♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Ventru » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 am

kmvda wrote:man I'm so excited

I'm in a long distance relationship-- I've been this guy's boyfriend for officially one year.
January 11th, 2017, the day he confessed.
I'm so happy we reached one year, it feels so wonderful I'm smiling just writing this! We're a couple states apart in the US. We're only freshmen, so I feel that we're really lucky just to have been able to have such an amazing experience :'>
It's pretty much confirmed I'm meeting him for his birthday in mid February. We're nevermets, this will be the first time seeing him. I'm flying out with my mother.

If anyone has any serious questions about LDR, I can try to help answer, speaking from my personal experience! For anyone who is in a successful LDR ((and have met each other already)) I'd love to hear about your first meeting experiences and receive advice on that.

Good luck!! I'm happy for you. :)
My BF and I lived 3hrs apart and met on the internet. We're now almost 2,5 years together and have even lived together for a couple months while I was inbetween houses.
We were both very nervous before the first meeting, but once we met it was just natural (we had been talking everyday for months before, so we knew each other personally). If it's really meant to be, I'm sure it'll work out fine!
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikea Fork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 am

Last edited by Ikea Fork on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
currently playing on and off.
seeking UR bee
who dis: sonico
Ikea Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a r c » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 am

Diomedes wrote:

I'm in a long distance relationship-- I've been this guy's boyfriend for officially one year.
I'm so happy we reached one year, it feels so wonderful I'm smiling just writing this! We're a couple states apart in the US. We're only freshmen, so I feel that we're really lucky just to have been able to have such an amazing experience :'>
It's pretty much confirmed I'm meeting him for his birthday in mid February. We're nevermets, this will be the first time seeing him. I'm flying out with my mother.

If anyone has any serious questions about LDR, I can try to help answer, speaking from my personal experience! For anyone who is in a successful LDR ((and have met each other already)) I'd love to hear about your first meeting experiences and receive advice on that.

Good luck!! I'm happy for you. :)
My BF and I lived 3hrs apart and met on the internet. We're now almost 2,5 years together and have even lived together for a couple months while I was inbetween houses.
We were both very nervous before the first meeting, but once we met it was just natural (we had been talking everyday for months before, so we knew each other personally). If it's really meant to be, I'm sure it'll work out fine!

That's really awesome! Yea, I'm in Cali and he's in Texas so it's a bit a ways away, especially for how young we are. But likewise we talk every day, get in voice/video calls, know everything about each other. We're really nervous but excited, I think it might be awkward for him at first ((first relationship ever, he's doing wonderful.)) but I think we'll get comfortable after the anxiety settles down.
So far I feel really confident about it, but I am of course still super nervous. I have a feeling the worst of it will be the flying, the anticipation and anxiety x.x
m a r c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:25 am

WastedSpace wrote:
davenchurch wrote:So, err, there's this guy I like. He's in all of my classes, so that's pretty nice. We don't talk often, but when we do, it's awesome. We both know what to say, and when to say it. But, he seems much more intrested in another girl. What should I do?

What do you want to do?

I really do want to get closer to him... I'm unsure how though.
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixem » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:07 am

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏʀᴄʜᴀʀᴅ wrote:Ahh I’m so horrible with talking about my relationship issues..

My boyfriend goes overseas for work. He can go away for a few weeks, possibly a
month. I’ve had trust issues in the past, so I get extremely anxious within the time
he’s away. I probably overact and think of worst case scenarios about him cheating
on me, but I feel like it’s possible.

I’ve been meaning to bring this up with him for a while but I always get distracted
and talk of other things, he doesn’t look like the one to cheat, his behaviours never
change when he comes home either.

He shares all of his account details with me, I’m unsure why to be honest but he
doesn’t have any girls who talk to him and he’s made it clear in his bio’s he is taken
which honesty melts my heart ahh

Maybe I am overreacting? I just don’t want my heart broken :(

Update:

I discussed it with my boyfriend and he reassured me there’s nothing to worry
about! I trust his word and will have to push the cheating thought aside, since
I know he’s not like that.

Thank you for all your support and kind words <3
Vixem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikea Fork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 am

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏʀᴄʜᴀʀᴅ wrote:
Update:

I discussed it with my boyfriend and he reassured me there’s nothing to worry
about! I trust his word and will have to push the cheating thought aside, since
I know he’s not like that.

Thank you for all your support and kind words <3

That's great to hear! Really hope everything works out <3
currently playing on and off.
seeking UR bee
who dis: sonico
Ikea Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Ooh that's exciting! Good luck and best wishes ^w^ I can't offer advice but like... I'm also in a long distance relationship except we live in different countries. And I'm too shy to ask my parents if I could visit there sometime haha (I'll have to get money for plane tickets though...). But I guess one day! Anyway though, I hope all goes well for you :3

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴏʀᴄʜᴀʀᴅ wrote:Ahh I’m so horrible with talking about my relationship issues..

My boyfriend goes overseas for work. He can go away for a few weeks, possibly a
month. I’ve had trust issues in the past, so I get extremely anxious within the time
he’s away. I probably overact and think of worst case scenarios about him cheating
on me, but I feel like it’s possible.

I’ve been meaning to bring this up with him for a while but I always get distracted
and talk of other things, he doesn’t look like the one to cheat, his behaviours never
change when he comes home either.

He shares all of his account details with me, I’m unsure why to be honest but he
doesn’t have any girls who talk to him and he’s made it clear in his bio’s he is taken
which honesty melts my heart ahh

Maybe I am overreacting? I just don’t want my heart broken :(

This sort of distrust/paranoia usually points to either (or possibly both):
- A fundamental problem in the relationship that was never properly solved so that all involved parties can trust each other that should be honestly talked about between the people in the relationship
- A personal issue regarding distrust/paranoia that would probably be beneficial to talk with a professional about so that the negative feelings can be coped with in a more healthy manner
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Why can't he see how much I love him? I just want him to stay but nothing I say is convincing him to stay

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiegirll » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey! I've had a crush on this one guy for awhile now and I would really like to get to know him a little better to at least get in the friend zone but the problems are, Me and him have never talked... We've made eye contact several times but then I always walk away because I don't want to make it obvious that I like him, secondly, He's a grade ahead of me and we only have two classes together where it's impossible to be partners. I understand by now that I should try to talk to him but he moves on pretty quickly and I can never get up enough courage to talk to him anyway. It's confusing situation but I at least want to get to know him and how to start a good conversation without it being awkward...
Hey! You can call me River or Wolfie!

Feel free to trade or pm anytime!!

ps. i need to redo my signature so just ignore it. I'm too lazy to do it rn lol
Wolfiegirll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me