♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

-clip-

Postby itsaGrace » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 pm

-clip-
Last edited by itsaGrace on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` trade forum ` auction ` female ` UK ` adult `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. it’s better to burn out, than fade away ❞
x
x

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
itsaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby vash ♡ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:18 am

so i guess this pertains to my boyfriend because this convo wouldnt have happened without his presence but i figured y'all wanted something to laugh about!!

i was running on like 2 hrs of sleep (7 am-9:15 am) and it was 3 am the following day and my bf had wanted me to face time him prior to this while he cut his hair and i prepped myself for being up for several more hours so. at that point i was just gone. no caffeine at all bc i have adhd and it would make me Die Immediately

i dont remember a lot of the conversation but the few things i do remember or he told me his highlights:

- there was one point he told me to love myself and go to bed, and i didnt comprehend that i dont think so i said "who is she" akskkf

- i had seen a tweet about a plane disappearing in malaysia and an SOS signal sent out about evacuating bc "they werent human" and i started crying and asked j if aliens could get on the 2nd floor of my apartment and he saw how distraught i was and just said "yeah but they cant work doors so ur ok"

- i angled the phone weird and said i looked like mr blobby. the blobfish and he greeted me this morning with a text that said "good morning mr blobby" and it took me a solid 5 minutes of looking at it to remember

- he told me that i told him i got hired by the krusty krab for advertisement. im so pressed for a job yall.....

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:44 am

smaller giant wrote:
so i guess this pertains to my boyfriend because this convo wouldnt have happened without his presence but i figured y'all wanted something to laugh about!!

i was running on like 2 hrs of sleep (7 am-9:15 am) and it was 3 am the following day and my bf had wanted me to face time him prior to this while he cut his hair and i prepped myself for being up for several more hours so. at that point i was just gone. no caffeine at all bc i have adhd and it would make me Die Immediately

i dont remember a lot of the conversation but the few things i do remember or he told me his highlights:

- there was one point he told me to love myself and go to bed, and i didnt comprehend that i dont think so i said "who is she" akskkf

- i had seen a tweet about a plane disappearing in malaysia and an SOS signal sent out about evacuating bc "they werent human" and i started crying and asked j if aliens could get on the 2nd floor of my apartment and he saw how distraught i was and just said "yeah but they cant work doors so ur ok"

- i angled the phone weird and said i looked like mr blobby. the blobfish and he greeted me this morning with a text that said "good morning mr blobby" and it took me a solid 5 minutes of looking at it to remember

- he told me that i told him i got hired by the krusty krab for advertisement. im so pressed for a job yall.....

I. Am. Dead.
xDDDD

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:48 pm

ok, this is super embarrassing because i literally should know how to do this already, given that i have been in several relationships... but i'm totally at a loss for what to do here, so i figured i'd seek out a bit of advice!

there's this girl i like a whole bunch, and i have a fair amount of certainty that she likes me too? apparently we've been flirting, which... i kind of only sooooorta knew was flirting, but apparently all our friends can tell that's what it was and i'm just... kind of incompetent. the trouble here is that i feel like my own insecurities would be a detriment to any relationship we might have, and i don't know what to do with that. we've known each other for several months, which is about as long as i knew my last girlfriend of three years before we started dating, so i feel like we have a solid basis of friendship here already. the trouble is that my last relationship ended somewhat recently, and it left me with a lot of insecurities about myself, my personality, my appearance, my sexuality... and i don't want to overwhelm any potential new partners with these fears and anxieties.

so, what i'm getting at here is this: if i do ask her out, and assuming she does say yes, should i express that i do have these insecurities before we get too far into the relationship? or should i see how our relationship fares as a romantic one before mentioning that, 'hey, i'm ACTUALLY terrified that if you look at me too closely you'll want to break up!!' i don't know what the safest option here is, and i'd really like a few more opinions than just my friends saying 'DO IT' because they want me to be happy, LMAO. thanks in advance for any advice i might get!!
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovclub » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:51 pm

idk what to do, me and this adorable as hecc guy like eachother but i'm unsure to date him. hes in the sporting academy at my school, he has a longer buzzcut, tanned skin and clear skin with baby blue eyes. he always greets me in a cheery mood and says things like 'hey christie hows your day been!' and always seems happy to talk to me. he saw me today for the first time in like a week and he was really happy, his friend joined in and goes 'remember when you asked for advice how to talk to christie because you like her?' then his face went red and he stormed away out of embarrassment. idk hes so cute and idk what to do!
┌───────────────────┐
hi i'm christie! ♡
i'm an animator and cuphead addict!
i do have an art shop however it's
currently closed due to heaps of
commissions, sorry!
i'm a heteroflexible c:
i prefer she/her pronouns please!

