♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby minimire » Thu May 03, 2018 12:36 am

guyssss i need help! now! alright so this is my first relationship and we've been together for about two months now and his birthday is coming up. my birthday was in march and he came over and surprised me at midnight with a really sweet gift - a few carebears cause he knew i loved them, and a message in a jar kind of thing where i would open one everyday. so his birthday is coming up around mid of may and i absolutely have no idea what to get him! i am definitely getting him some pop funkos for the avengers to complete his collection but then i don't know what else to do for him. i really want to give him a handmade present and i have a few ideas like the explosive box or the open when letters but other than those i don't have any other ideas. and the reason why i might not do the explosive box and the open when letters is because of time. we've got school and end around evening time everyday so i'm afraid i won't have enough time to complete it. any help or suggestions will really be appreciated!

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Thu May 03, 2018 1:56 am

middle earth. wrote:
    guyssss i need help! now! alright so this is my first relationship and we've been together for about two months now and his birthday is coming up. my birthday was in march and he came over and surprised me at midnight with a really sweet gift - a few carebears cause he knew i loved them, and a message in a jar kind of thing where i would open one everyday. so his birthday is coming up around mid of may and i absolutely have no idea what to get him! i am definitely getting him some pop funkos for the avengers to complete his collection but then i don't know what else to do for him. i really want to give him a handmade present and i have a few ideas like the explosive box or the open when letters but other than those i don't have any other ideas. and the reason why i might not do the explosive box and the open when letters is because of time. we've got school and end around evening time everyday so i'm afraid i won't have enough time to complete it. any help or suggestions will really be appreciated!

you should make him a shadow box! its basically were you make this box, it can be big or small. You can fill with really anything, normally its filled with a ton of different stuff the person likes. You could put a cute note in it or pictures or yall together if you have any and if you don't already know, you should ask him what his favorite candy, snacks, and movies are, just see what he likes, without being too obvious, don't ask him a bunch of questions at once if you want to keep it a surprise. You can also decorate the box however you want for him.

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Thu May 03, 2018 3:30 am

middle earth. wrote:

My go-to for gift ideas is Pinterest and YouTube!! Try searching some things up there! I'm sure he'd love anything you give him though.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu May 03, 2018 7:17 am

OK TUESDAY WAS A GREAT DAY.

my crush (a) and I were paired up for something and geography, and his friend kept talking to him (his friend is also my crush, c). then halfway through the class, c looked at us and said: "(a ship name for me and a)" and I was screaming inside :ooo

So my crush ships me with my other crush..

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 am

middle earth. wrote:

What's he like? What does he like to do? What is he into (movies/comics/music)? What are his hobbies? Does he play any sports?

It's really hard to give gift ideas when all we know is that he likes Avengers. But one piece of advice I'll give to you is say: don't just try to copy his idea to make your gift "equal" to him. Think like yourself! Do something you can creatively do or think of. =)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

um hi! im facing some pretty nasty relationship anxiety right now. on the 26th im going to a fair with my boyfriend of almost a year now and uh.. im horrified. he hasn't seen my face for almost a year, we haven't spoken face to face for almost a year and what if he doesnt like me anymore like that? what if he remembers how i really am and just realizes that im not worth it? he is so amazing and nice but what if he's just playing me? im scared that im gonna mess up too..

how do you learn to be.. yourself? around your partner without ruining everything?
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu May 03, 2018 12:59 pm

gentle dragon wrote:um hi! im facing some pretty nasty relationship anxiety right now. on the 26th im going to a fair with my boyfriend of almost a year now and uh.. im horrified. he hasn't seen my face for almost a year, we haven't spoken face to face for almost a year and what if he doesnt like me anymore like that? what if he remembers how i really am and just realizes that im not worth it? he is so amazing and nice but what if he's just playing me? im scared that im gonna mess up too..

how do you learn to be.. yourself? around your partner without ruining everything?

Do you get professional help for your anxiety? In the long run, that's going to help you a lot more than some answers on the internet.

Look up CBT or try some (guided) meditation. These are good ways to calm down and re-focus your energies/cope in positive ways when feelings like this come up and you can't get rid of them.
You should also try just consciously confronting these anxieties. One good way to do this is come up with the best case scenario, the worst case scenario, then use these to figure out what the middle case/ground scenario is. The most likely thing to happen is that middle scenario. So, for example: worst case: he sees you and loses all feelings for you. Best case: he sees you and realizes he's desperately in love with you and never wants to leave you again (if that's what you want, maybe even he proposes if that's your dream). Middle ground: he sees you and his feelings remain the same towards you (and is likely just happy to finally see your face again). The best and worst cases are extreme scenarios and less likely to help. That's one way to help rationalize through your fears.

And you know what, if this does turn out to be a bad/worse case scenario, then you dodge a bullet and he's not worth any more of your time. You learn how to handle yourself for next time and you face life, knowing you escaped a bad situation and have much more good waiting for you.

As for you messing up, you know what? Messing up is a part of life. It happens. To everyone. All the time. We all mess up. We figure out how to fix it (a sincere and real apology goes a long way), then we move forward and try again. That's just life. It's human to mess up. Sometimes small, sometimes big. It's just a part of living, though. It's not some huge deal that's gonna mess up your life or knock you totally off course.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberneko » Fri May 04, 2018 10:48 am

Could I have a pm please?

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
"I wish love was as perfect as love itself."
└──────────────────────────────────┘
Emberneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Sat May 05, 2018 2:28 am

xan wrote: you should make him a shadow box! its basically were you make this box, it can be big or small. You can fill with really anything, normally its filled with a ton of different stuff the person likes. You could put a cute note in it or pictures or yall together if you have any and if you don't already know, you should ask him what his favorite candy, snacks, and movies are, just see what he likes, without being too obvious, don't ask him a bunch of questions at once if you want to keep it a surprise. You can also decorate the box however you want for him.

oh yeah! [i had to google what that was XD] but it's a really great idea! i think i'll be looking into this idea. i've got a few pictures of us already and i think i'll pin up some movie tickets we went to watch haha. but a really great idea, thank you!

WastedSpace wrote:
What's he like? What does he like to do? What is he into (movies/comics/music)? What are his hobbies? Does he play any sports?

It's really hard to give gift ideas when all we know is that he likes Avengers. But one piece of advice I'll give to you is say: don't just try to copy his idea to make your gift "equal" to him. Think like yourself! Do something you can creatively do or think of. =)

well for starters, he's a taurus haha. and he absolutely loves the avengers films and 5 seconds of summer. so that's why i'm planning to get him a few funko pop for him. and he plays soccer, his favourite team is liverpool.

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby past3lbumblebee » Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 am

my boyfriend and i's first anniversary is coming up and i need help thinking of what we can do to celebrate the coming day. we're broke, young teens so anything costly is out of the park and we're not allowed to be out for long due to overprotective parents. is there anything we can do in the comfort of our homes that sweet and meaningful? thank you for the help!
...ImageImageImage
┌───────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt seemed to good to be true
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI wanted to be with you

bee • she / her • ♒︎ • baby bi bi bi

text text text text text text text text text text text text

link • link • link • link • link • link • link • link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe clicked like legos