♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby pathogenic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:33 am

Hi, so, I have a rather.. different matter.
So, I USED to be dating this guy, and had a great relationship.
Until I got packed with school stuff and art and
had less of a schedule of free time, and that time
was for my sulking since honestly there's a whole
lot that was happening at this time, and I did NOT
know how to control myself, so I'd sulk. There's
more to it, but that's the literal excuse he pulled on me.

Anyways.
Suddenly, he up and leaves me the same time someone else
I knew of broke up with their girlfriend.

Both of them are dating, and I'm currently devastated,
but, I don't know about how my ex feels about it and though
I have completely like, distanced myself, I think he's trying to
reach out to me with really subtle movements, by that,
I mean, I seen him post a sad/regretful thing, a more than likely
reaction to a post thirty minutes/hour after I made it.

His brother ALSO got in touch with me again, since I even
distanced myself from him, but he mentioned SOMETHING like:
"My brother wants to be friends again." EVEN THOUGH I yelled
at him at some point, and ended up literally blocking him on
any big social media sites I use often.
Plus, he has been checking out my profile. USUALLY, he would
AVOID me, especially since he knows I'm kind of angry at him
for it. [On DeviantArt, he checked yesterday or the day before.]
Something like that.

His brother will not give me any reasons, which I might believe
could be my ex himself, OR he's literally trying to just avoid the
whole questions I asked him last night.

I honestly, don't know how to respond. What do you peeps think?

Am I overreacting and need to chill out?
Or do I seriously need to just, block him out the best I can?

I hope this is the right topic I can talk about this;
It's really wonky for me right now.

- j/enthusiiast
𝙹𝙰𝚂𝙿𝙴𝚁 | 𝙷𝙴 / 𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝙼𝙻
𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙼 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂

𝙲𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈
Image 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴
__
pathogenic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby September Rain » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:49 am

MedicatedBerry wrote:
Ominous Clouds wrote:I think someone i know likes me - I constantly see him staring at me, and he's always starting up conversations with me. Just recently, he's started sitting at my lunch table. The thing that confuses me, though: he has a girlfriend.
Once, I asked him why he rarely hangs out with her and he just said, "It's awkward." And apparently, his girlfriend doesn't really like him, and according to my friend, "Forgot," that they were dating. The funny thing is, he's always hanging out with me without his girlfriend; once, when it was raining, he asked me to hold his hat for him and keep it dry, despite the fact that his girlfriend was standing right in front of me. I don't want to interfere with their relationship, I'm just really confused :/
What should I do? I don't really like his girlfriend, as she can be a jerk, and I don't want her to get mad at me.

It really sounds like this guy likes you, and perhaps likes you a lot!
As for his situation with his girlfriend, that just sounds really confusing, and almost as if he doesn't even want to be with her. Maybe he's just having a hard time trying to break up with her or maybe he doesn't know how to.
I do believe it's best not to directly interfere, but you could always ask him about how he feels about the situation [such as asking if everything is alright with his girlfriend] if he is comfortable with talking to you about it. Maybe he'll inform you that he's not sure on how he has to go about breaking up with her, how he really feels, or maybe the answer as to why things seem weird between them.
I definitely think you should ask. It shows you care at least because you're concerned about his happiness and it doesn't seem like he's having the best time with the girl he is with. Go get some insight and if anything, be a friend for him.

Thank you for the advice! I'll definitely talk to him about it, thank you again!
    If love's elastic, then were
    we born to test its reach?

Is it buried treasure, or
    just a single puzzle piece?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

September Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ^PuppetMaster^ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:46 am

I'm in love with my best friend. Simply put, he helped me through the death of my little brother, the times I was so low in depression I forgot to get up out of bed, and prevented me from ending my very life. I love him, but he might be leaving, his dad applied for a job down in South Carolina, and that's pretty dang far from where we are now, he doesn't want to go, he knows I love him, but I don't know what to do. He's been the best to me, he's done so much, I know he'll only be a phone call away.. yet when I've talked to others that know about the situation, they tell me to seize the day, take the chance now before it might vanish for good. They want me to ask him out. It's been a year and a half since I've felt this way, but I still can't figure out what he really means when he says "I love you." I'm too afraid to ask, I fear it might leave us on slightly bad terms that can't be fixed over a phone call or a text message. I don't know what to do, do I sit and hide my feelings for good, or do I chance it and ask him how he feels?

That's my rant, sorry, people of this thread.
"A friend is someone who has your back enough to tell you when you're wrong"
Hello!Hello!Hello! Im Puppet, nice to meet you! I like rats.. and if you have any you no longer want, Im always willing to give them a little home in the "Lil Rat Sanctuary" :)
^PuppetMaster^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bok Choy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:28 pm

will byers. wrote:
Bok Choy wrote:-snip-
I literally told Bella this: It's going to sound easy on paper, and there's really no delicate way of putting this, but
You're going to have to move on, no matter how hard it is.

