♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:12 pm

There's this guy in my drama class who I originally had a tiny crush on. He was in my close circle of drama friends. I had asked this other girl in our group if she could ask him who he liked for me. She came back to tell me that he liked me and one other girl. We grew closer, talking all the time. He'd text me good morning and talk to me about everything and anything until we went to bed. My feelings for him quickly grew and one day, I told him I liked him. This was quite some time our mutual friend talked to him about this. All he said was "Cool" and we moved on with our conversation. Literally several days later, he starts talking about this girl he has a crush on in his German class. Now I don't take German so it can't be me! This boy is talking to me about this girl he wants to date after I have expressed my feeling to him. But it's fine. Until he expresses that he really wishes he had a girlfriend. These conversations started happening every night. One time I told him I'd date him and he politely told me, "You're super nice and super cool, but I don't like you like that." I was broken but I knew I had to move on while at the same time, continue to be his friend and talk about it. Eventually, I kinda did, but not entirely. He'd become my best friend. I felt I could tell him anything and he could come to me. But recently, I've kinda been liking him a bit more than usual. Part of me wishes he could find a girlfriend and be happy, but the other part wishes it could be me.

Eli ▪ Leo

I'm just here to have a good time. I'm open for roleplays and junk. My PM's are open if ya wanna talk about anything. I also do some art things too so take a look at those if ya want.

EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:50 pm

please pm a reply! I’m just rly embarrassed !!!

Is it alright is somebody offered my some advice and insight? I’ve been dwelling
    over these feelings that have brewing since I started my second job, and it’s de-
    -finitely something to do with my questioning attraction toward a coworker. My
    problem is that she is 13 years older than me—an age difference I am non too c
    -omfortable with.

(keep in mind that I am over eighteen years old, so the age difference isn’t all to
    o worrying. but, it’s uncomfortable and i’m not entirely willing to act on them, e-
    specially because I a) am pretty sure she doesn’t reciprocate my feelings, and b)
    i’m not okay with anything over 5! years! but, funny thing is, is that I’ve been tell
    ing myself that it’s okay. sigh.)

I’ve only ever had legitimate romantic feelings for one person before, so I’m genu
    inley wondering if maybe it’s just me confusing platonic feelings for romantic agai
    n like I have a hundred billion times before (ie whenever I considered if I liked my
    best friend, which I did, and that was the only time I felt something akin to this be
    fore. as strange as it sounds. it’s just that it’s difficult for me to like somebody in s
    uch a way). So, let me explain: we clicked right away, as soon as we met one anot
    her. she comes off as a very genuine and caring person, and she’s so, so incredibly
    kind!! and hard-working! because of this, I often feel very comfortable talking with
    and being around her. but I get flustered a lot ??? especially when I feel like people
    are watching? Like, “oh no, what if they think I like her” sort of kind of thing. whic
    h, I don’t entirely mind in and of itself. I just dONT LIKE the age difference and it’s
    bothering me a lot.

I don’t even know if these are romantic feelings or not? They could just be strong
    platonic feelings? I don’t k n o w. It’s really bothering me more than it should and
    that’s why I decided to post here
Imagexx Imagexx Imagexx Image
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘;
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
███████████
hi! call me nuvola or momo ♥️
adult. libra. wildlife eco. she/her
my bees. vault. ruin

- -- ─────────────── -- -
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

I'm really stressed out by relationships. There are two people that I've really fallen in love with, I would say, and everything else was more of an infatuation. They're both special to me, but both of them have become really dark, negative, and just sort of...antisocial, really, and I feel like it's just because they think it's cool/they want to fit in with all the teen angst-stuff. But I digress, that's not really my point.

The problem is...I seriously think they might be dating. There are just things they've said or other people have said that make me think it's a good possibility.

So...I guess the two people I'm in love with are dating. Sure. Why not?

I'd really like to move on and get to know other people, but the thing is, I tried---my friend tried to set me up with one of his friends, and it made me super anxious and uncomfortable and it didn't go anywhere. The thought of being involved with anyone but those two is just too hard, because I feel like I can't trust anyone enough for that.

The thing is, though, I'm not opposed to a relationship. I'd like to find someone I like, who likes me. I'd like to really fall in love. I'm still young, but I really would like to make the most of this time in my life. I just can't. I seem to run into a serious block, because I can't trust the people around me. And the problem of my gender definitely doesn't help.

