♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby tenturo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 am

Cappuchino wrote:okokokok
I have this major crush on my best friend, and I don't know if that's good or bad
She says shes pansexual but I don't want to make any moves until shes sure. She's been my friend since 1st grade and i honestly don't know what to do since I don't want to ruin this relationship with her. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I'd say be careful. I was in the same exact boat - I'm Bisexual, and my best friend came out as Pansexual a while ago, and I already knew I'd developed feelings for her, but I told her and she told me she doesn't have feelings the same way, yet everyday is all over me and telling me when she ends up being completely gay, she's coming for me ?¿
idk im not saying it'll happen to you, but at the same time, our friendship wasn't compromised in the slightest and im super happy about that <3

~•~•<>•~•~

alrighty sO buckle up kiddos
so that same girl i mentioned just now invited me to go to winter formal with her (as friends. she invited my twin too, the other piece to our unholy trinity) sooo i was getting dress colour suggestions from people i've known a long time, one of which is one of my best friends and ex-boyfriends whom i've reaaalllyyy reconnected with lately. I mentioned i was going and wasnt sure what colour dress to look for so he offered some suggestions and said he wished he could go to winter formal. I asked him why he couldnt, and he said he had nobody to go with. I replied "go with me lmao" with a few laughing emojis because in all honesty i'd love to go with him but didnt want to make it really obvious ?¿
but he said
"lol maybe i will,"
and i just o.o was so surprised. so i actually bought my dress today which is just gorgeous i swear (i only spent $5 on it and its usually $200) and so i showed him and he was so shocked and i just ?¿!¡ i want him to go but idk if i want to bc i dont want to ditch the girl who invited me , even though she knows i had (still kind of have) feelings for her ¿ im not too sure what to do.

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm

So I started school last week, and I already like a guy on my bus. But I know from experience that I shouldn't just sit around and do nothing, or like anyone at all because nothing ever happens. So I asked my cousin for advice to get a new boyfriend and she told me to "put myself out there more". But I have no idea what this means or how to do it.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:28 pm

I literally haven't been on this site in ages and I decided to break my hiatus because a) my friends are the absolute worst when it comes to actually helping me with this kind of stuff and b) I need some advice!!

so let me begin with my issue; back in April I started working at this little construction store in the city. I got a job there because my sister was an employee at this store for around 4 years, and when she put in a good word for me, they decided to give me a cashier position. so blah blah I started working at this store and I noticed that a lot of the boys that work on the floor are actually from my high school, and most of them are in my grade. theres this one guy named C that kind of knew who I was before I started working at this store, so he approached me my first day and we quickly became friends. Of course, things happened and I soon developed a big old crush on the kid, but me being a freaking coward, I never did anything about it and managed to convince myself that he didn't like me back. low and behold, about 2 months into working at this store, he comes in one day with the news that he got a girlfriend.

I was like 'well dang, of course he did' and since that day I managed to convince myself to bury my feelings for him, because theres no way in hell I'm gonna get in between his relationship. fast forward to last week when I go to hang out with my friend, and it was abut 8pm when we got a call and this guy was like 'hey, come hang out with me and some of my buds down at the beach'. my friend and I were like hell yeah, lets go. so we went, and who do I see upon arriving there? sitting on a bench looking hot as hell? the guy from my work, C. he greets me and we start talking, and idk as the night went on I noticed that I started to flirt with him. I didn't think anything of it at first because in my head I was like 'its one sided' but then my friend yanked me off to the side and was like 'listen here you oblivious butt, you guys are mad flirting with each other and its kind of grossing me out' of course she was kidding because she always talks about how great we would be together, but I kind of just froze and stared at my friend like 'oh damn'

at first I was like 'no no you're just saying that'

and then she was like 'um no I'm not? ask anyone, they would agree with me'

so thats when I stopped flirting with the kid and just decided to chill. even though I'm happy he was flirting back, In my head I was like 'you have a girlfriend and I'm not screwing around with that'

fast forward to the end of the night when I'm sitting in the back of my friends car, and he's suddenly like 'yeah dude, just gonna let you know but C used to have the fattest crush on you before he started dating his girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure he still does'

I kind of played it off like he was kidding, but he was like 'no seriously, he told me to my face'

