♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Sat May 05, 2018 2:01 pm

past3lbumblebee wrote:my boyfriend and i's first anniversary is coming up a
Whatnd i need help thinking of what we can do to celebrate the coming day. we're broke, young teens so anything costly is out of the park and we're not allowed to be out for long due to overprotective parents. is there anything we can do in the comfort of our homes that sweet and meaningful? thank you for the help!

What was your first date? Re-create it.

Make an indoors picnic and dance afterwords.

Honestly, what's going to be meaningful to you two? Any inside jokes you could play on? Anything you've always said you should make time to do but haven't yet? Something you don't do a lot? There's a lot to do if you just... stop and think for a moment. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Sat May 05, 2018 5:07 pm

my boyfriend keeps getting mad because i talk to other people instead of him. and i spent my energy on them while he was out doing something else and when he came back i was tired.

i'm just. i can't deal with this anymore. what the hell am i supposed to do?
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Sat May 05, 2018 5:46 pm

So,, uh. I plan to tell my crush I like him, but I need advice.. before I make any moves.

My crush and I are close with eachother, we talk a lot and sit a lot to eachother in the classes we have... he’s called me a few.. names? Like ‘
darling, babe, bae’ mostly those names, like once. I’m guessing he called me all of that because he thinks I won’t take them seriously. We’ve hung out at the movies with some other friends before too, and hang out a lot at recess and lunches ;-; Lol I know this sounds really childish, but I promise you guys I’m not 5.

But whilst in a group chat with a few of my other friends, one of my friends say the ‘two of you should start dating’ my crush/close friend claims ‘we’re just friends’ twice in a group chat with other people. Then after that, he changes the subject or pretends to ignore the comments people say about us.

He’s never brought it up between the two of us.

I don’t know what I should do. Should I tell him or stay quiet? I don’t want to say anything if we’re just friends, as it will supposedly ruin our friendship, even though we’re close friends. I’m just afraid we’ll both start ignoring and denying each others existent if I tell him I like him.

I need help, please.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat May 05, 2018 6:51 pm

appi wrote:
    my boyfriend keeps getting mad because i talk to other people instead of him. and i spent my energy on them while he was out doing something else and when he came back i was tired.

Break up with him.

mental. wrote:[center][size=85]So,, uh. I plan to tell my crush I like him, but I need advice.. before I make any moves.

-snip-

He’s never brought it up between the two of us.

This is up to you to decide. No one can make this decision for you. Things only have to get weird if you both make them weird. If you are intent on keeping the friendship and working on it, then things can work out either way.

One thing you could do is ask him why he calls you pet names. And talk to him privately instead of having your friends call him up. He's not the only one that can start a conversation, you know. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SourSoup » Sat May 05, 2018 6:53 pm

appi wrote:

Break up with him. It's fine if your boyfriend is your best friend, but it's not fine if hes your only friend. Jealousy like this isn't cute and it can escalate, you're better off without him.
♆ ray | ♀
♆ gemini
flight rising

♆ (INFP-T)

SourSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Sun May 06, 2018 3:14 am

SourSoup wrote:
appi wrote:

Break up with him. It's fine if your boyfriend is your best friend, but it's not fine if hes your only friend. Jealousy like this isn't cute and it can escalate, you're better off without him.

WastedSpace wrote:
appi wrote:

Break up with him.

is there any way i can make him realize / change his ways, without having to end it between us
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SourSoup » Sun May 06, 2018 5:33 am

appi wrote:
    is there any way i can make him realize / change his ways, without having to end it between us

You can’t change someone if they themselves don’t want to change. If this is his first time acting like this it’s possible to bring it up and tell him why he shouldn’t be acting like that but there’s only so many chances you can give to someone. Like I said previously, these things can escalate and become unsafe and it may be better to just let him go.
Last edited by SourSoup on Mon May 07, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
♆ ray | ♀
♆ gemini
flight rising

♆ (INFP-T)

SourSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavvicat » Mon May 07, 2018 7:06 am

I like this boy that i met at a wilderness camp. It happens once every week and me and my friend hang out with him. We have become great friends. We joke that we at married and can joke and talk about a lot of stuff together. There is a spring formal dance coming up that i found out he was going to. I asked him if he would dance with me and he said yes. I feel like he might like me, but im scared to ask him out or tell him i like him. i want to see if he would like to see a movie with me but im scared. I might ask my friend to come with me but i don't know if that would be akward even though he his friends with both of us. HELP!
███
███
███
███
███
███

──
███
███
███
███ 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺! ███

███
███
███

──
███
███
███
██████████████
──── ──────────────────────
BOWIE THEY/HE VIRGO
──── ────── 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚
██████████████
tavvicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Mon May 07, 2018 7:28 am

tavvicat wrote:I like this boy that i met at a wilderness camp. It happens once every week and me and my friend hang out with him. We have become great friends. We joke that we at married and can joke and talk about a lot of stuff together. There is a spring formal dance coming up that i found out he was going to. I asked him if he would dance with me and he said yes. I feel like he might like me, but im scared to ask him out or tell him i like him. i want to see if he would like to see a movie with me but im scared. I might ask my friend to come with me but i don't know if that would be akward even though he his friends with both of us. HELP!

I recommend to just ask him, it doesn't have to be awkward! Just him and you would be best, if you're still worried, if he asks if it's just you two just say ''yeah, unless you want to invite anyone else''
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darwins » Mon May 07, 2018 12:42 pm

so, my boy and i were pretty close before we allowed things to pass the friendzone.
      we've been pretty inseparable, and i don't mind spending time with him at all, but
      i just feel suffocated, and i feel like it may have something to do with my previous
      relationship experiences and the fact that i tend to run when it comes to commitment
      or any semblance of personal happiness. i'm also a bit worried because i genuinely
      am a physically affectionate person (more so than anyone in my family anyway) but
      i think that since i'm not used to i tend to feel uncomfortable when it's given to me
      at certain points? i just feel numb and sad right now and i have no idea why lol.i
      adore him wholeheartedly.
darwins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me