I don't know what to do. I feel so completely broken for some reason, because I should be over those two by now, and I'm not.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

so i was texting a popular girl (let's call her a, for privacy reasons) last night and she's like "who's your crush?"
she knew i had one btw
and i'm just thinking uh you're friends with the guy i like, i bet you like him too, i can't tell you
so i text my other friend (let's call her b, and she's close friends with a) and i'm like "a asked who i like, what do i say?"
and she's like "well you can't tell her you like c (let's call him that) because she likes him." woohoo i predicted the future
and so i reply "yeah ik but what do i say?"
so she says "just tell her 'someone out of school'"

so i text a back and i'm like "he's going to our school next year" (let's call him d)
and she's like "was he in your group for this (something we had to do)?"
if i said 'no', she'd think c, or b's boyfriend.
if i said 'yes', she'd think my friend (let's call him e)
so i said "idk"
and she's like "tell meeee"
and so i just say "i forgot his name"
and she's like "oh ok"
psssst i didnt
so she says ''when you remember, tell me ♥"
so i say "haha i will"

and um
nervES
now idk what to do bc she might find out eventually but she might not

and technically i didnt lie about the guy i like bc he is kinda cute and i wanna become friends with him so... (i'm talking about e btw lolol)

any tips for me? my friend said to try and focus on e since he's in my homeroom next year, but i want other ideas too

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IDroppedMyHotPocket » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Well, if you think she won't tell anyone then tell her. If you think she will tell, just tell her you rather not tell anyone. :)
THY ETERNAL S C O O P FISH
IDroppedMyHotPocket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friends dønt lie. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:38 pm

mike wheeler wrote:so i was texting a popular girl (let's call her a, for privacy reasons) last night and she's like "who's your crush?"
she knew i had one btw
and i'm just thinking uh you're friends with the guy i like, i bet you like him too, i can't tell you
so i text my other friend (let's call her b, and she's close friends with a) and i'm like "a asked who i like, what do i say?"
and she's like "well you can't tell her you like c (let's call him that) because she likes him." woohoo i predicted the future
and so i reply "yeah ik but what do i say?"
so she says "just tell her 'someone out of school'"

so i text a back and i'm like "he's going to our school next year" (let's call him d)
and she's like "was he in your group for this (something we had to do)?"
if i said 'no', she'd think c, or b's boyfriend.
if i said 'yes', she'd think my friend (let's call him e)
so i said "idk"
and she's like "tell meeee"
and so i just say "i forgot his name"
and she's like "oh ok"
psssst i didnt
so she says ''when you remember, tell me ♥"
so i say "haha i will"

and um
nervES
now idk what to do bc she might find out eventually but she might not

and technically i didnt lie about the guy i like bc he is kinda cute and i wanna become friends with him so... (i'm talking about e btw lolol)

any tips for me? my friend said to try and focus on e since he's in my homeroom next year, but i want other ideas too

personally, i think you should focus on e, just like your friend said. even if a seems like she wouldn’t tell, if she’s popular she could easily spread the secret. if you do trust her, however, you could tell her, but again i would reccomed not :)
good luck! i hope you and e become closer!
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxx

coding shop

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
friends dønt lie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boredom Queen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 pm

I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?
Just a writer
in desperate need of inspiration
and trying to actually
finish a book for once!

——————————————————-
Peter is my son.
I shall protect him at all costs.
He needs all the hugs.
Boredom Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Isotherapy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

My best friend and I are very affectionate, almost couple like according to a lot of people. But this story isn't about him, oh no. It's about his girlfriend. Now, I am very respectful and tend to tone down the way I speak and act towards male friend, but like every other female who thinks I'm competition, she has a burning hatred for me. How do I fix this?
Female • Gay • Artist
Isotherapy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiggy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Isotherapy wrote:My best friend and I are very affectionate, almost couple like according to a lot of people. But this story isn't about him, oh no. It's about his girlfriend. Now, I am very respectful and tend to tone down the way I speak and act towards male friend, but like every other female who thinks I'm competition, she has a burning hatred for me. How do I fix this?

well, i don't doubt that you're respectful. but even if you're like that, she is going to hear about what
everyone else says, that you and him are couple like. people will gossip. however, you're willing and want to stay out of trouble,
so i'd suggest, as difficult as it might be, to bring her aside and tell her that. unfortunately, some people let their jealousy rule them. remember that she's just insecure, but it gives her no right to hate you. all you can try to do is be the bigger person and try to explain to her your side.
crow ・ he/him ・ mlm/nblm
neurodivergent ・ adult
in love 💙

kiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EliTheDinoKid » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:42 pm

I.Am.Sad. wrote:I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?

Okay, I would go for the other guy, the one who is on your side. Doesn't seem like you have much of a chance with your "Crush". If he was nice until he rejected you, then he's not worth it. Not sure what your relationship is with the other guy, but he seems really nice. I'd pay more attention to him. And most importantly, don't let your "crush" get in your way of finding someone else. Just because one person doesn't like you, doesn't mean nobody else does.

Eli ▪ Leo

I'm just here to have a good time. I'm open for roleplays and junk. My PM's are open if ya wanna talk about anything. I also do some art things too so take a look at those if ya want.

EliTheDinoKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me