I have a feeling that I made a wrong move because she hasn't responded to my texts after that.

What should I do? How do I comfort her? I'm not very good at comforting people but she's my best friend and I want to help her. Our friends have pretty much been saying the same thing as me but I'm not sure how they put it into words.

Any advice would be appreciated :')

I have to admit, that in your position, I would have said exactly the same. Personally, it sounds like she is too hung up over him, but people are different - some are more sensitive to such events, whereas others (for example, me) get over their crushes pretty quickly, or just accept that their feelings aren't reciprocated and move on.

I also agree with the fact that she seems to have obsessively sent cards/roses/etc. You can't force a relationship to happen. There will be other people in her life who will appreciate her in the same way. In my opinion, she is letting her feelings dominate her too much; yes, crushes can hurt, but the sooner she accepts it and moves on, the better. I suggest thinking less about 'Daniel' and focusing on thinking of them being as friends instead, provided she has not made it too awkward for them to at least be friends. I wouldn't necessarily say that her sending things to him is creepy, but it's definitely a bit over-the-top.
    Of course, I understand what you mean by having put it bluntly, but maybe say "I am sorry if that came off as blunt, but I think that it would be for the best if you start to try and quell your feelings for him", or something like that. Try to get her mind off of it. Dwelling on things won't help.

Thank you.

My life honestly
Bok Choy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:43 pm

Okay, so.

I like my friend. We’ve been friends for 8 years, going on 9 this year.

I confessed my feelings towards him over text because we can’t see each other
right now. It was a little awkward but he said he’s fine with it.

We spoke about it but I’m not convinced he likes me, because I asked him if he
likes anyone and he said no. It still leaves me a chance but I don’t want to ruin
anything so I’m being extremely cautious on what I’m typing.

Should I ask him if we could catch up and talk about things face-to-face?
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:48 pm

Bok Choy wrote:I posted this a while ago and there was a new development that I need help on.

Long story short, Bella found out via a mutual friend that Daniel doesn't return her feelings but is willing to be friends. She cried for ages about it and texted me saying that she's 'in ruins'. She is really, REALLY upset about it. I tried to comfort her and tried to push her along in getting over Daniel. But I'm afraid I might have put things too bluntly. I'm the type of person who isn't very sensitive or touchy-feely and I have trouble connecting with emotional responses.

I literally told Bella this: It's going to sound easy on paper, and there's really no delicate way of putting this, but
You're going to have to move on, no matter how hard it is.

I have a feeling that I made a wrong move because she hasn't responded to my texts after that.

What should I do? How do I comfort her? I'm not very good at comforting people but she's my best friend and I want to help her. Our friends have pretty much been saying the same thing as me but I'm not sure how they put it into words.

Any advice would be appreciated :')

Sometimes being a friend means being the one person who will just comfort someone when no one else will. But other times, being a friend is saying the hard stuff that isn't being listened to from anybody else. Tbqh, I think you said what needed to be said. Don't go back on your word. Just reach out again and gently explain some more (I'm really sorry; I know you wanted this to work out, but it's been years and he's never shown any interest, and there's just honestly so many better things and people out there for you). Tell her that you're thinking of her and you want to be there for her, but you understand she needs some time to accept what's been a long time coming and that you'll be waiting when she's ready for a friend again.

Ominous Clouds wrote:[color=]I think someone i know likes me - I constantly see him staring at me, and he's always starting up conversations with me. Just recently, he's started sitting at my lunch table. The thing that confuses me, though: he has a girlfriend.
Once, I asked him why he rarely hangs out with her and he just said, "It's awkward." And apparently, his girlfriend doesn't really like him, and according to my friend, "Forgot," that they were dating. The funny thing is, he's always hanging out with me without his girlfriend; once, when it was raining, he asked me to hold his hat for him and keep it dry, despite the fact that his girlfriend was standing right in front of me. I don't want to interfere with their relationship, I'm just really confused :/
What should I do? I don't really like his girlfriend, as she can be a jerk, and I don't want her to get mad at me.[/color]

Deleted the color because it was a little much for the size of your post.

