♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Please keep all discussion child-friendly.

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby mike wheeler » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

so i was texting a popular girl (let's call her a, for privacy reasons) last night and she's like "who's your crush?"
she knew i had one btw
and i'm just thinking uh you're friends with the guy i like, i bet you like him too, i can't tell you
so i text my other friend (let's call her b, and she's close friends with a) and i'm like "a asked who i like, what do i say?"
and she's like "well you can't tell her you like c (let's call him that) because she likes him." woohoo i predicted the future
and so i reply "yeah ik but what do i say?"
so she says "just tell her 'someone out of school'"

so i text a back and i'm like "he's going to our school next year" (let's call him d)
and she's like "was he in your group for this (something we had to do)?"
if i said 'no', she'd think c, or b's boyfriend.
if i said 'yes', she'd think my friend (let's call him e)
so i said "idk"
and she's like "tell meeee"
and so i just say "i forgot his name"
and she's like "oh ok"
psssst i didnt
so she says ''when you remember, tell me ♥"
so i say "haha i will"

and um
nervES
now idk what to do bc she might find out eventually but she might not

and technically i didnt lie about the guy i like bc he is kinda cute and i wanna become friends with him so... (i'm talking about e btw lolol)

any tips for me? my friend said to try and focus on e since he's in my homeroom next year, but i want other ideas too
Image
i guess i wish you were here. i mean, everyone does.
User avatar
mike wheeler
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby kitkat833 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Well, if you think she won't tell anyone then tell her. If you think she will tell, just tell her you rather not tell anyone. :)
User avatar
kitkat833
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby friends dønt lie. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:38 pm

mike wheeler wrote:so i was texting a popular girl (let's call her a, for privacy reasons) last night and she's like "who's your crush?"
she knew i had one btw
and i'm just thinking uh you're friends with the guy i like, i bet you like him too, i can't tell you
so i text my other friend (let's call her b, and she's close friends with a) and i'm like "a asked who i like, what do i say?"
and she's like "well you can't tell her you like c (let's call him that) because she likes him." woohoo i predicted the future
and so i reply "yeah ik but what do i say?"
so she says "just tell her 'someone out of school'"

so i text a back and i'm like "he's going to our school next year" (let's call him d)
and she's like "was he in your group for this (something we had to do)?"
if i said 'no', she'd think c, or b's boyfriend.
if i said 'yes', she'd think my friend (let's call him e)
so i said "idk"
and she's like "tell meeee"
and so i just say "i forgot his name"
and she's like "oh ok"
psssst i didnt
so she says ''when you remember, tell me ♥"
so i say "haha i will"

and um
nervES
now idk what to do bc she might find out eventually but she might not

and technically i didnt lie about the guy i like bc he is kinda cute and i wanna become friends with him so... (i'm talking about e btw lolol)

any tips for me? my friend said to try and focus on e since he's in my homeroom next year, but i want other ideas too

personally, i think you should focus on e, just like your friend said. even if a seems like she wouldn’t tell, if she’s popular she could easily spread the secret. if you do trust her, however, you could tell her, but again i would reccomed not :)
good luck! i hope you and e become closer!
Image
Image
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxx

coding shop

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
User avatar
friends dønt lie.
 
Posts: 11139
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:29 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Castiel-FallenAngel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?

Image
Image
Image

Cas/Fallen as nickname
She or her is fine!
I'm really into chatting so
Message me whenever!
User avatar
Castiel-FallenAngel
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:14 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Isotherapy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

My best friend and I are very affectionate, almost couple like according to a lot of people. But this story isn't about him, oh no. It's about his girlfriend. Now, I am very respectful and tend to tone down the way I speak and act towards male friend, but like every other female who thinks I'm competition, she has a burning hatred for me. How do I fix this?
Female • Pansexual • Artist
User avatar
Isotherapy
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:47 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby hellhoundy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Isotherapy wrote:My best friend and I are very affectionate, almost couple like according to a lot of people. But this story isn't about him, oh no. It's about his girlfriend. Now, I am very respectful and tend to tone down the way I speak and act towards male friend, but like every other female who thinks I'm competition, she has a burning hatred for me. How do I fix this?


well, i don't doubt that you're respectful. but even if you're like that, she is going to hear about what
everyone else says, that you and him are couple like. people will gossip. however, you're willing and want to stay out of trouble,
so i'd suggest, as difficult as it might be, to bring her aside and tell her that. unfortunately, some people let their jealousy rule them. remember that she's just insecure, but it gives her no right to hate you. all you can try to do is be the bigger person and try to explain to her your side.
User avatar
hellhoundy
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby EliWeel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:42 pm

I.Am.Sad. wrote:I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?


