I always talk to cn when I can (I'm not allowed Snapchat but whenever I'm home alone/at a friend's house I download it :3)
Anything else? I don't know how to flirt -3-

That's because you're thinking of flirting as something specific you have to do or a certain way you have to act. But it's not. It's something you work with and make work for your personality. Stop overthinking it. Just have fun hanging out with these guys.

indie folk wrote:Oook this is gonna bw really cheesy and cringey -BEWARE-

Ok so I'm the new girl in the class and from day 1 'do you like -----' like no they're mean :c

WARNING
when he smiles his braces show and i feel like screaming hes an angel.. o god. I haven't talked to boys ever before and im in ----. I hate talking to the because i have no friends idea what to say. The group of frens that he sticks with are 'nerds'. Pretty sure they all hate me ahah ;-;? 'Guys look ahe actually talks! $^$;' rip my self esteem. I want to be the c***y bubbly girl i used to be and not really care about what people think or say..

advice? ;^;

Psst, you're not allowed to share your age or anything that hints towards it on CS.

What exactly did you want advice on? How to talk to this guy? How to be your own person rather than basing yourself off what other people think?

dopper wrote:i started in my new school in september. i never had interest in anyone (as in, like anyone) but back in december i developed feelings for a boy in my class. the reason i like him is because he's kind, he compliments my art and he gave me a pen the other day while i was gone (according to my classmate, at least.) i've been meaning to ask him out, or at least tell him how i feel, but he's going out with someone already.

i don't know what to do, advice? :0

He's dating someone, so it would be absolutely inappropriate to ask him out or confess your feelings right now. Step back and find something else to busy yourself with for the moment.

Prince; wrote:-snip-

Why must my emotions always be contradicting all the time? I do like him, I don't really like admitting that because it's just easier to deny it, it feels weird saying it, but yeah, I do. But again, it just seems so weird to me? I've always been that one person who has no interest what-so-ever in relationships and stuff, never seen a point in them. I don't know sjkdfhas
Then there's also the fact that we've only really been talking to each other for two months or so, I just feel like that may be a bit soon?? Yeah, we're probably closer than some people who have known each other a year, but?? Like I know so many people who are with someone they've known like 3 weeks and it's not uncommon but idk I feel like you should know each other and be friends for a while?
Idk I'm just lost and don't know what to do or say to him. I don't even know how I feel or think anymore. I think my huge rant is over now.
Idk what to do, I don't understand this stuff and I'm already the most awkward person ever[/size][/list]

When in doubt, trust your gut. Go with your instincts. Overthinking this like you are is just going to end up with you all twisted and confused and still undecided.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Luna Bunny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 am

Okay here I go.

So last year I was sitting with my lab group for (you guessed it) a lab we were doing, and we had a survey to fill out first, one of the questions was "what is your favorite thing in the room?" Now my group was kinda goofing off about the survey, saying stuff like "oh my favorite part of the room is that wall, or this chair." We were laughing having a good time, the teacher didn't even try and stop us, (but she was an awesome teacher) and this guy in my group turns to me while all of the other people in my group were laughing.

Before I continue let me say this, he is a nice guy, he's really kind, I would put him on the shy side of most of the guys at my school, he joined the year before, and I hadn't known him too well. He was kind and smart so he was just kinda there, I didn't think anything of him until this. Well that's not true, I didn't really know him. At all. ANYWAY, back to the story.

He says this to me, mind you completely out of the blue, no warning whatsoever. He says (and I quote)

"You are my favorite thing in this room."

Me being the idiot that I am just laughs because at that point I didn't really know what to say. Now looking back I realize how rude I was to him and after I felt really really bad. He had 3 classes with me and talked with me all the time, we grew close I guess you could say. We sat next to each other in math and history, and science and he was always really sweet and kind to me. So this year we don't have any classes with each other but when we had to go on a class trip to a museum in the beginning of the school year and we had to dress up in formal wear, we were both really self conscious, and he went up to me, and he said to me that I looked nice and then walked away quickly but his face was bright red. (I later complimented him back don't worry) and so we started emailing this year and hanging out after school at a club I do, and he always makes these little gestures that he seems to know that will make me smile or laugh, and when I'm feeling sad he always tries to understand or stop making me laugh (or tries to cheer me up depending on how sad I am) and it's really sweet. But a few weeks ago he asked me if I wanted to go to his house to play video games with him. I love video games so that wasn't the problem, it was the fact that my parents would be so scared if I went over to a boy's house, even if he had parent supervision. I do have a crush on him ever since he said I was his favorite thing in the room, but I don't know if his feeling have changed.

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is two things:
1.How do I tell him I like him, and how am I sure he still likes me? and
2.How do I get my parents to let me go with him?
Thanks if you can help me!!
It isn't everyday when you come across someone amazing and kind,
but when you do, it is magical.

Also, Wings Of Fire Books, Harry Potter Books, Warrior Books, Star Wars, Skyrim, Minecraft, Marvel movies, Youtube, Watching some of my favorite youtubers (LDshadowlady, Dan and Phil, LaurenZside, Jaiden Animations, and many others), and napping. Napping is always good. If you want to talk about anything at all feel free to PM me. Other than that I'm just your average shy person who has anxiety and depression. Oh and a rabbit, but I love my rabbit, I don't love my mental health issues. Just remember that people and things you love are still there. And they are waiting for you to pursue them. They are standing nearby looking back towards you, asking if you are ready to face the world. You have to take a deep breath grab their hands and race forward screaming.

If you hurt me then I will cry, and then
I will get back up and be even stronger.
Twilight Luna Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 am

Twilight Luna Bunny wrote:-snip-

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is two things:
1.How do I tell him I like him, and how am I sure he still likes me? and
2.How do I get my parents to let me go with him?
Thanks if you can help me!!

