♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:51 am

@Lint- I am a female, a lesbian by the way.. I do find the advice to be useful.. I really don't want to make her nervous 'yknow.. I think I will be a bit slow about it.. I know I did it slow. but I don't want to be slow too much so I can't miss the chance..
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:55 am

leopardess 20 wrote:@Lint- I am a female, a lesbian by the way.. I do find the advice to be useful.. I really don't want to make her nervous 'yknow.. I think I will be a bit slow about it.. I know I did it slow. but I don't want to be slow too much so I can't miss the chance..

Ooh, interesting! I thought you might be a girl. I'm no lesbian, but I am bisexual. But yeah, go at your own pace. We all have our opinions, and different ways to go.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

@Lint- Thank you so much^^ I never was a troublesome girl to her.. I don't want to act abusive to her, never did..
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 am

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:okay,, so,,
hhh never talked about this online before

looking for some advice?

there's this guy (John) that i really like, hes very calm, quiet, redhead, does this thing with his hair that just gets me
blue eyes
freckles
pretty popular
looks kinda like this cx

he's been in my 1st, 5th, and 7th period for like a year and a half??

he also has this thing were he calls me a sweet little nickname.
(my name's savanna, so he calls me savanna-ooh-na-na. get the reference??)

yesterday he gave me a fish he drew and named charcoal?? (does anybody know what the heck that means???)

(also the other day one of his friends dared him to date me and he was all like noo! why would i do that! does that mean he doesnt like me?)

i really want to tell him that i like him (maybe through instagram) but i'm too scared

im sorry i really don't know anything about boys!

Just re-posting this because i really need some help!
Also some updates: Theres this guy in my art class (mark) that found out that i liked john. He threatened to tell john by friday if i didn't tell him myself. so i told one of my guy friends about this (leon) and he marched up to mark and was all like, "hey. you better give her some time to make up her mind about him." and then he came walking up to me with this big smile and was like "you have until next friday now" and then my bus came before i could do anything else.
what to i do??
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21 am

☆ ember ☆ wrote:
i really want a boyfriend, but like idk what to do. I am extremely insecure about myself (ex. face, body, personality) and think that I am really ugly. I feel that no one will ever want me. Sometimes the insecurity goes so deep that i wont talk to anyone for days, because i feel that i am not worth it. I cant ever wear a t-shirt anymore, because i am scared that people can see my flab. I never wear shorts. Honestly i dont feel like myself anymore. It really sucks.

If i dont even want myself, how will someone else want me?

I get this on a personal level. I’ve never had a boyfriend, and every now and then I feel like I will never find love. Who would want a weirdo like me? But you know what? I don’t want a bf just for the sake of having one. In fact, I don’t want to be in a relationship unless I really like the person and they like me. You shouldn’t have to change yourself for someone else. If a person really loves you, they’ll love you just the way you are. The right person will come along. But for now, just enjoy life as it is c:
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 am

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:Just re-posting this because i really need some help!
Also some updates: Theres this guy in my art class (mark) that found out that i liked john. He threatened to tell john by friday if i didn't tell him myself. so i told one of my guy friends about this (leon) and he marched up to mark and was all like, "hey. you better give her some time to make up her mind about him." and then he came walking up to me with this big smile and was like "you have until next friday now" and then my bus came before i could do anything else.
what to i do??

What do you want to do?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:Just re-posting this because i really need some help!
what to i do??

What do you want to do?

Hi! sorry, it doesnt really matter now. Leon has bribed mark not to do it at all, so im good! :)
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:40 am

So I have this friend. We're really close and he tells me everything. I have a massive crush on him. I don't want to say anything about my feelings yet because right now, even though I do really want to be with him, I'd much rather be his best friend for the time being.

I want to wait and keep the friendship that we have for a while longer and perhaps be with him later if I was lucky enough for him to like me then but the thing is I don't know if I'll still have a crush on him later??
I know that I want to like him later because I love spending time with him and I guess I'm just sacred of not liking him???
It's a weird concept I know but I really like him and I just really want to know if I should be feeling like this.

I hope this makes sense haha
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 am

Pinesong wrote:So I have this friend. We're really close and he tells me everything. I have a massive crush on him. I don't want to say anything about my feelings yet because right now, even though I do really want to be with him, I'd much rather be his best friend for the time being.

I want to wait and keep the friendship that we have for a while longer and perhaps be with him later if I was lucky enough for him to like me then but the thing is I don't know if I'll still have a crush on him later??
I know that I want to like him later because I love spending time with him and I guess I'm just sacred of not liking him???
It's a weird concept I know but I really like him and I just really want to know if I should be feeling like this.

I hope this makes sense haha

Why... shouldn't you feel like that? If you're not being harmful to yourself or others, then there's nothing wrong with how you feel.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:55 am

there's an update.
I think i'm falling in love, maybe even already have fallen in love? this time though, it's my actual boyfriend and oh my goddd he's the cutest. I've never been treated this well during a relationship. idk. I just love him. he's my every thought.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me