♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm

⠀genji wrote:
⠀genji wrote:
    hi there! i need some advice with sharing my preferred pronouns with my significant other. he's always known me as a she/her person, and we've been together for quite a long time, so it would be kind of awkward to mention that i'd like to go by he/him pronouns now. in addition to this, i don't want him to think that i want to be a male, although, even if i did, he would not have a problem with that. any help? i don't want to make a big deal out of this, but i also don't want to randomly bring it up.

reposting this because i don't think anyone saw it!

I think you're looking for a perfect situation that doesn't exist. Just tell him you have something you want to share with him, introduce your pronouns/why you want to try them while confirming you're not a male you just like those pronouns, and ask him to start switching over. Do it when you're ready and comfortable. Because there's unlikely to be a time where you just naturally get the chance to slip this into conversation without bringing it up yourself.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby killer romance. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:02 am

Hiya! I need some advice.
    See, I have this problem with getting crushes: I do it too often. Any boy who pays any sort of attention to me becomes a little crush and I think it's from wanting a boyfriend as I no longer have a best friend and I want to fill that gap. So, there was a boy who I met in September and I would say he's the first crush who's not out of my league. Id always kinda liked him but it only really developed when we started texting. It only lasted a couple of weeks but I really enjoyed texting him and he would initiate conversations so I thought he did too and I learnt a lot about him (and I don't know if this means anything but we were texting with two x's at the end of each text and even on a couple of occasions four) but then he just suddenly stopped? One time he wanted to play a video game with me so gave me his number so I could ring him but the game wouldn't download and I never rang him. And I used to see him in a few lessons at school but our seating plans changed and I don't sit near him any more, however I sit next to one of his friends and one lesson he snuck over to sit opposite me and I actually had a good laugh with him and his friends.
    He's really nice and funny and I just want him to like me like I like him. Plus he started a streak with me on sc a couple of days ago so I'm thinking maybe he does think of me sometimes?

The real problem is my social anxiety. I've never told anyone that I like them, or asked them out, or even had anyone ask me out. Basically I've never had a relationship because people have never wanted to date me. Yet, these past months I've been trying so hard to get over my fears and although I'm still anxious I'm not as bad and I feel much more comfortable in my body than I used to so I feel ready for a relationship. Do I tell him how I feel? Should I try texting him again? Please help, thank you!!
    Also sorry this is so long.
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:36 pm

A friend of mine has been having some trouble with a guy in our gym class. So, this friend of mine is really attractive, and two guys I know have already said they like her. She isn't dating in high school, though, for a multitude of reasons. Anyway, back to the guy. Neither of us like him, but we keep ending up in a group with him because we don't want to be rude and say no. It was fine at first, but now this guy apparently has a crush on her. One of his friends told her a couple days ago, and he keeps trying to talk to her and tell her she looks pretty and everything. Today he asked her out and she told him she only likes him as a friend and she's not interested in him, and he responded by saying, "so lunch on Friday?" And she didn't know how to respond. I told her I'll stick with her when I can, so she isn't alone with him, so he doesn't think it's anything it isn't, but I'm really worried because I'm busy during lunch a lot, and even if she says no he doesn't seem to be listening. Of course, nothing has happened so far, and he might be all talk, so I'll have to see what happens Friday. But he's also been telling people she's his girlfriend, which makes me really mad. The other problem is that he has some mental and developmental disabilities, so I feel guilty about this whole thing, and I'm worried anyone we tell will say we're being mean to him.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm

this is just a little rant because yesterday was a really good day for my friend and I. so..

1. my crush (a) was picked as one of the team leaders in PE, meaning he could pick any person to be on his team, and, the way they were picking them was girl, boy, girl ect.. so, it was A's turn to pick. and guess who he picked, out of all of the girls in my class.
me

1.5. i was sitting beside him on the bench yesterday and my friend being the person she is kept pushing me into him and i got really scared because he seemed awkward
also, on Tuesday it was raining so me and my two friends went inside for lunch and we sat on the benches, then about a few minutes later a and his friend come over and a sits beside me. once again, my friend pushed me into him and we were like.. not even a centimetre apart.

2. we are doing a project in Irish and i am working with him, which means we have to sit beside each other. it's so close to him but I have been closer ^

for my guy friend who likes another guy 🏳️‍🌈

1. so in p.e, f(his crush) picked him to be on his team.

2. In English, he came to class late because of something and we were doing group work, so f invited my friend to be in his group.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:46 pm

miss brightside wrote:
    See, I have this problem with getting crushes: I do it too often. Any boy who pays any sort of attention to me becomes a little crush and I think it's from wanting a boyfriend as I no longer have a best friend and I want to fill that gap. So, there was a boy who I met in September and I would say he's the first crush who's not out of my league. Id always kinda liked him but it only really developed when we started texting. It only lasted a couple of weeks but I really enjoyed texting him and he would initiate conversations so I thought he did too and I learnt a lot about him (and I don't know if this means anything but we were texting with two x's at the end of each text and even on a couple of occasions four) but then he just suddenly stopped? One time he wanted to play a video game with me so gave me his number so I could ring him but the game wouldn't download and I never rang him. And I used to see him in a few lessons at school but our seating plans changed and I don't sit near him any more, however I sit next to one of his friends and one lesson he snuck over to sit opposite me and I actually had a good laugh with him and his friends.
    He's really nice and funny and I just want him to like me like I like him. Plus he started a streak with me on sc a couple of days ago so I'm thinking maybe he does think of me sometimes?

The real problem is my social anxiety. I've never told anyone that I like them, or asked them out, or even had anyone ask me out. Basically I've never had a relationship because people have never wanted to date me. Yet, these past months I've been trying so hard to get over my fears and although I'm still anxious I'm not as bad and I feel much more comfortable in my body than I used to so I feel ready for a relationship. Do I tell him how I feel? Should I try texting him again? Please help, thank you!!

What do you want to do? =3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:50 pm

If I had a crush or some sort of thing alike that, I would most definitely post here, but since I dont, I guess I'm going to try giving out advice that might not work. oops. ;-;
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:09 pm

miss brightside wrote:

i hv the same problem, i'd advice u to try to get to know this boy a looot more before you even think about dating though x

seems like you got to the first stage of initiating a friendship and stuff but you need to go further!! get to know him betterrrr, get to know his personality and how he reacts to things, learn his struggles doubts etc. this might take a while - don't rush it! enjoy the process ~ try to get closer to him and initiate a conversation. try msging him about that game - maybe you two can hang out sometime and play it onn his computer? ooo, who knows. talk to him!! more!!
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Hey there! Need some help : )

So I have this massive crush on my best friend.
He broke up with his ex, which he's still friends with I guess, for the 'better'. Well, actually she broke up with him for the 'better'. I feel like we could totally have something but I have no idea if he still has feelings for his ex. Sort of killing me. How would I find out if he does?
I feel like it would be really pushy to straight out ask: hey so do you still have feelings for her? Also He might read something into it and I really don't want it to come off as me asking if he were interested in me.
Sorry if this seems abrupt just trying to make this short =)

Thank youuuuu
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:08 am

WastedSpace wrote:What do you want to do? =3

I was just sort of wondering wether I should straight out tell him how I feel or do other things first, but I've had another reply so it doesn't matter too much now. Thanks though :3

appi wrote:
    i hv the same problem, i'd advice u to try to get to know this boy a looot more before you even think about dating though x

seems like you got to the first stage of initiating a friendship and stuff but you need to go further!! get to know him betterrrr, get to know his personality and how he reacts to things, learn his struggles doubts etc. this might take a while - don't rush it! enjoy the process ~ try to get closer to him and initiate a conversation. try msging him about that game - maybe you two can hang out sometime and play it onn his computer? ooo, who knows. talk to him!! more!!

Thank you for your advice! I think I definitely will try to get to know him more, though I'm a little nervous as we did stop chatting for a couple of weeks and that makes me a little worried but I don't think that means he doesn't want to chat idk I'll try. Hanging out would be really cool tho, I think I'll make that my first goal. Thank you! <3
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 am

Pinesong wrote:Hey there! Need some help : )

So I have this massive crush on my best friend.
He broke up with his ex, which he's still friends with I guess, for the 'better'. Well, actually she broke up with him for the 'better'. I feel like we could totally have something but I have no idea if he still has feelings for his ex. Sort of killing me. How would I find out if he does?
I feel like it would be really pushy to straight out ask: hey so do you still have feelings for her? Also He might read something into it and I really don't want it to come off as me asking if he were interested in me.
Sorry if this seems abrupt just trying to make this short =)

Thank youuuuu

I agree that it'd be pushy to just ask how he feels about his ex. And I'll add that I think you're too caught up on his ex, jmo. Talk to him! Make friends with him! Get an idea for where he's at and if you're comfortable admitting your feelings. And if you're doubting that he's ready to move on, then keep waiting.

I do want to caution and say that people are capable of holding deep feelings for more than one person. His feelings for his ex, if he does have them, may never go away. But that doesn't mean he can't move forward with a different, healthy relationship. ^^ However, I think you should talk to him and just get to know him more as a person. Then judge for yourself if he seems interested. =)

miss brightside wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:What do you want to do? =3

I was just sort of wondering wether I should straight out tell him how I feel or do other things first,

That may have seemed like a question, but it was actually an answer to you. There is not one, perfect way to do things, especially without having the wisdom of the future. Therefore, 'what do you want to do?' was telling you... to decide what you want and do that. You live your life for you. Learn by living and gaining experiences and making your own choices.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me