♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:09 pm

I have a huge problem.

Four months ago I had a short flight with an old flame of mine. I distinctly remember him being completely intoxicated, and him saying that he wanted me to tell absolutely nobody about our encounter. I said "alright" because I thought he was embarrassed or something.

On instagram a couple weeks ago he posted a few photos of him and a girl and captioned it "7 months of torture <3" (also Christmas Things I Love as the location tag). Aaaaand it's leading me to believe that he cheated on her with me.

I'm not sure if I should (discreetly) confront him about it? I don't wanna start up drama, but I feel like the girl should know what happened. After all, this is not the first time he's cheated on someone.

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm

peachy.. wrote:
I have a huge problem.

Four months ago I had a short flight with an old flame of mine. I distinctly remember him being completely intoxicated, and him saying that he wanted me to tell absolutely nobody about our encounter. I said "alright" because I thought he was embarrassed or something.

On instagram a couple weeks ago he posted a few photos of him and a girl and captioned it "7 months of torture <3" (also Christmas Things I Love as the location tag). Aaaaand it's leading me to believe that he cheated on her with me.

I'm not sure if I should (discreetly) confront him about it? I don't wanna start up drama, but I feel like the girl should know what happened. After all, this is not the first time he's cheated on someone.

Honestly, I don't know about confronting him because he clearly knows what he's doing is wrong and he shouldn't be doing it, so that's just likely to end in a fight. However, I do think it's fair if you can contact the girl and let her know your suspicions and that you're sorry and wouldn't have done it if you knew, but thought she deserved to know. Hopefully she will rightfully place blame with the boyfriend who was in the know and can make a decision of what to do after that.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. You deserve better. You deserve better than some guy who uses who to cheat. You deserve better than some guy who is embarrassed to be with you. You deserve better than some guy who just uses you.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:28 pm

peachy.. wrote:
I have a huge problem.

Save any proof you might have of him cheating, then send it to his girlfriend. She'd want to know, I'm sure.
Remember, you are not the cause of this drama. He was when he cheated.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm

Diomedes wrote:
peachy.. wrote:
I have a huge problem.

Save any proof you might have of him cheating, then send it to his girlfriend. She'd want to know, I'm sure.

I would definitely tell her, even if there’s no proof. If my boyfriend ever cheated on me I would want to know because that relationship is toxic and I’m sure she didn’t deserve it. And if they decide to start drama just try your best to ignore it and let it be their problem not yours (:
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:04 am

Diomedes wrote:
peachy.. wrote:
I have a huge problem.

She absolutely deserves to know. He will most honestly deny every corner of it so you'll have to approach her with proof.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 am

Okay guys I have a quick question. So this guy I’ve been talking to for a bit over the break is really confusing me. It’s the same guy from my last post as well. So my situation is that I can’t tell if he’s genuinely interested in me or not?

I mean he initiates conversations sometimes, and tends to carry them on a lot as well. He’s nice, but at the same time he calls me idiot and stuff whenever I goof up lmao. ( I should probably also add that he has a very sarcastic and weird humour)

So anyways, i find that he takes forever to reply to my snaps/messages? Like they’re usually 20-30 minutes apart from each other. It takes him a long time to actually open them and it kind of annoys me. And this doesn’t happen every now and then, it’s every single time. Not to mention there have been times where he leaves me on read? I’ve never been one to really care about that in all honesty But with him it just irks me so much because I️ want to continue our conversations. I can’t tell if he’s trying to put on the whole ‘I’m cool’ kind of thing and is purposely doing this? If you want an idea of what he’s like you can check out my last post!
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friends dønt lie. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am

niykee wrote:
        Okay guys I have a quick question. So this guy I’ve been talking to for a bit over the break is really confusing me. It’s the same guy from my last post as well. So my situation is that I can’t tell if he’s genuinely interested in me or not?

I mean he initiates conversations sometimes, and tends to carry them on a lot as well. He’s nice, but at the same time he calls me idiot and stuff whenever I goof up lmao. ( I should probably also add that he has a very sarcastic and weird humour)

So anyways, i find that he takes forever to reply to my snaps/messages? Like they’re usually 20-30 minutes apart from each other. It takes him a long time to actually open them and it kind of annoys me. And this doesn’t happen every now and then, it’s every single time. Not to mention there have been times where he leaves me on read? I’ve never been one to really care about that in all honesty But with him it just irks me so much because I️ want to continue our conversations. I can’t tell if he’s trying to put on the whole ‘I’m cool’ kind of thing and is purposely doing this? If you want an idea of what he’s like you can check out my last post!

i’ve kind of had the same problem! does he respond with longer messages, or an apology as to why he didn’t respond earlier, or does he reply with something simple like “k”? if he’s constantly leaving you on read but still loves to talk to you, it’s pretty hard to tell whether he’s interested in you or not haha :)
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxx

coding shop

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
friends dønt lie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 am

friends dønt lie. wrote:
niykee wrote:

i’ve kind of had the same problem! does he respond with longer messages, or an apology as to why he didn’t respond earlier, or does he reply with something simple like “k”? if he’s constantly leaving you on read but still loves to talk to you, it’s pretty hard to tell whether he’s interested in you or not haha :)

He’s never sent me one word replies, he tends to add a bit more. He’s never ‘k’ed me before either (thank god hah)

It’s just really weird to me because we talk for hours on end, like our conversations last 5 hours at least, I️m just so confused because he will just randomly leave me on read? And it’s like why??? I️ talked to my friend about it before and she said that it seems like he’s just trying to be cool? Idk, I️m so confused and it’s starting to really frustrate me:(
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 pm

niykee wrote:

I mean...is it possible that he just gets busy? Or distracted? Or doesn't want to talk anymore? It doesn't have to be a negative reflection on you or his feelings towards you. My boyfriend of over three years takes forever to respond or leaves me on read sometimes when he gets busy.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Okay, so um, last year, I spent a lot of time with this guy. He wasn't a perfect guy since he made one or two 'dumb' remarks to me, but he was sweet. I guess I was in 'love' with this guy since I would forget about his remarks, even though it would hurt a little, sometimes. This guy would flirt with me all the time, compliment me, say things like 'you're so cute,' we would be really close with each other all the time. No, we weren't dating, but I loved that closeness. Now a year has passed, he goes on my bus and we don't talk to each other anymore. All we do is exchange glances and smile at each other. He would give me this goofy smile and I would just stare at him, thinking 'Hah, this loser.' But I would try to strike conversations with him, but it would end in awkward silence. He wouldn't ask how I was doing, etc. so after a while, I gave up. I figured, since he doesn't seem interested in talking to me anymore, I'll just leave him alone. We're done. The truth is, I don't necessarily want it to be over. I miss being close with him and I want to talk to him. I'm trying so hard to not think about him but it's so hard. I really loved him. I'd really like some advice on how I can get over this guy? It's so hard.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me