♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby cawaii » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:53 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Chim Chim<3 wrote:Okay so im in school,
In the beginning of the year one of my best friends asked me out and we dated.
Although, we broke up because i was getting bullied and rumors kept spreading around about our relation ship and he didn't want me to feel sad about that anymore. but happily we ended up staying best friends. but i still like him...

He has a new girlfriend

AHHH! WHY?! During PE class i see them together and instead of him hanging out with me during freeplay, he hangs with her while im sitting alone in an empty wall-ball court. it makes me feel very sad. Everything is so awkward now. Whenever we hang out and he sees his girlfriend he would just stop talking to me and walk over to her. i just feel so jealous

He invited me to his birthday party and after me, some other friends and him hung out at his house. We decided to play hide and seek because we were bored and i hid in a closet, Surprise! He was in the closet too. It was extremely awkward but it was worse as soon as he just straight up said. "Do you still like me?" IM FREAKING OUT RN!!! I just panicked and said "Uh... Uhm. I can't awnser that question right now! And walked out of the closet like nothing happened.

Im a beginner in dating and i need some advice! What should i do? ):

I think it was extremely unfair of him to ask you that question while he's dating someone else, no matter his intentions of asking. I actually think you had a pretty good reaction.

I don't think there's anything else for you to do. If he asks again, maybe just turn it around on him and ask why he's so curious when he's dating somebody else right now.

And if you're feeling lonely, maybe see if there's a sport or club you can join or a play to go out for or something that would allow you to meet and connect with some new people and make some more friends.

Thank you for the help! But i still cant get over him :( i just longing for us to be together again UUUGHHH
hi-hi!! im cawaii!!
please send me trades!! I am mainly looking for items! uwu
(my trade center is messy at the momento)
I love cats, asian food, splatoon, and more!

cawaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 pm

i like this boy but its so hard to tell who he likes :(

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:42 am

I do want to bring my crush my phone number but sometimes blocks me from doing it.. I do want to do it for a long time but what if it's not the time to bring it to her^^
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 am

I have two concerns. The first one is less about a certain boy and more about me. I noticed that I tend to go through crushes like it’s nothing. One week I’ll like one boy, and then the next I’m flirting with another. It just keeps happening and happening and I’m concerned that if there ever is a time I’m in a relationship, my tendency to flip between boys won’t end. I know that it’s hard to tell whether it would happen or not, but It kind of scares me. I’ve actually never dated someone, only had things but was quick to end them because I found myself getting bored too easily. It makes me sound like a crappy person, and I’m concerned because the last thing I want is to hurt someone by being the way I am! Especially if we’re in a relationship. Any advice for me?

The next thing I’m kind of iffy on actually concerns a guy. Now to say I’ve had a crush on him for a long time would be a bit of a lie, I would probably say it’s been an on and off thing for 2 months? But anyways, just recently a friend and I were hanging out at McDonald’s one night. She knows that I have a thing for M, but believe it or not, I’m a shy person when it comes to interacting with the person I like. Anyone else? No problem! But the guy I like? Hell no haha. So anyways we were chilling and suddenly she just says “message M”

I immediately reject the idea, she keeps pressing, and before I know it she has my phone in her hand and she’s sending M a snapchat. He replies with a video of him driving. Nothing whatever, so we send another snap like ‘we wanna see your jeep, come meet us’

He sends another video message of him zooming in on his jacket, which has the logo of the store he works at and says “I’m on break”

So we message him back like “oh too bad, we wanted to see ur jeep” and he sends a message like “come visit me at work then”

my friend and I were like “lmao okay”

So we went. It was actually pretty good, M and I talked for the most part while my friend lingered behind us. But then towards the end he randomly brought up My friends ex boyfriend? And then he kept asking questions about her ex? and I don’t know, I felt kind of off about it. I wasn’t sure if he was just genuinely curious or if he was trying to do something else? Lmao idk. What do you guys think? Am I over analyzing or do you think there’s a reason he brought up my friends ex bf?
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Clover » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:59 am

I really really really super duper like my best friend...
He is a great person, if I’m looking down or even the slightest off he will pull me aside talk to me say something dumb to make me laugh then pull me in for hug after hug till he has less then a minute to get to him next class on the other side of the school while I’m like right next to mine.. If something is wrong he will make me speak about it, not forcefully I just break down and spill everything to him and I try to get him to do the same but so far that has only happened a few times, he doesn’t want others to know he has this side to him and that something is wrong but I’m the only person he will tell. If I’m refusing to eat (which is daily) he will buy me something small and force me to eat it, by force I mean sit next to me with his arm around me to hold me still and close to him then get my female BFF to tickle me or make me laugh till I open my mouth and force the food into my mouth in small bites so he knows I’ve at least eaten something that day even if small. Besides being so caring he is also very very very goofy and is always being dumb and funny when we are all hanging out as a group or just if it’s me and him. He is taller then me and has the face of a god like actually a face of a god. The only down side is he has a girlfriend... He is worried about he and thinks she is gonna leave him and every time he says that I say a big ol thing about it being her fault how she is gonna regret it when she sees him in 10 years with some chick and how haooy he is with her and stuff. Honestly even if he wasn’t with her though I doubt he would like me back or even think about it I’m kinda really needy and annoyingly gross :T others say others wise to that last part about liking back and being gross but that’s how I see it, I’m not sure if I’m gonna tell him or when but maybe someday I will... someday soon or far... I just hope that when that day comes he will open his eyes and realize who has been here right besides him this whole time...
Well Better be getting ready for school ✌️
R.I.P Sever Birdie
❤🦜 1998 - 2021 🦜❤