I of course brought up the fact C has a girlfriend, but my friend (who's one of c's best buds) immediately informed me that their relationship is like a grade 5 relationship - they don't talk very much, they barely hang out, they're kind of weird around each other, and that he's pretty sure they're just dating for the title (if that makes sense?) I didn't know what to make of this so I just awkwardly nodded my head and let the conversation drift else where. now, whenever we work together I notice that C does in fact flirt like crazyyyyy, and I can't help but feel bad for a) liking it and b) wanting to flirt back. he's apparently in a grade 5 relationship and I can't help but wonder why he's still in it if its supposedly that bad/awkward???? I dunno I really like the kid, and I don't plan on trying to break anyone up (because thats shallow and I'm not about that life) so I don't know what to do): lbhhbhah ughhhh, advice would be greatly appreciated!!
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Harry Hook wrote:So I started school last week, and I already like a guy on my bus. But I know from experience that I shouldn't just sit around and do nothing, or like anyone at all because nothing ever happens. So I asked my cousin for advice to get a new boyfriend and she told me to "put myself out there more". But I have no idea what this means or how to do it.

Talk to people. Say hi to them. Introduce yourself. Make small talk. Be friendly and smile and wave at people, which is more inviting to make conversation with you.

niykee wrote:
        I of course brought up the fact C has a girlfriend, but my friend (who's one of c's best buds) immediately informed me that their relationship is like a grade 5 relationship - they don't talk very much, they barely hang out, they're kind of weird around each other, and that he's pretty sure they're just dating for the title (if that makes sense?) I didn't know what to make of this so I just awkwardly nodded my head and let the conversation drift else where. now, whenever we work together I notice that C does in fact flirt like crazyyyyy, and I can't help but feel bad for a) liking it and b) wanting to flirt back. he's apparently in a grade 5 relationship and I can't help but wonder why he's still in it if its supposedly that bad/awkward???? I dunno I really like the kid, and I don't plan on trying to break anyone up (because thats shallow and I'm not about that life) so I don't know what to do): lbhhbhah ughhhh, advice would be greatly appreciated!!

I don't think there really is much for you to do until/if he breaks up with his girlfriend.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kwallyy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:45 am

helphelphlphelphelp!

I'm in love with a new kid at our school, I don't have the courage to talk to him irl but I talk to him over Snapchat so I did just that and he takes forever to respond and he talks to two other girls and I think he has a crush on them... They're so clingy and will never leave him alone... How do I get in the picture and have him love me...? <3
kwallyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:57 am

this isn't really an advice post, im just gushing hahaha
but holy crap i love my partner so much!! weve been dating for five months I think and they told me they loved me three weeks ago and i am just so happy. they are so important to me and even though i had to move back home after college, we've been talking a lot and they've helped me through a lot of things. i just love them so so much and at first i wasnt sure about this working but now i am it it 100%
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:34 am

I personally thought I would only post here to help people out, thought now I have my own issue. ;c

Alright so here is what is currently going on in my crazy life.

So, I have the BIGGEST crush on one of my best guy friends, I mean he is friends with everyone, but I connected with him the first year we meet and I only figured out that I had feelings for him at the end of last year. Thought he was dating someone at the current time, plus I really didn't want to mess up my great friendship. When school ended, not seeing him almost everyday helped me get over him A LOT. Now, it's a new year, new kids, old friends, crazy things happening. Thought about two or so weeks after school started back(I start back on the 10th of August), I started to get a feeling that I had a crush on him ago. I mean I only have three classes with him, thought I see him in the Halls, Lunch, and one other time that isn't a class. Plus I know all of his 8 classes, since he can't remember them, but I'm very socially awkward when it comes to talking to someone I like, thought since he is also my friend, even worse.

Another issue is that he is friends and is surrounded by what we call Preps. He is one, thought he is the only fun and cute one. Plus he gets along with my friends and nobody really talks bad about him, he is just so likable!!!! Then some of my closer friends, who are the best people in the world might I say, figured out that I like him. All of them ship us, thought he doesn't know I like him, thought I currently have two people trying to get me with him. Which, yes, I have told them to stop, one thing to know about us, we are EXTREMELY stubborn. I haven't really cared, thought I acted up once in my health class and it was when one of them figured out I like him and she has most of his classes with him, plus she is one of the two trying to get me with him. The other issue is that he fell HARD for his last girlfriend, who just used him. I know the girl, I have dealt with her for more than 10 years. Everyone hates her, thought pretends to be friends with her, because she has so many ways to blackmail people. Plus since I have gone to school with her all my life I have learned a few things about the girl, whoever I like, she has dated or started dating after I told her. Another issue. Thank god I never talk to her anymore.

