♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 am

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:Sheesh. I thought I would never need to come back here,...

So as you people probably know, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. My school does this fundraiser thing where you can send a candy heart sucker/ chocolate rose on a stick to yourself or a friend on Valentine's Day. I kinda want to send one to a guy I like, but the problem is, it's run by the student council, and I'm only really friends with one of the people on student council. What do you guys think? Should I do it?

Go for it. What does having a friend on student council have to do with it? I'm sure plenty of students who don't know any of them still buy that stuff. If it's a school fundraiser then it's for the whole school, not just their friends.

Now a question of my own: as far as I've known him, my boyfriend has been a huge pushover. When a friend or s/o is doing something he doesn't like, he'll usually just go with it instead of standing up for himself, no matter how uncomfortable he is. He still has strong opinions about things, but he almost never shares them when it means disagreeing with someone he's close to, so he'll resent people for doing things when he just... never told them he didn't want to, as far as I'm aware.
We have pretty good communication in our relationship. I've told him he can always be open & honest with me because I won't judge him or react like some other people have. But so far he hasn't said anything about it, which worries me. Is there anything else I can do to make sure I'm not accidentally infringing on his boundaries or doing things he dislikes?
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SingSangJisung » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 am

WastedSpace wrote:
XxNovaTheWolfxX wrote:Should I tell him I like him and risk a great friendship or try to compress my feeling and ignore the pit telling me his ex/bff is trying to hurt him (she does this with all of his female friends but it’s especially bad with me)

-snip-

At the beginning you said you already told him how you felt and he knew, so I think at this point, the ball is in his court.

Yeah that’s true, but I did tell him over a year ago and I’m worried it was because he might have been trying to date the ex/bff. Sorry this is such a complicated story, and it’s the first time I’m ever speaking out about a lot of this. Thank you so much for the advice though.

Any tips on the second guy?
SingSangJisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:16 am

FLYBOY wrote:
Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:Sheesh. I thought I would never need to come back here,...

So as you people probably know, Valentine's Day is coming up soon. My school does this fundraiser thing where you can send a candy heart sucker/ chocolate rose on a stick to yourself or a friend on Valentine's Day. I kinda want to send one to a guy I like, but the problem is, it's run by the student council, and I'm only really friends with one of the people on student council. What do you guys think? Should I do it?

Go for it. What does having a friend on student council have to do with it? I'm sure plenty of students who don't know any of them still buy that stuff. If it's a school fundraiser then it's for the whole school, not just their friends.

~snip~

Well, I was kinda planning to send it anonomously, (shoot don't know how to spell that,) and well, I don't want people to judge or make fun of me.
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:18 am

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:
FLYBOY wrote:

~snip~

Well, I was kinda planning to send it anonomously, (shoot don't know how to spell that,) and well, I don't want people to judge or make fun of me.

I really don't think they will. They set that up for a reason, you're just using it the way it was intended and I seriously doubt anyone will judge you for it. Generally speaking, if you don't know them, they probably won't even care. Why would they offer that as a fundraiser if they were just going to make fun of people for actually doing it?
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:23 am

as y'all know valentines day is coming up.
i would gladly give stuff to my crush for it, but sadly, i only know her online.
she knows i like her because i told her, i asked her out but she said no. i still want to do something. she knows i still like her, and we say 'ily' to each other a lot. i know she means it platonically but i still squeal wheeze-
anyways i don't know what to do.
the thing i know her on is a drawing app. should i draw her something? should i wait for her to vent and draw something saying 'ily' and then share it onto her account and write the description with a paragraph telling her how amazing and stuff she is?
i don't know what to do.
should i just do nothing?
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:00 am

FLYBOY wrote:
Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote: Well, I was kinda planning to send it anonomously, (shoot don't know how to spell that,) and well, I don't want people to judge or make fun of me.

I really don't think they will. They set that up for a reason, you're just using it the way it was intended and I seriously doubt anyone will judge you for it. Generally speaking, if you don't know them, they probably won't even care. Why would they offer that as a fundraiser if they were just going to make fun of people for actually doing it?