we will always love and miss you, you were taken from us too soon im so sorry...
Black Clover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 am

queen aluriya. wrote:
    i don't want to get too into it because the person i'm talking about may see this, but here goes nothing? and, um, i'm not eighteen? i think i can handle it, though. please don't treat me any different, i'm just as mature as any of you guys. i just need help.
    so. i met someone.
    uh, this guy and i like the same things and i'm not sure i even have feelings for him.
    i mean, sure, he's nice, and he may be a bit better than anyone else, but i'm not ready.
    this is the first time i've been so close to relationships. i'm not that young either!
    so it was going great for a while and a few days ago he asked me if i liked him. i wasn't sure what to say. did i like him? it wasn't that obvious that he could tell, and he's probably not asking me this for fun. he seemed pretty serious.
    i said 'not really,' like anyone would, and he just kind of forgot about it. a few days later i told my friends what happened and they said that perhaps he liked me.
    why the heck would he like me? i'm pathetic, but that's not my point. my point is, does he?
    he acts a lot nicer to me than everyone else, but i'm his friend.
    i remember my friend sort of punched me really hard on the arm (she's like that???) and he saw it and got REAALLY PISSED at her and started showering me with questions like "are you okay?" "do you want to sit down for a while?" "are you bleeding?" etc.
    but that's what any friend would do. get mad at the person who hurt you and try to calm you down, no?
    he introduced me to his other friend a few days ago and i've been admittingly talking to him a lot, and he kind of noticed and started distracting me.
    but again, that's what a friend who really cares about you would do. everyone wants attention!
    a few days ago he pulled a few of his other friends over and they talked about something, while i stood in front of a bunch of lockers drawing, probably, and he just...
    ran down the hallway and screamed "i might tell you something" at me the last second. i asked one of his friends what he meant and they said he was planning to tell me he liked me. i don't believe it.
    do you guys thing it's true?
    should i ask him again what he meant?
    i really need help.

a) This doesn't have much to do with relationships, but it sounds like your friend is really iffy. I had 'friends' who slapped me sometimes when angry and I just tolerated because I thought it was normal. But no, it's not-- punching, slapping, and generally harming your friends is abusive and abnormal. Please be careful & maybe confide to a counselor, parent, or another friend because that sort of behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

b) If you feel like you're not ready for a relationship (like genuinely not at a place in life where you feel like you can handle/want one), then please don't feel obligated to enter a relationship. If he's a good friend he'll probably respect it and maybe later on you can consider it.

From what you're saying it honestly sounds like he does have a crush on you; if you're really dying to know and he keeps beating around the bush, you can ask him straight out. If you're feeling nervous about asking him, maybe you should give it more time? It sounds like he's on the brink of talking to you about it.

Best of luck, you got this girl! ♥
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 am

should i confess to my crush...?
i know for a fact he doesn't like
me because he's dating someone.
but i mean if i confess i'll have
to move accounts on that app,
because i'll be too embarrassed
to face him again. but i don't want
to loose the friendship i have with
him. yeah, he doesn't comfort me
when i vent and i comfort him when
he vents, but he thinks he's bad at
comforting but in reality just one
word from him will make me feel
better- anyway should i confess?
sorry im like really confused about
rather if i should or not-
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 am

wolfie~ wrote:should i confess to my crush...?
i know for a fact he doesn't like
me because he's dating someone.
but i mean if i confess i'll have
to move accounts on that app,
because i'll be too embarrassed
to face him again. but i don't want
to loose the friendship i have with
him. yeah, he doesn't comfort me
when i vent and i comfort him when
he vents, but he thinks he's bad at
comforting but in reality just one
word from him will make me feel
better- anyway should i confess?
sorry im like really confused about
rather if i should or not-

Confessing to someone who's in a relationship generally isn't the best idea. If it's a super big crush I'd recommend trying to distance yourself emotionally a lil bit. It can be really hard and I hope it all works out for you in the end. Best of luck ♥
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z i m » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

so i posted on here maybe one and a half months ago about a kid a thought would be my everything. it was an ldr so that was pretty touchy for me.
i felt so awful cause i had to break things off, i’ve barely had enough time to the necessities everyday with all this homework my teachers have been putting on me. i talked to him as much as i could without letting my grades suffer, which lead to us talking for about five minutes a day.
now i feel even worse cause i’m back to liking an ex of mine, who also lives an hour away but it’s a bit of a different situation.
i’ve known him for three years and we’ve always had this odd connection. at first it was him who was head over heels for me, and it stayed that way for two years, then the tables turned. i started to like him but i made a move too late and missed it. we started talking more and i could tell he definitely still had a thing for me, so we dated for a bit- a good month probably.
to say i miss him is an understatement. there aren’t words to describe how much i adore him, but i’m scared to really start opening up to him again.
i’m not really sure what to do with.. let’s call him b. should i try talking to him more? should i just be open about my feelings? i’m really lost.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
lthey/themcurrently watching: the bear

hello! im l and i use any pronouns.
-
i mostly just trade on here, but
feel free to check out some of these
art shoptradeetsy
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

z i m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wren » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:18 pm

ooh yall its a good day. I miss my boo a lot as I’ve been on break for about two weeks and will still be here for another few weeks but today is six months! not as much as some others but its pretty cool (:
ImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 19 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me