Still that's one of his issues, he can't really tell who she really was, didn't know what she did to people, and hasn't seen what bad things she has down. Still when I acted out in are Health class he told my friend that 'He hoped it was a good reaction'. So, personally I don't know what he meant by that, but I flipped out about it. Plus I like that annoying child that always has to fix things as well, so for the past few days I have been having to fix this chain, was his grandfather's, that he is wearing, because it is off, which bothers me, thought he totally fine with me messing with it, which personally surprises me at times. Another thing about him is that he is a HUGE athlete. I mean he was a wrestler, if he wanted could play Football, and he is currently a Baseball Player. Another reason I like him, still it's mostly his personality, because we are so much alike and we are clueless about it.

I know this turned out to be huge and just all over the place, but I need some opinions or help...
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 am

I am in an uncomfortable situation.
I like this guy, and I think he likes me back. He tries to impress me and looks at me constantly- but I'm bad with first impressions and I am also very quiet. His friends tried to shove him into me which they thought I didn't notice but I did... and there are other signs as well. We aren't, however, intellectually compatible. And I like, can't talk to him. Like i just can't, and he can't talk to me either. Does anyone know how I can be able to speak to him???
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:24 pm

kwallyy wrote:helphelphlphelphelp!

I'm in love with a new kid at our school, I don't have the courage to talk to him irl but I talk to him over Snapchat so I did just that and he takes forever to respond and he talks to two other girls and I think he has a crush on them... They're so clingy and will never leave him alone... How do I get in the picture and have him love me...? <3

You can't make someone love you, but if you want to get his attention more, you need to suck it up and work up the courage to say hi to him irl. Get to know him. But just realize you can't control someone's feelings.

Wolfiedog3 wrote:
-snip-

I know this turned out to be huge and just all over the place, but I need some opinions or help...

You asked for help, but I really have no idea on what. How to get over him/ignore your crush? How to ask him out? I have no idea where you're head's at, and you're the only one who can make that decision.

Alphy wrote:I am in an uncomfortable situation.
I like this guy, and I think he likes me back. He tries to impress me and looks at me constantly- but I'm bad with first impressions and I am also very quiet. His friends tried to shove him into me which they thought I didn't notice but I did... and there are other signs as well. We aren't, however, intellectually compatible. And I like, can't talk to him. Like i just can't, and he can't talk to me either. Does anyone know how I can be able to speak to him???

There's no easy way to force yourself outside of your box of comfort. You just have to sit down and decide that talking to him is more important than staying quiet, then just open your mouth and talk. Small talk, a class, homework, music you like, a show you watch - anything just to get the ball rolling.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velasco » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 pm

huh, so i'm not sure how to word this.

this girl, we'll just call her k, and i are "talking" i'd suppose? i've liked her since, eh, maybe mid-last school year since i first started getting close to her, and apparently same goes for her with me. but ! ha. there's a problem. she's such an anxious, anti-social person around me and doesn't talk to me in person. which, fine, okay, i get. but i get bored of people easily and this doesn't help any. i've went to her when i cheated on people or just completely lost interest in people and etc.

i tend not to like girls; i tend not to get close to anyone new. if i date someone, it's typically an ex i've known for a year+. but i feel so emotionally vulnerable around her or when texting her it's ridiculous ?? with everyone, i zone out when they're talking - even friends - because i just can't get into the conversation, or with other people i've dated/talked to i was still as heartless as i was with everyone else, but bOy somethin' about her gets to me ??

and she's not at all who i'd normally like omgg

but ha back to the problem at hand. she'll be so expressive and "talkative" when we're texting but in person her personality does a whole 180 and she's so anti social ??? it makes me feel so unwanted even though i get why she does it i jUst feel unwanted oh gOd
╔════════╗

april I gemini I bi
©

╚════════╝
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me