♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby mr.scamander » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:21 am

Hello,... I am back.

So, the whole thing didn't work out with the letter, but I do have a bf now. He and I agreed to a secret relationship, because our parents are paranoid and won't let us date yet, but the annoying thing is it feels like it's not happening. The other day, he shipped me with another guy in our math class and spent all of Spanish talking to another girl.

What do I do? I don't want to break up with him, because he's a really cool guy and he's super nice to me (when normally he is not nice to people). So can I please get some help?
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 am

Once again, my stupid emotions put me in pain. Sooo, I started liking this guy at my school... uh... and I guess my love life must suck really bad, because haha, my friend started going out with him. Now I have to pretend I like no one, because I’m not going to pretend to like someone else. Today, I went to the mall with my friend (whose dating my crush) and my crush himself. I spent so much time talking to him and he did the same back to me... but his girlfriend sort of, didn’t talk at all. She was just silent, sort of too scared to talk?

Over the past few weeks, I’ve gotten to talk to my crush so many times, we’re really good friends and we understand eachother very well and have talked a lot. I was going to open up to him... but he told me his crush before I told him it was him... and his crush was my friend, so I backed out.

I’m not sure what to do. My friend needs support within the relationship, as it’s going downhill, because she’s too embarrassed to talk to him, but I’m afraid I’ll start losing his company. I sound so selfish. I’m not saying that I want to know if he likes me back, obviously only as a friend because he’s going out with someone already, but I can’t keep my emotions bubbled up forever, right? I don’t know what to do. They’re both really good friends of mine and I’m so scared I’m going to lose them, but I don’t want to keep my emotions to myself forever. I mean I cant tell any single one of my other friends, because I know they’ll tell... so I’m so stressed and unfocused and confused about everything right now.

Emotions are so hard. I hate them so much, they kill me. :<
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:50 am

✧Eli✧ wrote:Hello,... I am back.

So, the whole thing didn't work out with the letter, but I do have a bf now. He and I agreed to a secret relationship, because our parents are paranoid and won't let us date yet, but the annoying thing is it feels like it's not happening. The other day, he shipped me with another guy in our math class and spent all of Spanish talking to another girl.

What do I do? I don't want to break up with him, because he's a really cool guy and he's super nice to me (when normally he is not nice to people). So can I please get some help?

...Did you talk to him and say that made you uncomfortable?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:52 am

WastedSpace wrote:

Ah, no I didnt. Im new to this, so I have no idea how to do this.
Humans."

mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:38 pm

✧Eli✧ wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:

Ah, no I didnt. Im new to this, so I have no idea how to do this.

If any relationship - familial, friends, romantic partners, coworkers, etc. - is to succeed, you need to communicate with each other. There's nothing special to keeping together a romantic relationship. The only difference between dating and friendship or family or whatever else is what you do with each other. But not how you treat each other.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OldGunny77 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:46 pm

Absolutely ANY Relationship takes Work & Compromise from BOTH parties, young Lady as a retired Marine and father, grandfather and Great grandfather, please allow one very basic observation- get ur education and take the Time to actually LEARN yourself before you worry about someone else. Would almost GUARANTEE that the first FEW bf's will not last, males mature much more later then females. And IF you allow yourself the time to develop yourself you'll be end up ALOT happier through out your life GB 💐
OldGunny77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 am

Ok, thank you both for your help. *sigh* this is the struggles of dating one of your closest friends I guess
Humans."

mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sidewalk_Chalk » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:22 am

(Long story short, the guy I was here about last time broke up with me... over email.)
Eko = Ex
Shadow = Crush
Anyway, Eko has a little brother, Shadow, one grade below us, and I kinda like him. Idk if he likes me, but if he does, I don't know what I would do. I mean, yeah, Shadow would like me back, but Eko and I broke up about 2 weeks ago, and I wouldn't want myself to be called names for going out with Eko's little bro. What should I do?
Not much, but I left the site for a while, and regret that decision very much! My pets are very unorganized, but I will be trying to sort that out!
Sidewalk_Chalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wheeping Will0w » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 am

I cant talk to anyone else about this soo.. help me internet ppl XD

My boyfriend= BJ
EX bestfriend= E

So, I and BJ are doing great. A while ago I came here in fear of our relationship since we live in different cities. But, we are going on dates, and meeting up more often outside of school. But, now... E likes him, but it seems like she only likes the boys I wanna be with. The first day I asked him out she admitted to liking him. She always finds ways to stay after school to hang out with him, and JUST him. I'm tired of it, and I don't know what to do
"The prince of Darkness is a gentleman"
they/them

Wheeping Will0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:47 am

So I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, but I still can’t shake the habit of looking for him in a room or in class. I don’t want to date him anymore nor do I like him, but am I just telling myself that? Also, I have a suspicion that this whole thing is because I just want to be able to talk to him again. It is so weird going from talking to someone all the time, to never speaking a word. I feel like I can’t even make eye contact with him anymore. I do feel like I sometimes spot him looking at me in the corner of my eye. Luckily, though, we are starting to talk more, but I feel like if I try and talk to him too much he will think that I still like him, which ties into my previous question for myself about still liking him. Wow. That was so much longer then I thought it was. XD

I’ve never told anyone this. Thanks for this thread, cs. <3

Second issue,
J: guy crushing on me
A: my guy best friend (like, we are pretty much siblings)
K: me
T: my little brother

So J likes me, a lot. If I go out with him I am just lying to him, and I do not like him at all. But he is asking all these questions to my best friends and even my little brother! It doesn’t help that he has convinced himself that A and I either like each other or are dating. I don’t like A either! He is such a part of my family that he is going on a spring break trip with me and my family. He keeps asking A, "So you dating K yet????"
Somehow he learned about the trip and asked my little brother, “So, T? I heard A is going on a trip with you guys?”
I don’t know what to do! Obviously I need to stop this, but what do I say?
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