♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:49 am

Stormowalf wrote:So there's this girl in our school, let's call her... Aero. So I met Aero when I was in S1, or well my first year in secondary. She didn't seem like weird or anything, she was just my classmate and we eventually became friends. She introduced herself as a bi person and I didn't think much of it at first, I supported her but slowly, I began to see hints from her friends that she liked me, she had a crush on me. At first I didn't really care, she wasn't the type to just confess so I just hid that I knew that she liked me. People were shipping me with her ad I didn't like it but well I shrugged it off. Then one day, suddenly, she confesses. Her friends, my friends immediately start smirking at me, asking me if I like her. I didn't like her, at all, I had 0 feelings for her but I just couldn't say no. I just simply said to wait for her to until I got things clear with my own feelings. It was a while back when I knew I was ace, it's been a month and I really don't know what to do. I feel pushed and toyed around with, as if I'm forced to fall in love with her and dance off into the sunset with her. Maybe I sound mean, maybe I am being mean but any opinions on what I should do?

Tricky situation.
I had something similar tbh. There was this guy in the year above, who liked me, and asked me out. I only said yes bc my friend was literally grinning her head off nodding. And i felt way to awkward to turn him down. my friends pushed me to hold his hand, and to kiss him (but i didn;t want to so it was awk and didnt happen lmao). I avoided him, and eventually just made up this lie that i had agreed to date as a joke. Bad move, as that's quite mean. We never like officially broke up, but he never spoke to me again bc someone told him about my lie. It was a super awk time and i super regret it, even now i wish i did things differently to avoid myself going through that awkward time, and so tht he wouldn't have held a grudge about me for being a bit cruel.

Anyways, moral of the story is, please speak your mind! Don't be afraid to tell your friends and her that you just don't like her. It doesn't matter really, your friends will find something new. And the girl, well its unfair to date her without liking her as I'ts leading her on, and kinda like lying to her. I'm sure she'd like you to tell her sooner rather than later.
If shes a good person, and you're friends, she will accept what you have to say. She won't be horrible to you, so don't be scared. bc you should never have to do something you don't want to just to please someone else!
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am

SpoiledLimeade wrote:
SpoiledLimeade wrote:update on DV [posted abt a week ago?]
this is probably a rant but

so we stopped talking a lot, but i still kinda like him [i was trying to loose feelings, especially after almost a half year of liking him]
but today at my school + grade,, we had a ski trip. I was skiing alone and I came in the chalet to eat my lunch and his friend approached me, saying that DV wanted me to sit with him [though he might be lying] we didn't talk after lunch but I waved to him as I was on the ski lift

ugh this is so confusing,, now i have even more feelings for him,, it isn't really an option to tell him though

thanks for reading [/b][/i]

Please be clear about your question. You yourself said this was a rant, but you're re-posting, so I assume you want some sort of reply. If you just want us to acknowledge you read your post, that's fine, too, but please let us know so we can do that. ^^

Stormowalf wrote:So there's this girl in our school, let's call her... Aero. So I met Aero when I was in S1, or well my first year in secondary. She didn't seem like weird or anything, she was just my classmate and we eventually became friends. She introduced herself as a bi person and I didn't think much of it at first, I supported her but slowly, I began to see hints from her friends that she liked me, she had a crush on me. At first I didn't really care, she wasn't the type to just confess so I just hid that I knew that she liked me. People were shipping me with her ad I didn't like it but well I shrugged it off. Then one day, suddenly, she confesses. Her friends, my friends immediately start smirking at me, asking me if I like her. I didn't like her, at all, I had 0 feelings for her but I just couldn't say no. I just simply said to wait for her to until I got things clear with my own feelings. It was a while back when I knew I was ace, it's been a month and I really don't know what to do. I feel pushed and toyed around with, as if I'm forced to fall in love with her and dance off into the sunset with her. Maybe I sound mean, maybe I am being mean but any opinions on what I should do?