Just say it! And just ask him! The best way to know how someone is feeling is to ask them. Yeah, it's nerve-wracking to admit your feelings, but that's the best way to share them.
Without knowing anything about your age (which you're not allowed to share!) or their reasons for not wanting you to date, there's not much advice to give, sorry.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizilo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 am

this is the most beautiful babe in this entire world i swear on my life right now
the freckles
the eyes
the smile
the hair
i've never been in such physical and emotional pain because of one person
i see them, and i start shaking to no end
send help
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:09 am

This is a situation I didn't foresee myself being in until a couple years down the road.

A little background, I had been on one date before any of this happened, have never been asked out, and never really had a guy like me that much until now.

So I liked this guy, and had liked him for quite a while. However, while on a school trip to Europe, I found out that another guy likes me. Problem is my best friend has liked him for a long time and even though she said she was cool with it because she'd want both of us to be happy, I avoided it as long as possible and thought I didn't like him. But on the 10 hour flight home and even a couple of days before that, I knew I liked him too. It's been a few days and we've been on a date and we talk about doing more things in the future. But here's where I actually need advice.

How do I tell him that for the time being, I like where we are? I like how it's unlabelled right now and kind of just our thing and that for now we're "in like". I don't care if he's told people but all my friends are under the impression I'm going to let him down because of what all of us talked about together really late at night on the trip and I thought I would too, but I don't think it was that I didn't like him. I think I've liked him for a couple months but didn't want to acknowledge it. I think the reason I wanted so badly to avoid him and everything is because I felt pressured by other people, directly and indirectly, to take some sort of action and that was stressful. Do I encourage it, let him down, distance myself, help promote my friend who likes him, etc. I found out I really do like him when I'm alone with him. That's when we're at our best.

For the time being I don't feel like I want to involve people where I don't have to, so I am really happy just being "in like". That can change maybe a few weeks down the road once more people figure it out, but for now I want to stay. I get that I'll have to tell him everything I said above, but how do you go about starting a conversation like that?

Edit: We did talk somewhat about this and he did agree that things are good as they are for the time being.

I'm just really happy, I'm an upperclassman but this just didn't seem like something I imagined happening to me for a while.
Last edited by Constellation. on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulouie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:17 am

So I like this guy, and I believe he likes me back, but just a few problems. It's hard to imagine a relationship with him. 1. he's always joking around 2. i can't imagine a heart to heart conversation with him, which is really important to me to be able to have one.

Should I give up now or? if I try what could I do?
hi! i'm lou

i'm more active on toyhouse - https://toyhou.se/lounari

idk how anything here works it's been a while
loulouie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teethfae » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 am

Oh my l o r d, so i'm a girl who a a crush on well...

A straight girl that has a boyfriend

I've tried getting over it and plus shes one of my good friends and I really don't really know what to do? It's kinda obvious I like her and she has nothing against gays and other lgbtq+ things. Any advice for maybe getting over it? Because, no matter how much I like her I don't want to ruin her relationship or possibly ruin my friendship with her.

♡ | she/they/he, isfp, taurus
♡ | fav interests: gaming, drawing, playing bass
♡ | aesthetics i like: corvidcore, goblincore, and dark academia :3
♡ | main fandoms: ofmd, wwdits, stardew valley, gorillaz, marvel
teethfae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:54 am

Um
I have a massive crush on my best friend
I mean I have already posted on here about what I wanna do about it and I decided that for now I’d just rather be his best friend and maybe be with him later if I was lucky?
But it’s getting harder to just act like I feel nothing but a good friendship between us and thats what I need help with.
How do I act like I feel nothing when I do?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmanerd » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 am

@boyf-riends, @pinesong

Because I can answer both of your issues in one post, I'm going to go ahead and do that. Hopefully this helps. :)
I see this as a common issue where people usually get stuck. Someone becomes interested in someone who they're not "supposed" to be interested in, but they're absolutely dying to tell them the truth. The reason this is, is because of the possibility of the potential of there something there.

Here's my best advice. While the potential may very well be there, the best way (imo) to get over it while still maintaining a friendship is to casually tell them the truth. Expect nothing out of it, and don't ask them if they'd like to be with you. For example, you could say something along the lines of, "Hey, I know we've been friends for a while, and I respect our friendship enough that I want to be honest with you. I just wanted to let you know that I do have some feelings for you, but I don't want that to affect our friendship and I expect nothing from you in return, just that we can continue to have the friendship that we do. Sound good?"

That way you're honest so you don't feel like you're losing out on anything, whether it be the truth or a relationship, and they've got the information so they can always make a move if they'd like to.
The key thing is, don't make it emotional. Don't say you've liked them for over a year and that you just couldn't hold it in anymore. It's harder for them to process that way if for some reason they don't feel the same way towards you. Make it casual, that's the most important thing.

It takes confidence and courage to tell someone you like them, especially if they're your best friend. If you choose to do so, good luck to both of you and whether or not they reciprocate, know that you're an amazing person and feel proud of yourself for doing so. Hope this helps~

Click This Link To Message Me On My Deviantart Account
Or PM Me On Here!

(( Pending )) Check out the 151 Pokemon Challenge! (( Pending ))
charmanerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeping Will0w » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 am

So, I and my bf live a ways apart, but not that far, since we go to the same schools. But his schedule is completely different than mine. So we rarely see each other. Maybe 20 min per day. and I never go to town on weekends. but sometimes we meet up with each other. I'm scared it won't work out. Any advice?
"The prince of Darkness is a gentleman"
they/them

Wheeping Will0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me