♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Banana. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:30 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Banana. wrote:Okay so how do you let your partner know you think they need to delete the pictures of their ex? And I don’t mean selfies. I don’t want to bring it up out of no where but I feel like I kinda should because how is that convo ever even going to come up? Do you think I’m over reacting

I think you're making an... adult connotation that you can't actually say on CS? If so...

Keep it short, simple, and calm. Tell them you need to talk, make your request, and explain why you're asking. There's no way to just wait for this to come up naturally or just ease into a conversation like this. Find a quieter time when it's just you to, take a deep breath, and make the plunge.

But if you're just talking about pictures of them hanging out together, then you can't delete his past, and you either need to be able to trust him or re-think this conversation.

[quote=“hyensa” ]

I think every person has the right to have whatever they want on their personal cell phone, in my opinion. If it's really bothering you bring it up and maybe he can also provide some insight to why he decided to keep them, be it maybe he forgot or just simply would rather not delete them. Don't force him to, and don't get upset and be unfair to him if he says no. Jealous is a sucky feeling, I think, and it's just important to remember photos aren't reality.

Try bringing it up calmly and like you're not going to tear his throat out for whatever answer he gives you-- I know some guys can get nervous and try to make up a lie they think you'd want to hear based on how you come at them.

Thank you both and I do want to clarify (and I did edit that it was a mistake in my original post)I did not mean anything adult by that, that was an honest mis wording LOL so sorry, didn’t realize it sounded like that until you said something. Thank you for the advice but I’ll try and bring it up. It’s innocent pictures I guess I feel insecure that he’s still holding onto those memories
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:07 am

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:
_Konata_ wrote:I'm a kinda socially awkward person and tbh I don't think I would even know if I've ever had a crush on someone.

Idk and to a lot of people this will seem like a weird question but do you think I would know if I got a crush on someone?

Um, sometimes it’s different for different people, but the main thing is thinking about them A LOT. Others could be like being very self-conscious around them, not being able to talk to them, etc. (First time actually answering a question so you may want someone to double check)

Yeah, I think you'd definitely know! Like Ninja says, it's different for everyone, but you'd feel different (in a positive way) about your crush than other people if you have a crush on someone.

Personally, I also believe love comes in many different forms. For some people a crush like a huge distraction and they can't stop thinking about them all day, for other people it's a sense of familiarity and relaxation to be near that person for example.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 am

Can I have some advice? My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now but my mother still really dislikes him. He is religious and so is his family. My family is atheist but I love to listen to my boyfriend teach me a bit about the bible and I try to respect their family beliefs in every way I can. My mother on the other hand straight up thinks he and his family are stupid and she doesn't respect my boyfriend and especially doesn't respect his mother for two reasons. 1) she is heavily religious and 2) she doesn't earn a lot or work unlike my parents who both have well paying jobs. My boyfriends family aren't financially stable and my mother blames my boyfriends mother for that saying "she wouldn't have money troubles if she just didn't get married so early to an idiot then got left by him!" And I just can't stand to be put between that. I've voiced my opinion to my mother and she doesn't listen. Now at this point my boyfriend is scared of my family. What do I do?
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ventru » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 am

TomBoyCOOLCH13 wrote:Can I have some advice? My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now but my mother still really dislikes him. He is religious and so is his family. My family is atheist but I love to listen to my boyfriend teach me a bit about the bible and I try to respect their family beliefs in every way I can. My mother on the other hand straight up thinks he and his family are stupid and she doesn't respect my boyfriend and especially doesn't respect his mother for two reasons. 1) she is heavily religious and 2) she doesn't earn a lot or work unlike my parents who both have well paying jobs. My boyfriends family aren't financially stable and my mother blames my boyfriends mother for that saying "she wouldn't have money troubles if she just didn't get married so early to an idiot then got left by him!" And I just can't stand to be put between that. I've voiced my opinion to my mother and she doesn't listen. Now at this point my boyfriend is scared of my family. What do I do?