I guess I kinda get that you felt you couldn't be honest because everyone was there and you felt pressured and uncomfortable, but the right thing to do is absolutely to confess to her that you don't feel the same way about her. You don't have to come out to her. You shouldn't do what she did and do it in front of everyone to try and embarrass her, but you should privately tell her that you don't have a crush on her. I think it's really crappy that she cornered you with everyone there like that, but you don't have to keep up this charade. Get this pressure off your chest. Stop feeling like you're drowning. And if you don't feel comfortable being honest about not having a crush on someone with your friends, then maybe it's time to find some better friends who make you feel safer. =\
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:32 pm

so i have a boyfriend. he's nice and sweet and all but i'm not really feeling us as a couple. he barely texts me, and i'm always the one starting conversations, but even when he answers he leaves quickly for fortnite or whatever so i'm not feeling like a priority to him. we still share feelings for each other but I always get anxiety when I see him, partly because I feel like he always acts like i'm not there unless I initiate the conversation.

so now there's this other guy that I met through a friend. we talk daily. he's so sweet, shy, funny, helpful, etc. I talk to him about my problems more than anyone else. my friends think I have feelings for him, which I don't think I do in that sense, but if I wasn't with my boyfriend I probably would, and if I break up with my bf, I feel like I would like him. anyways, he suggests I end things because i'm not being treated properly. i'm considering it tbh. this other guy is 2 years older than me, which I don't mind, and I think he might like me, or could start having feelings for me, but his cousin is in love with me. complicated ;c
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewalk_Chalk » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Okay, so I have a boyfriend, and he is really sweet, kind, and cute. We still have feeling for each other, at least I do. The thing is, he is one of the more popular kids, and I'm kinda a no-body. We met each other in math class last year, and that's when it all started. I don't know if I'm just paranoid, but I feel like he is distancing himself from me, and I don't know what to do. He won't respond to any form of contact, and I still really like him. I'm stuck. Any suggestions?
Not much, but I left the site for a while, and regret that decision very much! My pets are very unorganized, but I will be trying to sort that out!
Sidewalk_Chalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:13 pm

regular; wrote:so i have a boyfriend. he's nice and sweet and all but i'm not really feeling us as a couple. he barely texts me, and i'm always the one starting conversations, but even when he answers he leaves quickly for fortnite or whatever so i'm not feeling like a priority to him. we still share feelings for each other but I always get anxiety when I see him, partly because I feel like he always acts like i'm not there unless I initiate the conversation.

You should either talk to him about this or end the relationship. You don't have to stay in a relationship that doesn't make you happy or where you don't feel like a priority. You deserve more than that.

El_Bell72 wrote:Okay, so I have a boyfriend, and he is really sweet, kind, and cute. We still have feeling for each other, at least I do. The thing is, he is one of the more popular kids, and I'm kinda a no-body. We met each other in math class last year, and that's when it all started. I don't know if I'm just paranoid, but I feel like he is distancing himself from me, and I don't know what to do. He won't respond to any form of contact, and I still really like him. I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

So he's just ignoring you? Sounds like you might not be in a relationship anymore, sorry. But if this guy doesn't bother to talk with you, hang out with you, or even let you know if he's still interested, you're way better off without him. He's the nobody.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Avisowl wrote:Hhahah awkward, me and my friend were coming up with a secret handshake and a teacher comes up and says to my friend, I think she likes you. Now I’m starting maybe, feel something for my friend? Hahah any advice or anything? I mean, I just can’t stop thinking about him, the other day I called him to ask what the homework was when I already knew what it was,....hhhhh.
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfie, » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm

So me and my boyfriend have been together for over five months now. We met of a similar interest (aka Voltron because that show is the bomb.com). He probably the best think that has happened to me is such a long time. He helped me get over my last break up (my ex literally wreaked my feelings and made me start feeling like everything was my fault), and he's too nice for his own good (this boy deserves all the love in the world, my poor baby doesn't deserve to be sad). Anyways, the thing is, he lives over 1,800+ miles away.. I mean, he still lives in the states (thankfully), but he's across the country. It also doesn't help that I have extreme trust issues AND my head is always telling me how I'm not good enough and he could easily cheat on my ugly self. So being that I have so many issues, and he have a two hour time zone difference.. it's kinda hard. I love him so much, and I want it to work, but I'm just so bad with my words... He hadn't called each other since December 13th, until today. He called me, we said hi, tried to make conversation, and then went silent. I'd like to mention that we are both very awkward people and very shy... I love hearing his voice, and I just love him so much.. but I'm just so bad with talking because I'm so scared that I'm gonna say the wrong thing, ya know? Does anyone have any advice, please?
adult
she/they
bisexual
furry
quitting
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤartwork done by thylafritter.
wolfie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassiopeiaa » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:31 pm

i'm sorry for posting vaguely -- I just want someone to believe in me
00aries | sphynx cat owner | intj
00000000Image
000000trades | commissions
00 cassio_peiaa | water is a right
cassiopeiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Avisowl wrote:
Avisowl wrote:Hhahah awkward, me and my friend were coming up with a secret handshake and a teacher comes up and says to my friend, I think she likes you. Now I’m starting maybe, feel something for my friend? Hahah any advice or anything? I mean, I just can’t stop thinking about him, the other day I called him to ask what the homework was when I already knew what it was,....hhhhh.

Advice about what? Figuring out your feelings for your friend? Telling your friend? Trying to get rid of these potential feelings? Life in general? You gotta know what you want before we can help, sorry!

Adrien wrote:So me and my boyfriend have been together for over five months now. We met of a similar interest (aka Voltron because that show is the bomb.com). He probably the best think that has happened to me is such a long time. He helped me get over my last break up (my ex literally wreaked my feelings and made me start feeling like everything was my fault), and he's too nice for his own good (this boy deserves all the love in the world, my poor baby doesn't deserve to be sad). Anyways, the thing is, he lives over 1,800+ miles away.. I mean, he still lives in the states (thankfully), but he's across the country. It also doesn't help that I have extreme trust issues AND my head is always telling me how I'm not good enough and he could easily cheat on my ugly self. So being that I have so many issues, and he have a two hour time zone difference.. it's kinda hard. I love him so much, and I want it to work, but I'm just so bad with my words... He hadn't called each other since December 13th, until today. He called me, we said hi, tried to make conversation, and then went silent. I'd like to mention that we are both very awkward people and very shy... I love hearing his voice, and I just love him so much.. but I'm just so bad with talking because I'm so scared that I'm gonna say the wrong thing, ya know? Does anyone have any advice, please? [/size][/center]

Sounds like you've got a lot going on and would benefit in a lot of ways from seeing a therapist. Not only to help work through your trust and self-esteem issues, but also with your social anxiety.

As for being less awkward talking with him, stop trying to treat the conversation like a script. Just... tell each other about your day. Talk about everything you've missed since your last call. It doesn't matter if it's as small as "our class got a hamster" or "okay, it's so silly, but I dropped my pencil at school and was so embarrassed over it, I went red for an hour!" Talk with each other. Get to know each other. Share those mundane details. Maybe one of you wrote Voltron fanfic you haven't shared with each other yet. Read it out loud to each other! Get real time reactions and feedback.

Get out of your head and just... share.

SpoiledLimeade wrote:i'm sorry for posting vaguely -- I just want someone to believe in me

Okay. I believe in you!
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizilo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:22 am

What does everybody recommend for the classic story of my crush?

I'm just a random girl and he's the jock who everybody knows. He's beautiful and funny and I like him a lot... but I know all ill ever be able to do is to somewhat get to know him. Not to mention he's dating a cheerleader...

How do you recommend I try to introduce myself so I don't sound ridiculous or desperate? He's in a few of my classes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me