♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby 6sammie6 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:57 pm

so I've given up on Abby since it's pretty clear she doesn't like me

but there's this other girl in my japanese class, i'll call her amy
she's nice and pretty and she seems to enjoy my company and i invited her to watch a movie with me before thanksgiving break and it was a good totally non romantic time, but i don't know if she'd be interested in something more
and there's this dance at my school on the 8th, and i'm not even sure if people who go to other schools are allowed to attend (i just asked hopefully they reply soon) and i would like to ask her to go with me but i don't know if she'll think it's like. romantic. idk. what to do.
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Jade~Fox wrote:Ok, so I met my crush at summer camp and now I go to his school. My friend told him when he was in front of us in the lunch line and I was RIGHT THERE. And now he won't talk to me. It is really awkward when we pass each other in the hall or at PE (We have the same period PE)...Help???

That sucks. =( I wouldn't try to force things right now, though. Keep it low-key and casual. Say hi when you pass by him, but don't go seeking him out or trying to start a conversation with him. For whatever reason, he doesn't want to engage with you, so save yourself the heartbreak and let him work through his issues on his own. *offers hugs*

kiffell wrote:having a crush on your best friend is hard,,,
i already tried confessing to her (calling her J), but i dont think she got the message
and its really hard to talk to her because the only hours we have together are Science and Orchestra, besides lunch
which she is always hanging out with her other "friends" in the morning and lunch, and they are also in orchestra
so that leaves science, which i sit in the back and she is in the front, so no way there
its getting harder, because one of those "friends" (calling her D) is really rude and she lies, and said some really bad things about my other friend who just moved to a different state. J doesn't like D, because of this, but she can't find anyway to like not be friends with D anymore. Its really hard, and J makes me so happy, but when i cant talk to her im just always depressed..

Ask for her number/email/discord/snapchat/whatevs so you don't have to depend on school to talk to her?

6sammie6 wrote:so I've given up on Abby since it's pretty clear she doesn't like me

but there's this other girl in my japanese class, i'll call her amy
she's nice and pretty and she seems to enjoy my company and i invited her to watch a movie with me before thanksgiving break and it was a good totally non romantic time, but i don't know if she'd be interested in something more
and there's this dance at my school on the 8th, and i'm not even sure if people who go to other schools are allowed to attend (i just asked hopefully they reply soon) and i would like to ask her to go with me but i don't know if she'll think it's like. romantic. idk. what to do.

Invite a small group of friends (if you can do a get together before so she can meet people, that's be cool) so there's not too much pressure? I know everyone's always "aaaah romantic dates dances it's the only way to do it" but honestly, dances are way more fun with a group of friends, anyway. Or skip the dance and you two can hang out that night and just have fun doing something else.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 am

she said she'd have to look at her schedule first but it sounded like a probably yes so i'm happy
it's from 8 to 11 but i probably won't want to stay the whole time
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 am

I still have a crush on the cashier girl in the specific clothing store, How to ask for her number?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 am

Hey hey hey...
SO I don't have a crush on anyone and I'm not in a relationship
Why am I here you ask?
Because I WANT to
I've been in one relationship and I got over the breakup a while ago
But now I miss it...
Texting all day, hugs, kisses, knowing you mean something to someone, that fuzzy feeling when the phone rings, four hour phone calls.... I MISS IT

but I don't know how to find someone
I'm a socially anxious lesbian girl in a small town in Georgia
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazing » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:09 am

WalkingContradiction wrote:Hey hey hey...
SO I don't have a crush on anyone and I'm not in a relationship
Why am I here you ask?
Because I WANT to
I've been in one relationship and I got over the breakup a while ago
But now I miss it...
Texting all day, hugs, kisses, knowing you mean something to someone, that fuzzy feeling when the phone rings, four hour phone calls.... I MISS IT

but I don't know how to find someone
I'm a socially anxious lesbian girl in a small town in Georgia
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

GO ON THE ADVENTURE AND SEARCH BABE XD

Okay no, not the greatest idea to just use the internet for that...

But go into the fandoms you love and there will be people just like you!! (online relationships are cool tbh)
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Stargazing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:21 am

i need help,,,

okay so like i cant talk to my crush right now or anything, theyre on a different site.
i only know them online.
i became so close to admitting my feelings but it seemed like he was dating someone, so i backed out,,,
i love them a lot.
just the other day he sent something to me... 9 paragraphs of why he thinks his life sucked...
i almost started crying while reading it. i love him so much, i dont want to loose him.
i guess im just scared ill be rejected when i admit. i said that when i admit my feelings to my crush that ill quit that app. highly unlikely i might just move accounts. so far im gonna quit, im not convinced to stay if im rejected.
basically can i just have some comfort or something please...?
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazing » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 am

wolfie~ wrote:i need help,,,

okay so like i cant talk to my crush right now or anything, theyre on a different site.
i only know them online.
i became so close to admitting my feelings but it seemed like he was dating someone, so i backed out,,,
i love them a lot.
just the other day he sent something to me... 9 paragraphs of why he thinks his life sucked...
i almost started crying while reading it. i love him so much, i dont want to loose him.
i guess im just scared ill be rejected when i admit. i said that when i admit my feelings to my crush that ill quit that app. highly unlikely i might just move accounts. so far im gonna quit, im not convinced to stay if im rejected.
basically can i just have some comfort or something please...?

Darling, you've got this! Moving accounts isn't so bad then, it's a 50/50 chance he may reject you or not, but go with your heart and mind! It wouldn't be the end of the world if he says no! You'll be alright <3
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Stargazing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:15 am

leopardess 12 wrote:I still have a crush on the cashier girl in the specific clothing store, How to ask for her number?

Walk up to the counter, buy something, and compliment her! Start some friendly conversation, and if you think it's going well, subtly hand her a slip of paper with your name and number on it.

You could, of course, straightup ask for it after you've talked to her for a while.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .inactive. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am

There's this guy in my English class that I have a crush on. We talk sometimes, but not a lot because we don't really get any chances to. He used to sit next to me but the class seating arrangement changed, and he also sits at my lunch table sometimes because he likes talking to my friend (they used to date, but they're just friends now) but like I said, I don't get many chances to talk to him. But usually when we talk, he starts the conversation with me, and I've been wondering if he could like me back for awhile now.

He's a nice guy and pretty talkative so I think he just talks to a lot of people, but one time he had a bunch of Hershey Kisses and he only gave one to me and another of his friends. Then when we go to the library as a class, he sat next to me the past two times despite the whole row of chairs being empty, and if he had chosen another spot he could've sat next to his friend instead. There's a few other little things that make me wonder about it too, like this one time I was laughing at something he did and when he noticed he looked at me and did it again, like he was pleased about it. I think maybe those things could just be because he wants to be my friend, but then I also can't help but think about the possibility that he likes me as well. Thoughts on this?
.inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me