Okay, I would go for the other guy, the one who is on your side. Doesn't seem like you have much of a chance with your "Crush". If he was nice until he rejected you, then he's not worth it. Not sure what your relationship is with the other guy, but he seems really nice. I'd pay more attention to him. And most importantly, don't let your "crush" get in your way of finding someone else. Just because one person doesn't like you, doesn't mean nobody else does.
Image


Eli ▪ Pan ▪ Leo ▪ She/Her
There are some things in like you can't change.
There are some things in life that won't change.



User avatar
EliWeel
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:49 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby leopardess 20 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Finally I did it.. I almost gave my crush my number who was in the giftbox which had a poem for her and drawing, I wanted to talk to her but she was busy with costumers.. so might do it when no costumers come in sometime..
User avatar
leopardess 20
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy, » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:54 am

      so, me and my best dude friend/crush [lets call him 'z'] were up late last night [i mean 2am late] texting each other, and i guess we kind of had a mini confession about being over our ex's. well, i only have two and we were talking about one of his newer ex's [imma call her 'm'] and he said he wasn't completely "over her" [which i understand and respect] and he claimed that it was stupid and blah blah i argued and told him it's not stupid because i still wasn't over him after three years [we had dated three years back, didn't really work out well and we called it off] and then he told me that HE wasn't over me either. honestly this is basically how the conversation went. 't' is one of my other friends

      z- i don't think i'm entirely over her yet tbh
      me- i mean i understand that, you did date for quite some time
      z- aah i'm sorry this is so stupid
      me- no it isn't
      z- it's kind of dumb
      me- no, it really isn't. that's like t telling me that it was stupid that i wasn't over you NOW, after three years of actually going out. it's not stupid, it's a normal human thingymajig
      z- wait you're not over me yet what wow i know you have feelings for me but i didn't think you weren't over me. you confuse me.
      me- no i'm not, i haven't been over you.
      z- wow...well then i may as well come out and say it, i'm not over you either

      like i didn't even know how to take it, because just earlier that day he was telling me how he hated one of her ex's [she woke him up at two in the morning the previous night for nothing] and why he even dated in the first place blah blah

      well, after we literally confessed that we weren't over each other after three entire years of not being together, and discussing how our third hour teacher put us beside each other ALL the time two years ago because she somehow knew we liked each other [entirely different story], and one year of never talking to each other, heeee did this-

      z- i honestly want to ask you out so badly but i don't think it'd work out

      well, that i ALSO understand. 'z' lives on one side of town [i'm going to call it farm town bc that's what came to mind], and goes to the school that he lives closer to, while i live in a completely different town [not really, just on the border of one town and another] and go to the school on the other side of farm town [there are two different schools in this town] we rarely see each other, and when we do, it's because i stay after school and he comes to help me out with things [he WALKS from his apartment all the way to the school i attend] but other than that we rarely see each other, and my parents haven't met him yet so they wont let me hang out with him at the mall/elsewhere

      anyway that's not the issue, my issue is- he wants to ask me out, and i want him to ask me out [i've previously asked him out but it was on a dare, and he playfully declined and i'm okay with that] but there's a problem with us seeing one another and the fact that we attend school on opposite sides of town, and live in two different towns. we're trying to find a way to dodge this issue but we can't figure anything out. i've suggested "you can meet my parents and that' open way more doors, a lot more" and another thing which was basically the exact same thing, but we couldn't figure anything out, so we're stuck 'mentally dating' [his words, not mine. but technically, this would be dating?] until we can and it's a long and winding road we're trying to create over here.

      long story short, z and i want to go out, but he's worried that it wouldn't work out any [because both a) our living situations and b) the fact we rarely see each other], and we kind of need some advice on what to do. i've been told that 'long distance relationships (even over a short distance) are hard' and that i believe, but we want to figure something out over just texting and calling each other all the time. like we already do.

      if that even made ANY sense at all.

      aah goodness first time i'm posting here woof, if i could get a pm with some advice that'd be nice ^-^
User avatar
stormy,
 
Posts: 22855
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:49 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Castiel-FallenAngel » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 am

EliWeel wrote:
I.Am.Sad. wrote:I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?


Okay, I would go for the other guy, the one who is on your side. Doesn't seem like you have much of a chance with your "Crush". If he was nice until he rejected you, then he's not worth it. Not sure what your relationship is with the other guy, but he seems really nice. I'd pay more attention to him. And most importantly, don't let your "crush" get in your way of finding someone else. Just because one person doesn't like you, doesn't mean nobody else does.

Thanks for the help!although i haven't seen the other guy in some time, i go to his house sometimes and really enjoy myself!Thanks for the advice!

Image
Image
Image

Cas/Fallen as nickname
She or her is fine!
I'm really into chatting so
Message me whenever!
User avatar
Castiel-FallenAngel
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:14 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cherrydoge and 1 guest