This is a really difficult situation to be in! If your mum is not willing to listen to you, is she willing to talk with your boyfriends parents? Or dad, since she doesn't like his mother? If not, there's not really much you can do. It might be best to keep them seperate, even though it's not the ideal solution, it might be the best you can do for now..
Be sure to stand up for your boyfriend if your mother disrespects him, though! Call her out, so he feels you have his back.
Engel wrote:
You put the smoothie in cs lol

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about anything. c:
Ventru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:28 am

Rivs wrote:
TomBoyCOOLCH13 wrote:Can I have some advice? My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now but my mother still really dislikes him. He is religious and so is his family. My family is atheist but I love to listen to my boyfriend teach me a bit about the bible and I try to respect their family beliefs in every way I can. My mother on the other hand straight up thinks he and his family are stupid and she doesn't respect my boyfriend and especially doesn't respect his mother for two reasons. 1) she is heavily religious and 2) she doesn't earn a lot or work unlike my parents who both have well paying jobs. My boyfriends family aren't financially stable and my mother blames my boyfriends mother for that saying "she wouldn't have money troubles if she just didn't get married so early to an idiot then got left by him!" And I just can't stand to be put between that. I've voiced my opinion to my mother and she doesn't listen. Now at this point my boyfriend is scared of my family. What do I do?

This is a really difficult situation to be in! If your mum is not willing to listen to you, is she willing to talk with your boyfriends parents? Or dad, since she doesn't like his mother? If not, there's not really much you can do. It might be best to keep them seperate, even though it's not the ideal solution, it might be the best you can do for now..
Be sure to stand up for your boyfriend if your mother disrespects him, though! Call her out, so he feels you have his back.

Yes I always stand up for him and his family. Indeed I try to keep them separated but soon it will be very hard to avoid. By next year my boyfriend and I will be looking at apartments together
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:26 am

All you can do is continue to support your bf and continue to call out your mom when she insults or demeans them. If your boyfriend doesn't want to see them, then honestly, that's his choice. Just keep talking to your mom and try to get her to see that she's being rude to them so that she can apologize and maybe repair relations.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Thank you
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm

help? My boyfriend gives me serious anxiety.

for the first time in a long time, I have a great relationship. But my boyfriend gives me mad anxiety i stg. So there was this guy I caught hard feelings for, and none of my previous relationships lasted because I was so hung up over this one guy I kept chasing and couldn't get over. He treated me like dirt but I couldn't get rid of those feelings, I thought that maybe one day he'd change. He never did.

My best friend told me that one of my good friends liked me. I was shook. It was just weird because I never expected it. But I thought he was cute, funny, sweet, just the total package so i'd give it a go. There was clearly a spark, I forgot all about the guy I couldn't get over, something I wasn't able to do for a long time. My boyfriend was like a game changer for me, and I love him. I'm terrified he might leave, dump me. He's not that type of guy but, I just have that fear. I'm scared that he'll leave me and i'll just go running back to the same guy who only wanted me for my body. But I know my boyfriend wouldn't do that, he's sensitive, a sweetheart and he loves me for me. I just can't get those negative thoughts out of my mind. They are constantly lurking. Anything I can do to maybe push those thoughts out? Anything positive I could try to keep in mind when i'm upset?

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:41 pm

xan wrote:

for the first time in a long time, I have a great relationship. But my boyfriend gives me mad anxiety i stg. So there was this guy I caught hard feelings for, and none of my previous relationships lasted because I was so hung up over this one guy I kept chasing and couldn't get over. He treated me like dirt but I couldn't get rid of those feelings, I thought that maybe one day he'd change. He never did.

My best friend told me that one of my good friends liked me. I was shook. It was just weird because I never expected it. But I thought he was cute, funny, sweet, just the total package so i'd give it a go. There was clearly a spark, I forgot all about the guy I couldn't get over, something I wasn't able to do for a long time. My boyfriend was like a game changer for me, and I love him. I'm terrified he might leave, dump me. He's not that type of guy but, I just have that fear. I'm scared that he'll leave me and i'll just go running back to the same guy who only wanted me for my body. But I know my boyfriend wouldn't do that, he's sensitive, a sweetheart and he loves me for me. I just can't get those negative thoughts out of my mind. They are constantly lurking. Anything I can do to maybe push those thoughts out? Anything positive I could try to keep in mind when i'm upset?

Honey I had the same issue. Been with a lot of different "bad guy" types and I've seen a fair bit and done bad. It's toxic to yourself more than anything. My boyfriend helped me a lot tho. He taught me to just hold myself in high value and you should too. And whenever you're scared just tell yourself "ok let's see, is there any serious reasons or sights that my boyfriend may dump me or cheat or anything bad to me? No there isn't. I know him. I know I haven't done anything to make him want to break up as well. I trust him. I know him well. If I'm seriously scared I'll talk to him. He will listen and help me. I know it"
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 pm

xan wrote:

Do you talk to a professional? I would highly suggest thinking about it, as they could help you figure out the root of these feelings and how to better cope with them.

Other than that, just remind yourself of the good things when those negative thoughts start building up or bothering you.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me