As you said, don't interfere. Make it clear he's a friend and act just like that. If he really wants to pursue something with you, he'll dump his girlfriend. If he's still with her, assume that he wants to be and leave it at that. I don't think you need to do anything specific unless he does (such as if he makes a move, you tell him that you know he's in a relationship and you're not okay doing that). (And honestly, if he waits to hear you'd be willing to date him before breaking up with his girlfriend, then he's not worth your time. If he's not willing to take a chance, he's not that into you.)

enthusiiast wrote:-snip- His brother ALSO got in touch with me again, since I even
distanced myself from him, but he mentioned SOMETHING like:
"My brother wants to be friends again." EVEN THOUGH I yelled
at him at some point, and ended up literally blocking him on
any big social media sites I use often.
Plus, he has been checking out my profile. USUALLY, he would
AVOID me, especially since he knows I'm kind of angry at him
for it. [On DeviantArt, he checked yesterday or the day before.]
Something like that.

His brother will not give me any reasons, which I might believe
could be my ex himself, OR he's literally trying to just avoid the
whole questions I asked him last night.

I honestly, don't know how to respond. What do you peeps think?

Am I overreacting and need to chill out?
Or do I seriously need to just, block him out the best I can?

You're allowed to feel how you feel. If you don't want to be friends right now or ever, that's your choice and it's fine, and he should respect that. You shouldn't have to tell him, but since he's not getting the picture, tell him (although I know it's hard to face someone) that you need space and you can't be friends and that he needs to back off. If you're ever ready to be friends, you'll reach out to him.

^PuppetMaster^ wrote:I'm in love with my best friend. Simply put, he helped me through the death of my little brother, the times I was so low in depression I forgot to get up out of bed, and prevented me from ending my very life. I love him, but he might be leaving, his dad applied for a job down in South Carolina, and that's pretty dang far from where we are now, he doesn't want to go, he knows I love him, but I don't know what to do. He's been the best to me, he's done so much, I know he'll only be a phone call away.. yet when I've talked to others that know about the situation, they tell me to seize the day, take the chance now before it might vanish for good. They want me to ask him out. It's been a year and a half since I've felt this way, but I still can't figure out what he really means when he says "I love you." I'm too afraid to ask, I fear it might leave us on slightly bad terms that can't be fixed over a phone call or a text message. I don't know what to do, do I sit and hide my feelings for good, or do I chance it and ask him how he feels?

That's my rant, sorry, people of this thread.

Only you can decide this. Good luck!

ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs wrote:
Okay, so.

I like my friend. We’ve been friends for 8 years, going on 9 this year.

I confessed my feelings towards him over text because we can’t see each other
right now. It was a little awkward but he said he’s fine with it.

We spoke about it but I’m not convinced he likes me, because I asked him if he
likes anyone and he said no. It still leaves me a chance but I don’t want to ruin
anything so I’m being extremely cautious on what I’m typing.

Should I ask him if we could catch up and talk about things face-to-face?

If you confessed to him and he didn't confess back (and told you he doesn't have any crushes), I don't think he's got a crush on you. I think it's a bad idea for you to get your hopes up trying to 'convince' him to like you back. I think if you want to pursue anything with them, you should focus on a friendship.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bok Choy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:55 pm

@WastedSpace

Thanks.

My life honestly
Bok Choy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pathogenic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:48 am

Thank you Wasted;;
I'll try my best then,
𝙹𝙰𝚂𝙿𝙴𝚁 | 𝙷𝙴 / 𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝙼𝙻
𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝙼 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂

𝙲𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈
Image 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴
__
pathogenic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 am

I've finally found someone.
i liked him in summer, and at the time he liked me too. we both thought we'd never like each other so we kept quiet. i was tempted to tell him in September, when he told me he liked another girl, and ended up dating her. they broke up a while ago because they both liked other people (me) and i wasn't able to see him for a few weeks because he doesn't go to my school and i was busy on the only days we see each other.
on Friday, i saw him again for the first time since i found out he liked me and i can't even explain the feelings i got. when he stared at me, or touched me, i got tingles everywhere. i knew i liked him. that night i confessed to him.. and long story short i'm finally in a happy relationship with someone i really like. he's so adorable and I've never had a boyfriend who makes me feel so amazing. i hope we last because he is just so precious and i can't stop thinking about him.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:32 am

i have had a crush on a guy in my class ever since September. He is really funny, pretty cute, but he was really close friends with my bestfriend #1. It wasn't that i was in love with him, but he was pretty cute. When i finally told my friends that i liked him, they seemed kinda surprised.. the next day they started having side conversations without me and like that was our thing so i was really confused. I asked bestfriend #2 what the heck this is all about and she said "oh, it's complicated." Bestfriend #1 said "it's not complicated at all" so i was still confused on what the heck happened. I asked bestfriend #2 on dms, and she said that my crush liked her and she likes him back. Honestly, i was crushed (get it?) when i found this out. I am still happy for my friend, but i am still kind of jealous. I dont get why, but everybody likes her and she got to hang out with a really cute guy last year too. Honestly, i just wish i could change myself, my face and my personality. Anybody got any suggestions for what i should do?

ps i told the guy i liked him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama