♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 am

Pines River wrote:So I like this guy, and I believe he likes me back, but just a few problems. It's hard to imagine a relationship with him. 1. he's always joking around 2. i can't imagine a heart to heart conversation with him, which is really important to me to be able to have one.

Should I give up now or? if I try what could I do?

Could be a persona he puts up. Maybe he doesn't know you well enough to let down that wall. However, communication is really important in a relationship, and if you can't see you two being able to talk... well, that is something to seriously consider.

When in doubt, go with your instincts. Make a gut decision on what you want to try.

boyf-riends wrote:Oh my l o r d, so i'm a girl who a a crush on well...

A straight girl that has a boyfriend

I've tried getting over it and plus shes one of my good friends and I really don't really know what to do? It's kinda obvious I like her and she has nothing against gays and other lgbtq+ things. Any advice for maybe getting over it? Because, no matter how much I like her I don't want to ruin her relationship or possibly ruin my friendship with her.

Aww, sorry. =( You can try training your mind out of the crush. Any time you have crush-like thoughts, stop and catch yourself and address the thought and make an argument for why it can't or shouldn't be. Like if you think she's cute, stop and correct the thought "yes, she is aesthetically pleasing, but that's the extent of my feelings" or something. Mostly, give it time and be patient with yourself.

Pinesong wrote:Um
I have a massive crush on my best friend
I mean I have already posted on here about what I wanna do about it and I decided that for now I’d just rather be his best friend and maybe be with him later if I was lucky?
But it’s getting harder to just act like I feel nothing but a good friendship between us and thats what I need help with.
How do I act like I feel nothing when I do?

Be conscious of your actions and words and think before you act. Don't overthink it, though. Let yourself just have fun with your friend.

KayKayKitti2000 wrote:So, I and my bf live a ways apart, but not that far, since we go to the same schools. But his schedule is completely different than mine. So we rarely see each other. Maybe 20 min per day. and I never go to town on weekends. but sometimes we meet up with each other. I'm scared it won't work out. Any advice?

Talk with him and see how he's feeling about the relationship. Hearing from him could ease some fears or help you come up with a plan to spend some more time together (although honestly, it sounds like you're doing pretty well). Try to enjoy the now instead of fretting over the future. Any relationship could fizzle out at any time. If you only spend time worrying about that, you're going to miss having fun in the present and could make these fears come true. What relaxation techniques work for you? Try those before you go to bed or whenever you start getting too anxious.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:13 pm

@charmanered @wastedspace

Thanks so much for the advice, definitely taking it on board
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualteapot » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:59 pm

--
Last edited by virtualteapot on Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
virtualteapot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:05 pm

i have a huge crush on a gay guy, and that should be fine, because i'm a gay guy too, right?? wrong! i'm so worried that he might not really count me as a guy because i'm trans. but i wanna ask him out, you know?? and i think he might like me too, right?? ugh i'm so confused!
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxygenet » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:52 pm

god it feels so weird posting here again.
I don't even know if this is the right thread for this sort of thing but I'm just so lost here.
sorry that this is too long/detailed... I'm really tired and upset.

my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half now. we were happy. I thought I was happy. but things have just been piling up that makes it difficult. without going into too much detail here... his dad does not like me because I cried in public one time while with him (while my bf's parents were talking about how badly they wanted to move out of state so I'd never get to see my boyfriend and I'm sorry I got upset and couldn't really handle that idea lol?). as a result of this, my boyfriend and I have not been able to do anything together since December. (it is sometimes because he's actually busy/needed for something, but way too often it's just his dad going like "because I said no".) my boyfriend is old enough to get a driver's license and technically has his own car but his mom has filled it up with junk and it's really not his. and his family hasn't let him take driver's ed so it really doesn't mean anything. his family doesn't have a lot of money, so I understand that to an extent, but now I'm getting off topic so
so. I never get to see him outside of school. besides the "I haven't seen him in months" thing it is also always a struggle getting permission to do anything with him. his dad has never given us a solid answer more than a day in advance. I am not allowed to go to his house. no one is. which is pretty frustrating obviously, but even more so that we're not even allowed to pick him up or drop him off at his house without going inside. my parents would have no problem driving out to get him except his family won't let them do it. so it's yet another excuse we can't see each other.
oh, he also hasn't had a phone in over a year because he had it taken away for poor grades literally in February of last year, someone who was holding onto it then lost it, he got a new one in September but it was useless because they never actually set it up with a plan and then his mom's phone broke and she took his new one. so I can only talk to him when he's at home on his computer (via Discord), and not busy, which is not often.
there are issues with him also. like he said he was getting me a birthday present (my birthday is in December), a Christmas present and a Valentine's day present. never received any of those or any explanation until tonight when I found out it was because he/his family have been really short on money. I'm extremely frustrated because if he would have told me that I would have been fine with it. like, okay, fine, I understand. but he hid it from me instead. he knows I couldn't care less how much money his family has.
and tonight what started this whole thing was he said he was going to play some game with some friends for a little bit and then he'd talk to me. he did not reply for two and a half hours and by then I was really exhausted and heading to bed (which didn't happen obviously.) he knows what time I go to bed and was already apologetic when he came back. but this is far from the first time this has happened and I told him, "it's been a year and a half, I hardly ever get to talk to you and there's really no excuse this should still be an issue." he just apologized but he's done that and promised things will change so much and hardly anything actually has changed.
I really don't know what to do. I love him and it would break my heart to leave him but I don't see how this relationship is a good thing for me anymore.
so. yeah. any advice would be appreciated.
galaxygenet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:21 pm

αтнɛиαɢιяℓ26 wrote:Hello,
About a year ago I realized I was bisexual, and a few months after that I started developing feeling for one of my (also bi) friends. It was pretty confusing, knowing whether or not it’s just a friendship or a crush. Now that I know it’s definitely a crush, the problem is that we flirt with each other, make jokes about us dating and stuff which makes it nearly impossible for me to tell if she likes me too. I feel like I like her enough I might want to tell her in the future- but I don’t want to mess up the friendship we have. I’m not sure if I should tell her or keep it to myself... any advice? (you can pm me if you want)
thank you !

Give it a little more time until you've decided. <3 You could try feeling her out by asking if she's got a crush and gauging her reaction?

opossum prince wrote:i have a huge crush on a gay guy, and that should be fine, because i'm a gay guy too, right?? wrong! i'm so worried that he might not really count me as a guy because i'm trans. but i wanna ask him out, you know?? and i think he might like me too, right?? ugh i'm so confused!

It's really hard to open up and see how much you can trust someone by coming out to them! But if you do it and he rejects you for being trans, he's a transphobic jerk and you deserve better, anyway!

~Porpora wrote:god it feels so weird posting here again.
I don't even know if this is the right thread for this sort of thing but I'm just so lost here.
sorry that this is too long/detailed... I'm really tired and upset.

-snip-

Wow, there's a lot going on here! I main have two things to say. First is WOW, I don't know your age (and you're not allowed to share!) but your bf's parents sound... Imma be nice here and simply say controlling. I hope he finds a way to stake his independence and set boundaries with them one day.

Second off, I just want to tell you: you can love someone and care for them deeply. That doesn't mean a relationship with them is automatically right, good, compatible, or long-lasting. It's a tough decision to be sure what you do. It does need to be 100% your choice. Some things to think about: are you happy? When you envision your future, what do you see? Is your bf specifically in it? What are your future goals and dreams? What are your bf's? Does your bf truly listen to you when you talk? Is this relationship more hard work or more working?
Some things to think about and judge if you want to continue in this relationship. If you do, then it sounds like you need to have a serious talk with your boyfriend about how you're feeling.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxygenet » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:46 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Wow, there's a lot going on here! I main have two things to say. First is WOW, I don't know your age (and you're not allowed to share!) but your bf's parents sound... Imma be nice here and simply say controlling. I hope he finds a way to stake his independence and set boundaries with them one day.

Second off, I just want to tell you: you can love someone and care for them deeply. That doesn't mean a relationship with them is automatically right, good, compatible, or long-lasting. It's a tough decision to be sure what you do. It does need to be 100% your choice. Some things to think about: are you happy? When you envision your future, what do you see? Is your bf specifically in it? What are your future goals and dreams? What are your bf's? Does your bf truly listen to you when you talk? Is this relationship more hard work or more working?
Some things to think about and judge if you want to continue in this relationship. If you do, then it sounds like you need to have a serious talk with your boyfriend about how you're feeling.

yeah. I've really been hoping he gets out of this somehow too.
thank you for replying
galaxygenet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badguthrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:51 am

yoyoyoyo my gays
so i know that one of my really close friends likes me and i'm trying to figure out if i like them? cause like we're b e s t f r i e n d s and i love them a lot and i don't really want to have a relationship with anyone currently but i also wouldn't say no because like i said i love them a lot and and they're great and amazing and beautiful and yeah
thanks gays for youre help
badguthrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badguthrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:06 am

αтнɛиαɢιяℓ26 wrote:Hello,
About a year ago I realized I was bisexual, and a few months after that I started developing feeling for one of my (also bi) friends. It was pretty confusing, knowing whether or not it’s just a friendship or a crush. Now that I know it’s definitely a crush, the problem is that we flirt with each other, make jokes about us dating and stuff which makes it nearly impossible for me to tell if she likes me too. I feel like I like her enough I might want to tell her in the future- but I don’t want to mess up the friendship we have. I’m not sure if I should tell her or keep it to myself... any advice? (you can pm me if you want)
thank you !

talk to her my dude
idk chances may be better than you think maybe she's gay idk idk just a thought just a thought :clap:
badguthrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buzzy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:30 am

Hello,
So about a few months ago (I want to say around Jan-Feb) I got a dm on Instagram from my friend and he asked me if I liked his friend.-aka my crush- I said yes, because I trust him, anyway... He told me that my crush likes me! Which then I freaked out. In class, we(my crush) are assigned to sit next to each other which is very awkward because I'm a very awkward person. So the teachers always have us do these little group discussions at time to time, and when it came to that we would always talk to each other, like just about random stuff.
When we came back from Spring break this week, we got new seating and we sit across the room from each other. (So I sit in the back corner and he sits in the same row but on the other side, and he can just sit back and turn towards me to get a glance. which I have caught him do-it was so cute but anyways.
I always go to Study Hall with my friend, and my crush and his friend is always there, so we always have this awkward encounter. On Thursday, we were talking a lot more than usual which I was really glad.
Then yesterday(Friday) I found out that this girl likes him, which I'm not to that mad because like... he's very attractive, but she wanted to ask him to this Spring Fling thingy we're having in April if my friend asked her crush-which is his friend. But she knows he'd say no because he likes me, and he confirmed it. So she isn't going to, but another girl likes him as well and she asked me if I liked him, I didn't answer because like bruuuhh... but she's planning to ask him to the dance. And I don't know what I should do. Should I ask him to the dance, or just try to ignore this 'drama', or what? I'm freaking out because I really like him and I don't know if he'd say yes or not!! ahh ):

Sorry for making you read this long story. ;-;
hello, it’s been a while:)
buzzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me