└───────────────────┘
my book❤ i love you!❤ art shop❤
lovclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:55 pm

lovclub wrote:
idk what to do, me and this adorable as hecc guy like eachother but i'm unsure to date him. hes in the sporting academy at my school, he has a longer buzzcut, tanned skin and clear skin with baby blue eyes. he always greets me in a cheery mood and says things like 'hey christie hows your day been!' and always seems happy to talk to me. he saw me today for the first time in like a week and he was really happy, his friend joined in and goes 'remember when you asked for advice how to talk to christie because you like her?' then his face went red and he stormed away out of embarrassment. idk hes so cute and idk what to do!

well, the best thing to do is to talk to him! Let him know how you feel about him, and that he shouldn't be afraid to share his emotions with you. he seems like a pretty sweet guy from what i'm hearing!
hope my advise helped you love xx
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 pm

deku! wrote:
    ok, this is super embarrassing because i literally should know how to do this already, given that i have been in several relationships... but i'm totally at a loss for what to do here, so i figured i'd seek out a bit of advice!

there's this girl i like a whole bunch, and i have a fair amount of certainty that she likes me too? apparently we've been flirting, which... i kind of only sooooorta knew was flirting, but apparently all our friends can tell that's what it was and i'm just... kind of incompetent. the trouble here is that i feel like my own insecurities would be a detriment to any relationship we might have, and i don't know what to do with that. we've known each other for several months, which is about as long as i knew my last girlfriend of three years before we started dating, so i feel like we have a solid basis of friendship here already. the trouble is that my last relationship ended somewhat recently, and it left me with a lot of insecurities about myself, my personality, my appearance, my sexuality... and i don't want to overwhelm any potential new partners with these fears and anxieties.

so, what i'm getting at here is this: if i do ask her out, and assuming she does say yes, should i express that i do have these insecurities before we get too far into the relationship? or should i see how our relationship fares as a romantic one before mentioning that, 'hey, i'm ACTUALLY terrified that if you look at me too closely you'll want to break up!!' i don't know what the safest option here is, and i'd really like a few more opinions than just my friends saying 'DO IT' because they want me to be happy, LMAO. thanks in advance for any advice i might get!!

If someone just told me they liked me and wanted to try dating, then followed it up with "but I'm just getting out of a relationship that left me really insecure and anxious about myself and I've got a lot of fears about this relationship" I'd feel like they were not really ready to be in a relationship again and were trying to scare me off instead of being honest to themselves about how they felt and just telling me no, they need time. I'd definitely worry I was just a rebound.

Like, no, you shouldn't just completely hide your feelings, but do keep in mind that neither your partner nor your friends are your therapist. It's reasonable to vent to these people, it's reasonable to need support from them, it's reasonable to be vulnerable with them, but they aren't just there to work through your issues for you. It's okay to ask for validation and need to hear from a partner that they like you for who you are, but you can't be hanging on them the entire time expecting them to always be validating you without both returning the support and working on your insecurities so that you can stand on your own sometimes.

Basically what I'm getting at is... do you feel ready for a new relationship? I think it's great you're very aware of your feelings right now (and terribly sorry that you've been left feeling this way), and of course you don't have to be in perfect mental health to be in a relationship, but I would ask yourself if you're ready to be in a new relationship yet. If you are, great! Go for it. Take it slow. Treat this girl with respect. If not, that's fine! Take the time you need.

Either way, good luck. =)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Righto.. so where do I start..
I've had a crush on this guy for a year now, and if i don't say myself, he's probably the hottest guy i've met personally. It's not his attractiveness that attracts me, (well I mean, it does, but that's not my only reason XD) but it's also his personality. now ik this may come out a little cheesy, but he's actually such a sweet guy, and as handsome as hell. anyways, let's get into the story! SO, pretty much all of my friends know about my crush on him, including some of his friends. The other day I got dared to hug him, ( Yeah, before ya say, ik that was a bit childish to get so excited about a hug lmao! ) and ofc i did! At first I was worried to do it, cause i believed he didn't like me since his friend always tells me that he doesn't like me, and that he never will.. yeah ik, RUDE! Anyways, I thought he wouldn't hug me back, and i'd be there hugging him and him not hugging me back. Lucky enough, he did, and if i must say, it was the best hug ive had XD it was also one of the most awkward hugs i've ever had as well.. i was talking to him on snapchat, about how awkward it was.. and he replied with saying, "Well, maybe next time we'll make it less awkward". NEXT TIME?? THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT TIME?? Righto, so there me story.. pointless story.. Please reply, and maybe give me some help? advice? <3
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovclub » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:43 pm

NeverLand. wrote:
lovclub wrote:

well, the best thing to do is to talk to him! Let him know how you feel about him, and that he shouldn't be afraid to share his emotions with you. he seems like a pretty sweet guy from what i'm hearing!

thank you lovely! xxx
┌───────────────────┐
hi i'm christie! ♡
i'm an animator and cuphead addict!
i do have an art shop however it's
currently closed due to heaps of
commissions, sorry!
i'm a heteroflexible c:
i prefer she/her pronouns please!

└───────────────────┘
my book❤ i love you!❤ art shop❤
lovclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 pm

lovclub wrote:
NeverLand. wrote:
lovclub wrote:

thank you lovely! xxx

np!
♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