Agreed wholeheartedly with Flyboy. I am secretary of a student council myself (been on council for 4 years), and none of us judge people who use our fundraisers. Quite the opposite, we are happy whenever people use them.
We love when people send candy through our fundraisers, and we don't care who's sending them, or who's receiving it. We're just glad that people are getting a candy to brighten their day. :)
Go for it!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmanerd » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:04 am

FLYBOY wrote:Now a question of my own: as far as I've known him, my boyfriend has been a huge pushover. When a friend or s/o is doing something he doesn't like, he'll usually just go with it instead of standing up for himself, no matter how uncomfortable he is. He still has strong opinions about things, but he almost never shares them when it means disagreeing with someone he's close to, so he'll resent people for doing things when he just... never told them he didn't want to, as far as I'm aware.
We have pretty good communication in our relationship. I've told him he can always be open & honest with me because I won't judge him or react like some other people have. But so far he hasn't said anything about it, which worries me. Is there anything else I can do to make sure I'm not accidentally infringing on his boundaries or doing things he dislikes?

I don't love using the word pushover with myself, because I generally also have very strong opinions on things, but I do tend to let other people make decisions for me because I am extremely non-confrontational. It sounds like your boyfriend and myself are somewhat alike. However, when it comes to the relationship, if it's a good relationship then I would say you're fine. If you think you're doing something specific that may frustrate your bo, then bring that up on it's own. Otherwise, it's pushing for an issue that isn't there. By boyfriend will ask me a lot if I'm okay, if something's wrong - for the same reasons - and 9/10 times I'm perfectly fine. I don't mind that he questions, it means he cares, but sometimes it can be a little disheartening especially if I'm feeling pretty good that day.

Click This Link To Message Me On My Deviantart Account
Or PM Me On Here!

(( Pending )) Check out the 151 Pokemon Challenge! (( Pending ))
charmanerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazy.Ferret » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 am

ed sheeran. wrote:as y'all know valentines day is coming up.
i would gladly give stuff to my crush for it, but sadly, i only know her online.
she knows i like her because i told her, i asked her out but she said no. i still want to do something. she knows i still like her, and we say 'ily' to each other a lot. i know she means it platonically but i still squeal wheeze-
anyways i don't know what to do.
the thing i know her on is a drawing app. should i draw her something? should i wait for her to vent and draw something saying 'ily' and then share it onto her account and write the description with a paragraph telling her how amazing and stuff she is?
i don't know what to do.
should i just do nothing?

You could draw her but if she's not interested.. Well i think you shouldn't puss her.. Maybe she feels bad that she had to say no and this would cross her limit and she wont know what to do and bam. You two ended up as a couple but she dosen't really loves you and she just said yes becouse she feelt really bad that she had to turn down your confession (again). And i think you probably dont want to peer pressure her.

I think after all you should draw to her as a friend. And then slowly getting her to love you.
Becouse if shes not interested now it does not mean she wont be interested then :)

I havent been a relationship so don't think i'm saying anything near the truth. In fact I dont even know her so..
20F(she/her) concept artist
CHECK OUT MY ART! (everything is sfw!)
https://twitter.com/hamhotburdogger
Lazy.Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:37 am

No one replied to me here about the Valentine day's things
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 am

Lazy.Ferret wrote:
ed sheeran. wrote:-snip-

You could draw her but if she's not interested.. Well i think you shouldn't puss her.. Maybe she feels bad that she had to say no and this would cross her limit and she wont know what to do and bam. You two ended up as a couple but she dosen't really loves you and she just said yes becouse she feelt really bad that she had to turn down your confession (again). And i think you probably dont want to peer pressure her.

I think after all you should draw to her as a friend. And then slowly getting her to love you.
Becouse if shes not interested now it does not mean she wont be interested then :)

I havent been a relationship so don't think i'm saying anything near the truth. In fact I dont even know her so..

yes, but, i do already do a lot of stuff for her, and i call her sunshine and stuff already and she finds it sweet. i don't want to pressure her, but she knows i won't be trying to.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me